PDA

View Full Version : Saturn PvP - tournament

Crest
18-08-03, 17:50
Ok here it is ,

Crst and friends will be holding a PK tournament , full details will be made avaiable closer to the Date

Basically its time to find out who the best Pvpers are on saturn... So if you rate yourself then come along

2 Categories
1) Singles......
This is 1v1, You will be allocated an apponent, then when the judge says go, its PVP time, man standing wins, man dead loosers. Then will be ressed.

First round loosers can re-enter at bottom of list (Re-Entry only open to first round loosers)

Entrance Fee will be 20k per Person and Depending on numbers, we will have a 500k prize (this is if everyone turns up)

Re-Entry is 25k

Second Event
2) Doubles
2 players vs 2 players ,
The team looses when both players are dead. So if there is a PPU and a APU, the PPu can ress if he has the time.

Once again the loosing teams in round 1 can re-enter
Entrance Fee is 30K per team
Re-Entry is 40K per team

Other rules are ,
No out of the arena action,
A ref for each fight is anounced and his say is final
If you cant play fair then dont come play
All ingame tools and legal tricks are aloud (Stealth, ressurection)

Date will be Friday 29th of August
Time will start at 20H30 British Time (+1 GMT I think)

location will be anounced beofre hand , ont he forum and in game on channels. This will be done on OP grounds , as to not allow Soul Light Damage Loss

All factions are welcome

If a GM would like to help, this would be appriciated (DM Crest, Crst or Bart. in game)

This is not a revenge night, it is PvP to see who is the best

At the end of the night we could even have an open killing spree, once the games are done, all v all , then we all get involved.

As I said I will anounce the location, and boundries of fight before hand. Boundries will be inplace to prevent hiding.
Also anyone who interfeers thats not in the fight will result in a no contest and will be KOS for the rest of the event, imposed by everyone there

If you dont like the idea dont come

libbo
18-08-03, 18:06
Good idea Crest - I suck and wouldn't stand a chance but I would definitely come to watch and cheer. :p

Kugero
18-08-03, 18:10
cool. anybody got that in EST? (too stupid to figure it out).

I hope this would lead to a regular Fight Night on Saturn ...

Xian
18-08-03, 19:45
If it's 8.30pm British time it'll be 3.30pm Eastern time.

Sanch0s
18-08-03, 20:17
One thing, if its a ppu and apu Vs a apu and ppu, say one of the apus on one team dies then theres an apu and ppu to kill a ppu.
That could last allllllll night........
Ok the apu could anti buff, but then have no psi power left to proceed and kill the ppu letting him buff and that ppu stiiil alive.

bibliotequa
18-08-03, 22:16
If its 8:30 at gmt+1 then itll be 1:30 est , if its at 8:30 gmt then itll be 2:30 est. There is no way i can make it, my school gets out at 2:30, i'd be home earliest by 3:00, since its on a friday, any chance you can make it a bit later (it would be at about 10h30-11h30 for someone in the pacific coast) or maybe make it saturday?

mdares
18-08-03, 22:42
sanchos brings up a good point; having a ppu in a fight is just... well... forever...

maybe disallow ppus in the doubles?

Crest
19-08-03, 09:33
Ok We will Kick off at 9H30 BST , Give you guys the extra hour to get home. Once registration is done it will be about 10pm, and as ,ong as first rounds are still going on,

You can register. I know this mean a there is not a lot of time for you guys to get home, But dont want to make it too late, else the European guys wont be able to make it.

Weekends in Neocron are always quiet so thats never a good time either

You could have a APU / PPU combo if you want. There will be a 5 minute time timer, then the judges decision will be final. This would taken from
1) Number of times oponents died
2) Skill and accuracy of runners

So if its a stale mate then the judge has final say. If the judge can not decide then both will go to next round and will fight other oponenets

If it is the fional and there is no straight out victor, then the crowd will have a chance to choose the winning team

What I would like to see are the APU v Tanks singles.....

