PDA

View Full Version : Can pluto have the new vehicles

Spy<VS>Spy
18-08-03, 20:14
i see trike BP's being sold on saturn...

can we ask callish to shake his tail feathers over here and put out for us, or has the pluto server been naughty...as if so...it was all cracky's fault.

Scikar
18-08-03, 20:15
Nah Pluto has CopBot rifles. :p

BlackPrince
18-08-03, 20:17
That don't work :P

ZoneVortex
18-08-03, 20:17
No, you can't have the new vehicles ;)

FBI
18-08-03, 20:18
Originally posted by Scikar
Nah Pluto has CopBot rifles. :p

so does saturn.

dArkjON
18-08-03, 20:20
An Jupiter many PPL sell the Trike BP's
But only Trikes no other new vehicles.

Scikar
18-08-03, 20:26
Originally posted by FBI
so does saturn.

Liar! I certainly haven't seen one.

SilentGravity
18-08-03, 21:20
Me ethier, but no one uses them, a EPR is better, copbot rifles just got good range...

Plus you can't blue print them anymore...and not to long ago they converted all copbot rifles into ""broken copbot rifles" that can never be repaired...

msdong
18-08-03, 21:47
if he is on his way from jupi/saturn to pluto he may stom on uranus :) a lucky TG spy would share it to the right PPL :)

Dargeshaad
18-08-03, 21:52
Some spy from BoT on Saturn has a Copbot rifle, he ran around shooting with it in crp a week ago or so

Tratos
18-08-03, 22:15
How about giving URANUS the new vehicles, unless we got them and i missed it cos im stooopid.

Vash th3 Flash
18-08-03, 23:06
When I heard that weeks ago they released the vechicle patch I was very happy. I noticed that they programed them and didn't give them to us. Then I quit NC.

Cliffraiser
18-08-03, 23:14
Originally posted by Scikar
Liar! I certainly haven't seen one.

Im very certain i saw a few, most of em like 6 months ago and the last one i saw was like 2 months ago. i dont know which people precicly but i know a few people have em.

Scikar
19-08-03, 00:45
Originally posted by Cliffraiser
Im very certain i saw a few, most of em like 6 months ago and the last one i saw was like 2 months ago. i dont know which people precicly but i know a few people have em.

To be honest I'd like to know what the situation is with them. I've seen quite a few on Pluto but a guy I was talking to there said he had one on Saturn and was given a 3 week ban for having it. As I understand it the Pluto one started as a GM reward or something but it was BPable so the BPs got passed around, though I believe you can't BP them any more.

IceStorm
19-08-03, 02:40
That don't work :P
CopBot rifles work on Pluto. Not only that, they've converted the rifles to hold 16 rounds instead of 15 per reload. The ammo stacks have also been changes to hold 32 rounds instead of 30. Existing 30-round stacks were not converted to 32's, but if you build/clone existing ammo, you get 32 round stacks that will load into the existing rifles.

As to whether or not they're better than the EPR, that's up for debate depending on what you're doing with it. The EPR's got a range issue and a line-of-fire to deal with. CPR has neither. :-)