PDA

View Full Version : Since flashlights suck...

bibliotequa
19-08-03, 06:16
Why not implement nightvision goggles, that you use like in counter strike (press n once its in your inventory) so that you can use a weapon and the goggles at the same time but they actually let you see in the dark, outdoors. Surely the ceres disks would have included some information on nightvision goggles O_o

Cass
19-08-03, 08:02
I've often wondered why they dont add imps that actaully do stuff. Like your nightvision goggle or maybe a zoom-eye. Maybe a set of legs that give you a short burst of speed while draining your stamina at double rate, usable once every 15 mins or something. Maybe an arm implant that when activated gives the user +100 melee for a couple mins, with some sort of nerf.

Jeez at least give us a set of standard binoculars so we can see whats on that next hill. They've got the code already (the scout drones zoom no problem).

OTIS
19-08-03, 11:30
Post that stuff in the brainport. Im sure someone will agree with u.

cracky
19-08-03, 11:43
flashlights rule

Cass
19-08-03, 12:35
Originally posted by bibliotequa
Why not implement nightvision goggles, that you use like in counter strike (press n once its in your inventory)

On second thought, I take that back. I dont want Neocron to have anything that's in Counter-Strike. o_O

NC > CS :D

bibliotequa
19-08-03, 13:22
lol, but flashlights are teh sucks :( good idea about they eyes and legs and stuff.

ElfinLord
19-08-03, 14:55
Originally posted by Cass
I've often wondered why they dont add imps that actaully do stuff. Like your nightvision goggle or maybe a zoom-eye. Maybe a set of legs that give you a short burst of speed while draining your stamina at double rate, usable once every 15 mins or something. Maybe an arm implant that when activated gives the user +100 melee for a couple mins, with some sort of nerf.

Jeez at least give us a set of standard binoculars so we can see whats on that next hill. They've got the code already (the scout drones zoom no problem).
Implants with slots, and mods for them. How cool would that be?

ElfinLord

Drake6k
19-08-03, 15:18
A night vision eye implant would be cool. Also infra-red and scope.

How about a spy eye implant that has like 90dex req and lets the user see stealth and go though different vision modes?

Eledhbrant
19-08-03, 15:23
Vision Modes?

AvP anyone? :D