Anyway, the looser is the first person to die. Cause a tank could have 6 stacks of poison when the APU dies, then the tank can still die, so then the tank would still win

Hope to see you there

Guys please make sure when the even happens that you have zone chat open, and I will be talking on Zone

Sorin
19-08-03, 09:50
Originally posted by Crest
What I would like to see are the APU v Tanks singles.....

I'd pay good money see BoS-Bib v. BoS-Snake :D That ought to be a good one (note, that's APU v. Tank, like the quote says).

Crest
19-08-03, 13:11
I have had a few people PM with their pridictions of who they think the PvP Master is, and it surprises me, only 2 TG in the list (From of whoom I know), a APU who cuases a lot of trouble and a Tank. I think there must be more, no way TT have the best do they ?

bibliotequa
19-08-03, 13:46
Snake is on vacation, but seeing how school starts the 25th, he should be back again, we've fought before, and sometimes he would win, sometimes i would win, we havent been able to play in a long time so we're probably rusty *shrugs* maybe with the pa's bonus to rof and dmg i can get just enough shots fast enough to beat him, not to mention the resists that the pa adds. Who knows, its sure to be an interesting event.

Ste-X
19-08-03, 13:55
i know what apu will win :(

scalper
19-08-03, 23:46
Will the levels be balanced - ie if i bring on my level 60 tank will i get to fight - in the early rounds at least - against someone of a s imilar rank/ class .

Can the GM confirm whether they gonna be there, I dont some new dawn punk getting in the way of my stray bullets when I'm trying to kill a FA.

And of course TT will win - Tg may own the ops but that's in gang warfare not 1v1 - they suck arse at that :rolleyes:

Shakari
20-08-03, 00:12
Could this turn into a regular fight nite like on pluto :):)

BombShell
20-08-03, 01:35
damn another pvp turny can anyone come up with something more oringinal:(

BombShell
20-08-03, 01:37
Originally posted by scalper
Will the levels be balanced - ie if i bring on my level 60 tank will i get to fight - in the early rounds at least - against someone of a s imilar rank/ class .

Can the GM confirm whether they gonna be there, I dont some new dawn punk getting in the way of my stray bullets when I'm trying to kill a FA.

And of course TT will win - Tg may own the ops but that's in gang warfare not 1v1 - they suck arse at that :rolleyes:

haha ill bring my tank for as i know no TT CM or any other faction hav killed my tank in 1v1 :)

IronMonkey
20-08-03, 01:42
bombshell you should duel -=Rhin=-

he is pretty good at the whole 1 v 1 tank thing

Rizzy
20-08-03, 02:00
Can I enter more then 1 char?

Crest
20-08-03, 09:27
Originally posted by Rizzy
Can I enter more then 1 char?

Yes if you let me know the chars you own, then we can have them enetered,

Only problem is , if somehow 1 char gets to the semi against the other, or even the final ....you would have to choose which char you want. Mainly cause you can't have Rizzy v Rizzy final :)

Originally posted by BombShell
damn another pvp turny can anyone come up with something more oringinal

BomdShell, I am looking forward to your more oringinal, untill such tome, this will be the most original idea I have seen today

Could this turn into a regular fight nite like on pluto

Dunno, Never been to Pluto. If you mean a mass killing spree, then

The Idea is
Have the 2 compertitions running
At end hand out prize money and award ceremony
Then everyone who wants to hang around for a free for all, we could do that, else a suggestion is Hunt the Winnier and kill

Rukes for this would be simple, no GR and winner runs Crst give go ahead and chase the winner...Person with tag gets the rest of prize money .... These are just 2 ideas for end of evening

Shakari
20-08-03, 21:49
lol nope there is a regular dueling session on saturday nites on pluto, nice and organised, and anyone who starts being an ass (ie. killing out side of a duel) gets butchered and not rezzed
so not its not jsut mass PK'ing lol its good fun

Crest
21-08-03, 11:22
Update:

I have arranged a location, it will be North Star Out Post. At present it is with a friendly faction (to me), and request that if any clan does take it to keep the GR open on friday night

also ask for all clans and faction to respect that the GR is open, and not try and get clever by doing something stupid.

