PDA

View Full Version : Major friggin problem here with SL.

bounty
19-08-03, 04:19
The last two nights i have been droning out near TG and i will be NO WHERE NEAR a tg guard or anything and then all the sudden
there comes about 10 lines of text telling me i've lost faction sympathy with TG and a bunch of others, and gained with others. ANd then i keep getting kicked out of faction. That was last night. Today i log back on and my SL is 23 and am back in TG. Then tonight same thing, i'm droning and all the sudden i'm down to -9 SL and i die from a mob, as i go back out i get killed by guards. So now i've dropped my belt everywhere and lost imps and keep paying money for my belt back. What is the deal? It's almost like when mobs kill a guard, i'm getting the blame for it. WTWT?

edit: bountykilla / saturn

Shockwave
19-08-03, 11:13
I get the same thing with my Droner on Saturn. Within 2 days of starting him the game claims I've killed a CA and a BT runner. Both times it happened at the moment I launched a Drone. I asked In-Game suppoort about it. They said they're aware of the problem, and it will hopefully be cured in the next patch or two.

Shock.

\\Fényx//
19-08-03, 11:22
Pretty much what happened to my char, got no help from helpdesk as they said they already fixed my SL... :rolleyes: so just cut the line and rerolled the waste of a char slot...

hinch
19-08-03, 11:46
heh over a week now and im still stuck on -34

\\Fényx//
19-08-03, 11:47
Originally posted by hinch
heh over a week now and im still stuck on -34

I was at minus 34 for over a month, so just rerolled the char...

cracky
19-08-03, 11:48
I was at -34 a few times uhhh it takes probably all day doing missions but it is nothing compared to THE RISE OF THE MACHINES