PDA

View Full Version : Leet Crackhead Ideas Number 1

cracky
19-08-03, 03:02
ok uhh here are some ideas that have been tossed around in clan and I'm posting them because nobody else is going to.

1. Faction HQs - Faction HQs should have some sort of bonus for being there like tsunami and black dragon raise sl faster, and proto has a poking bonus, tangent cheaper weapons and so on.

2. Hacking OPS!!!! - Ok well people should be able to hack an op for other things like for an example you could hack once and have the turrets disabled for 1 minute or the genrep open for 1 minute or so on.

3. Leet spy tracer thing - People have been talking about spys getting more gadgets so I thought of one, spys should get like a tracer gun that will tag the person that's shot with a tracer that the spy can then look up their targets location zone. To be disabled it would need another spy gadget to disable it.

OK POST COMMENTS AND STUFF

viralghost
19-08-03, 03:06
I like the tracer idea :D

Dream
19-08-03, 03:09
I think idea 1 and 3 are both good :)

Jolt
19-08-03, 03:09
Originally posted by cracky
1. Faction HQs - Faction HQs should have some sort of bonus for being there like tsunami and black dragon raise sl faster, and proto has a poking bonus, tangent cheaper weapons and so on.

I would also like to see Faction HQ's give a combat bonus similar to a fortress. Gives defenders a advantage when defending their home/hq.

Vampire222
19-08-03, 03:10
yea, i totally agree, especially the gr hacking would be usefull for small clans in factions like bd (try to gr anywhere on pluto being bd, gl)

cracky
19-08-03, 03:14
Combat bonus would be good but not as huge as forts maybe something like +10.

Vampire222
19-08-03, 03:16
some kind of encouragement to spread out in factions would be awesome too

tt => dre pp biotech
tg => Crahn Black Dragon

CR@SH
19-08-03, 03:23
yeah i would love to see all 3 of those in game cracky. I asked a long time to have some sort of faction benefit for staying in or near your HQ but KK never did anything about it.

Centuri
19-08-03, 03:27
I like the idea of the tracker not sure about the other ideas. Spys do need some new, and a tracker would be a good idea but its not always gonna be that good since someone could just run into a safe zone and wait there.

Berzerker
19-08-03, 03:31
I like em all. Good ideas. Specially the hack. I think each level you hack should do something. Possibly two hacks(within a short time period) make the GR go nutral.

Vampire222
19-08-03, 03:33
problem is.. small clans/factions dont get anywhere to gr too! that needs to get solved, kk thinks everyone will just drive around, but that wont happenx1

cracky
19-08-03, 03:36
I thought about people just waiting it out too so maybe the gun should look unique but not give you a notice when you're tracked. So a sneaky spy get a tracker on somebody without somebody noticing but somebody whos obvious with it wouldn't be that useful.

MadDog
19-08-03, 03:38
i got this idea, of thise forum where you post ideas, and thats the only place you post them so you dont spam other areas of the boards... oh wait... we got one already its called brainport...

Scikar
19-08-03, 03:41
Originally posted by MadDog
i got this idea, of thise forum where you post ideas, and thats the only place you post them so you dont spam other areas of the boards... oh wait... we got one already its called brainport...

And oh look there's an announcement that you can post your ideas in the community forum and the mods will allow you to discuss them for a week or so then move them to the brainport. :rolleyes:

cracky
19-08-03, 04:48
Maddog keep up with the times as scikar said you can post them here and then they get moved. If you don't have anything constructive to say you shouldn't post in idea threads.

KimmyG
19-08-03, 04:50
Those are dam good Idea's

Especialy #3

nonamebrandeggs
19-08-03, 04:56
I say to hell with the tracker, instead bring back the tracking system on the citycom :D.

bibliotequa
19-08-03, 05:13
I love all 3 ideas, maybe to take of the "bug" there could be a spy gadget to detect it, and another to remove it ;)

SilentGravity
19-08-03, 16:14
I dont think the spy thing is possible, a Nav-Ray is static.

EDIT: I had temporary down syndrome...

Vampire222
19-08-03, 16:17
ever been teamed?????

SilentGravity
19-08-03, 16:18
Originally posted by Vampire222
ever been teamed?????

...im retarded, ignore me :p ... though my point is still valid for the nav-ray system