As yet I am waiting for confirmation from the GM'S about their presence, as a first time event on Saturn it would be nice to see them there rubbing shoulders with us, mere mortals....

Guys also pread the news of the event, on clan and faction chat. It is an oppertunity to do something a little different with the game, where we all join in irrespective of race, creed or faction.

If this is a success we could have a couple of spin off's to, like PvP monks only, or tanks only.... but for now its the best PvP on saturn.

So fully details are

Date : Friday 29th August
Time : 21H30 British Standard Time - (+1GMT) , 1 hour behind Europe (Europe time would be 22H30) and 6 hours ahead of American central Time (Time would be 15H30).
Come early and we can have a chat too. Anyone wants to bring the drinks then cool, we drink get drunk and fall down.....

Rizzy
21-08-03, 11:49
Is it going to be in NS underground?

Nathan
21-08-03, 22:46
Im gonna duell Rizzy then :D

Not very new and spectacular idea but ill be on that maybe with PE or even Tank....and show rizzy the way to the ground floor *cough* :D.....just kidding lol *cough*...

But its not in the underground isnt it?...Maybe take the new designed arena which is there in this area around MB dunno how it is called atm....

When i got time ill be there ... will check forum for further information...

Rizzy
21-08-03, 22:54
*Goes to camp the battledome waiting for nathan*

Crest
22-08-03, 09:16
Soul Light is a concern so it has to be on op land.

I think above ground is best so we can all stand around and watch....Easy to control...

As for the Idea being new or original, hey if you have a better , new or original idea, lets hear it.

Its easy to say that this is not original, or that is not cool. Anyone that wants to say that, lets hear what their master plan is .... if they got one, else if you cant put up, then shut up :)

Promethius
22-08-03, 09:26
Originally posted by scalper

lol they take every chance they get to flame us.

@Crest
I like this idea alot. Just wish i could attend :( . Even tho i won't be attending...i will be watching =).

scalper
22-08-03, 11:03
I can make it Friday night.
My wife has arranged to go out for the night so I'm there.
If you need any help in organising the rounds etc. let me know - and if Nathan and Rizzy are really as good as they claim maybe stick them at opposite ends of the chart that way they'll be in the final together.
Of course that means them beating me on the way :confused:
Scalper out.

Rizzy
22-08-03, 11:16
lol, the whole me/nathan thing is a joke! Nathan primarily plays a very good ppu on saturn and is one of the best on the server. However, his tank is not so good ;) Just some little jokes we have between our monks and tanks.

Stigmata
22-08-03, 11:29
Sounds cool, not sure about fighting in the CMA homelands, also northstar has a huge battle arena in the underground with an area to stand above for a good view, also if you fight outside people loose the target when crosshair runs over other people so the underground is probably the better option.

My predictions for singles champions,

Tank.

Rizzy or Bruteforce or pub king

Monk

Smokeyj or obdurate or pipe hitter

PE

magnasan or your mom is an astronaut

Spy......erm

Cant think of any skilled spy's now MRLOL doesn't play much.

Hopefully i can get a passout to watch the fun.

Andy

p.s my predictionsare quite highly tilted towards TG and imparticular ND :D still they are the vest i have seen

Crest
22-08-03, 11:33
Originally posted by stigmata
Sounds cool, not sure about fighting in the CMA homelands, also northstar has a huge battle arena in the underground with an area to stand above for a good view, also if you fight outside people loose the target when crosshair runs over other people so the underground is probably the better option.

My predictions for singles champions,

Tank.

Rizzy or Bruteforce or pub king

Monk

Smokeyj or obdurate or pipe hitter

PE

magnasan or your mom is an astronaut

Spy......erm

Cant think of any skilled spy's now MRLOL doesn't play much.

Hopefully i can get a passout to watch the fun.

Andy

p.s my predictionsare quite highly tilted towards TG and imparticular ND :D still they are the vest i have seen

Will be interesting, cause ... Well team and group killings require less skill and more aoe,

So this will be a true test , and will also allow guys to fend against guys they normally would not fight

scalper
22-08-03, 12:01
I liked the idea of the winner runner becoming a target in the manhunt - of course for this to work u'd need a ref (ppu) go with them to ensure they dont log or use genreps and to rezz them after they get killed.

