PDA

View Full Version : Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanch0s
18-08-03, 23:39
Wtf is up with this game??
In the middle of an op battle at tyron half the clan gets thrown into synch without cause, ruining a perfectly good battle.
When i logged back in dead i noticed lots of other ppl were frozen both enemy and allies.
Then for a second time in 5 minutes it happens again.
Logging back in dead again, everyone was an unamed pe!

These synchs and bugs coming from nowhere are really pissing ppl off, isnt there anything you can do to fix it?

Helen Angilley
18-08-03, 23:40
Originally posted by Sanch0s
These synchs and bugs coming from nowhere are really pissing ppl off, isnt there anything you can do to fix it?

/set game_bugs 0

:rolleyes:

Iffy Boatrace
19-08-03, 00:27
Yes, twas most interesting. Most were dropping from the sky as un-named players wearing the generic PE skin. It looked like some sort of clone convention and rather reminded me of the elves I see when I've been dipping into my absenthe

Omnituens
19-08-03, 00:29
its called turning bugs into 'interesting features'

Rizzy
19-08-03, 00:32
I was at this fight, and seriously like 6 people on our side just started synching. No doubt many of theres were too. This completely ruined the fight!

hivemind
19-08-03, 01:07
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
/set game_bugs 0

Do you ever contribute anything, or just flap your fucking jello-smacker?

*ph33r*
19-08-03, 01:10
Originally posted by hivemind
Do you ever contribute anything, or just flap your fucking jello-smacker?

Click [[You've been warned about this before. See you in 2 weeks]] to solve all your trolling-related problems. :D

SilentGravity
19-08-03, 01:17
Not ALL Trolls are bad, some trolls bring insight to the people, but that is not the case with helen :p

MortuusLupus
19-08-03, 01:17
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
/set game_bugs 0

What she means is, if it were so simple to get rid of every bug in the game, it would have been done a long time ago.

EDIT: And from what I've seen, those bugs are not horrendously common. Not enough to say that it's a system wide epideic, as opposed to a few isolated users. Check your system first, that is the most likely cause of many errors.

EDIT AGAIN: And don't anyone start saying "Oh well, the lag is really bad and everyone has it." We've all seen how shitty Level3 networks can be some times, and there's nothing KK can do about that.

*ph33r*
19-08-03, 01:18
DONT CLICK MY SIG!!!

SilentGravity
19-08-03, 01:19
Originally posted by *ph33r*
DONT CLICK MY SIG!!!

*click* *click* *click*

Sorta reminds me of those "DONT READ THIS POST" threads :p, its also funny how those get more views then alot of other posts ;)

*ph33r*
19-08-03, 01:21
Originally posted by SilentGravity
*click* *click* *click*

Sorta reminds me of those "DONT READ THIS POST" threads :p, its also funny how those get more views then alot of other posts ;)

Reverse Pyschology pwnz... :D

Ulle
19-08-03, 01:34
Reverse Pyschology pwnz... :D

Yeah but spam does not, so quit it.

*ph33r*
19-08-03, 01:36
Originally posted by Ulle
Yeah but spam does not, so quit it.

Err isn't this thread one big spam fest anyhoo? O_O

On topic-

Erm.... :confused:

Chaplin
19-08-03, 01:42
Err isn't this thread one big spam fest anyhoo? O_O

On topic-

Erm.... :confused:

Mods, please do him the favor as he's begging for it..

Omnituens
19-08-03, 01:44
what was the topic again?

btw, i did the DONT CLICK ME thing AGES ago.

it sent you to a disturbing place.

very disturbing.