I'd also say they have to stay within the limits of a zone ( or 4) and maybe have a prize on offer - say 120,000cr to start off with and they run for max 60 mins and earn 2k per minute till they get killed; with the person/team doing most damage sharing the remaining amount of the prize money.

If I win - or not - I'd be happy to be the hunted - just let me know so I can LoM and put all in athletics :D

Scalper out.

Rizzy
22-08-03, 12:11
Look at stig the brown-noser predicting all winners from ND :p

MajorMayhem
22-08-03, 12:14
stig u forgot someone ahem

Promethius
22-08-03, 12:28
Originally posted by Crest
Will be interesting, cause ... Well team and group killings require less skill and more aoe,

So this will be a true test , and will also allow guys to fend against guys they normally would not fight

To be perfectly honest. We didn't start out as a huge clan in huge teams. We started small well alot of us started alone liek myself. We learned our PvP skillz then looked for friends or gaiend them ont eh way. Eventually we decided that well we generally fight OP battles ont eh same side..alot and do everything together hwy not jsut make one clan =).

Thus the beginning of New Dawn

P.S. well jsut as i made this the sun is rising for the dawn =) (its 6:16 am here)

Rizzy
22-08-03, 12:30
Yeh all of new dawn come from a background of small pvp orientated clans, NAT/ MiG/ KRAY / ccr

Stigmata
22-08-03, 13:38
Look at stig the brown-noser predicting all winners from ND

No brown nosing just confidence in the ability of clan mates, after all i have never seen anyone who can beat the above named people one v's one.

Andy

Nathan
23-08-03, 07:10
...nathan is a kidding tank lol...not able to fight anybody very well....but hes trying :)

erm btw is stigmata andy consatble??? if he is...i still or more hawk wants babys from him :p

Crest
27-08-03, 14:24
Ok So everything is looking good for this

Recap of some details
Date : 29th August 2003
Venue : North Star Uplink
Start 21H30 BST (Thats +1 GMT), About 15H30 American Time (Not too sure of this)

Op rules
Guys since the op owners have openned this up for us to GR to , There will be no playing the game near the Computer, and anyone caught hacking will be killed imdiatley and not welcome back. Thanks to the CM for volunteering this to us.

Entrance Rules
1) 1V1 - 20K Per Entry
2) 1v1 Re-Enter on first round - 25K
3) Doubles 2v2 - 30K entry
4) Doubles Re-Entry - 40K

Alts Are welcome, you need to declare your alt to me before we start, or I might match them together.
I will also try and rank even ranks together. This is based on average rank (Actual Rank + Attack Rank) / 2. That way a level 40/60 tanks with out a CS could come against a 50/50 spy...that sounds even to me

Other Rules
1) No out of the arena action. Anyone who starts troble will be asked to leave, forfeit his money. If he persists, he will be made not welcome. If you are a monk who feels the need to cast a spell during the match (and you are not particpating in the match) please move away from the arena. This could be termed a cheat.
2) No Cheating. No having mr freindly spy sitting on the ridge with a sniper shot. We will be able to pick this up by the sudden increase in damage, They will be hunted down and not made welcome
3)Fight Limit, a fight limit of 5 minutes is imposed per fight, most fights I would imagine lasting a minute, but in the event of it running over 5 minutes the judge(s) will have final say. This will be based on, number of deaths, skill, accuracy and damage done
4) All game toys are welcome, if you cloak that is allowed, PPu's can play in the 2v2 if they wish

If anything else comes up I will keep u informed.

Also get on clan / faction / buddy channels and let all other Saturnians know thanks guys

bibliotequa
27-08-03, 23:50
stig, for spies with good chances of winning: Divide, also his pe, i dont know if snake and i will be able to make it :( ill see... he may, but not me, oh well, who knows. Btw, in 1v1 pvp ND > CMA/NCCC/Templars etc..., but snake and i pwn j00 all :p well i dont know, maybe, snake used to be good, but hes rusty, me... bleh 56k is all i have to say :p ("oh boy hes running away, har har i pwned him, WTF HES SHOOTING AT ME FROM HIS BACK, AGGGGGGGGGhhghhgggGHGHHghgggg") well, who knows, if a cma wins, ill give him a cookie :p

Crest
28-08-03, 10:27
Originally posted by bibliotequa
stig, for spies with good chances of winning: Divide, also his pe, i dont know if snake and i will be able to make it :( ill see... he may, but not me, oh well, who knows. Btw, in 1v1 pvp ND > CMA/NCCC/Templars etc..., but snake and i pwn j00 all :p well i dont know, maybe, snake used to be good, but hes rusty, me... bleh 56k is all i have to say :p ("oh boy hes running away, har har i pwned him, WTF HES SHOOTING AT ME FROM HIS BACK, AGGGGGGGGGhhghhgggGHGHHghgggg") well, who knows, if a cma wins, ill give him a cookie :p

hmmm something dont sound good here.

If I read correct you are saying that you are the Man, and no one but the man, yet you not going to be there to prove it.

A couple of thoughts run through my mind
1) Fear (Hmmmm)
2) Possible other RL commitements (As if thats a reason not to come)

Plus CMA Might just have a cookie

zonk
28-08-03, 10:35
Are spies a legit competitor or just frag bait? :p

Stigmata
28-08-03, 13:36
erm btw is stigmata andy consatble??? if he is...i still or more hawk wants babys from him

no i am not Andy Constable

Andy

bibliotequa
29-08-03, 00:07
lol you too me seriously? I honestly am not bad, snake is very good, then again ND is very good too, snake will probably be there since he gets home early, but thats at about 3:30 my time, and i leave school at 2:30, sometimes i get home at 3, sometimes at 5, depends what i do that day, ill try to make it, but who knows, anyway, though i will put my bets on anyone but nccc and cma *coughs* Snake, me, or anyone from nd, or conduit if he makes it... *coughs* cma sux0rs, so you see, i was playing when i said i pwn all, i am not afraid, ill go for it, i already did it once in the tsunami councellor's pvp tourney, but i may be late :( snake used to be one of the best tanks on the server, and i used to be one of the best apus (har har cause i was the only one :p), but who knows, if i go, maybe obdurate or smokey will pwn me, i think a tank probably will unless i get a freak shot that does like 200 dmg, or they miss alot *shrugs* see you there i hope

Rizzy
29-08-03, 00:20
I lomed obdurate to ppu 8|

bibliotequa
29-08-03, 00:30
even more reason to kick my ass, theyre untouchable :p well... not if you have holy antishield... but i dont have it yet *shrugs* anyway, ok so thats one down :p

Mankind
29-08-03, 06:41
Well the time here is 12:22 AM so technically it's Friday. When today is the event (EASTERN TIME). Hopefully it's not any earlier than 16 hours from now.

Divide
29-08-03, 08:45
it is at 430 pm est

Crest
29-08-03, 10:08
Yes I think its around the 16H30 Eastern Time Mark

Thats Eastern Time is -5 hours behind UK time (I think)

Anyway...hope to see you all there

Since I will be Hosting, I will be hosting with my Monk Crst...So there will be someone to rezz hehe

scalper
29-08-03, 13:00
Will there be different categories ?
Like sub level 30, sub level 50 and all abilities ?

Morpheous
29-08-03, 13:23
sounds way kewl

i will be driving a tank across to tag the GR, i will take anyone who wants taking to tag GR, just dm me ingame anytime today

DigestiveBiscui
29-08-03, 14:24
ill make sure the GR is poen tonight, dunno if i will be on but ill make sure someone opens it

Crest
29-08-03, 14:43
Why would I want a PM there anyway....Hmmmm. Is it to prevent players from causing trouble....

Hey news just in....

Thanks to a certain clan who have been eyeing up our event location, well they have screwed the rest of us. Yes that right, they are gonna use the event to try an take the op. (Like I expected anything different)

So our hosts have revoked the invitation for the use of their OP....

I am now looking to New Dawn to deliver a solution. Guys you have set the tone for the now Locationless event, I expect you to do the right thing and make a venue availbale from your own stash as your trust has been proven.

Guys thanks,

How do i know.
1) Heard rhumours from reliable sources.
2) My own spy ion new Dawn has confirmed it.
3) A Spefic CM friendly New dawn leader had tipped me off, I had warned tg that they had spies hi up earlier but no they want to prove it .

man who is running new dawn, some 15 year old little boys ??????????

You would never imagine my dissapointment in You guys, A clan that claims so ubber but are frauds. We Done. I think its time you proved you were not frauds, put up a venue is about the only way you could save face.

The owners of North Star can confirm the following.
1)They have dropped plenty Turrets, are in the process of doing so
2) Will not be attending as they now have another purpose
3) Will not make the Op available
4) Will have a hitened security presence at this op.

So good luck.

Anyway for the tounament, I will try and arrange a new location, (Hopefully a GM / Faction rep will assist) and will pst here as soon as this is avalable, and will anaounce on the following channels. In game
1) Trade
2) Plaza 1 Zone
3) Plaza 1 Local

Ste-X
29-08-03, 14:51
crest you ingame atm?

direct ste-x , im we can sort somewhere out for you

Nish
29-08-03, 14:53
Ste if I'm not on can you represent all my chars with your spy pls.

Ste-X
29-08-03, 14:54
yes nish, im loming my spy from hc to meelee as we speak to deal the ownage

Nish
29-08-03, 14:58
actually I was thinking more along the lines of your moonie, but whatever works.

Ste-X
29-08-03, 14:59
well a spy with a dg is allways fun

Stigmata
29-08-03, 15:06
Crest, about 10 of our clan intenfd on entering the PvP comp so why would we go out of our way to destroy it ?

Think about it man

Andy

Crest
29-08-03, 15:08
Stigs thats what I thought but the Op Owners have had enough feed back to say no.

i don't hold the op, and I can't make them change their mind.

Hey I was looking forward to the event, been planning it for weeks, I don't want it not to happen

Ste-X
29-08-03, 15:08
crest direct me in game

im on ste-x , please

Stigmata
29-08-03, 15:09
think about mate, CM hold the op we are at war with them, maybe you should consider holding it at neutral venue ?

maybe a TS op or FA op ???

Andy

Rizzy
29-08-03, 15:14
me being one of the leaders, ste-x and divide being the others, i can assure you we had no plans to take ANY ops during this stupid tournament. Crest I wish people like you would grow up and get your facts right, half of us wanted to join in the event. Stop looking at every oppurtunity to slag us off for a change.

Stigmata
29-08-03, 15:15
me being one of the leaders, ste-x and divide being the others, i can assure you we had no plans to take ANY ops during this stupid tournament. Crest I wish people like you would grow up and get your facts right, half of us wanted to join in the event. Stop looking at every oppurtunity to slag us off for a change.

Indeed

Andy

Crest
29-08-03, 15:34

Hmmmm Ok I will try and grow up, and try and not host stupid tounaments....

Once Aggain, my hands are tied. I don't own the op....Hmmm Sounds like Andy is cross, wonder why.....

Being told you can't enter a stupid tourny make you cross, because of access to location ... OK

Guys let me re-phrase

I don't hold the op. I want the Stupid touney to go on, what more do you want from me. Once again once the location is secured, the same rules apply as previously posted, and all are welcome. Thats all I can do

Ste-X is offering a solution, i will take it with all hands grabbing. I will be ingame tonight 8pm (BST)

Crest
29-08-03, 15:37
Originally posted by stigmata
think about mate, CM hold the op we are at war with them, maybe you should consider holding it at neutral venue ?

maybe a TS op or FA op ???

Andy

Sure FA at war with nooone ? TS at war with no one. All factions welcome, so there is always gonna be a conflict.

Why CM op, well its because I had built a alliance with them, and they don't shoot me.

Why not other factions, they are enemy in game, making it harder to approach....

Why double posting...hmm go me, dunno

dr.fish
29-08-03, 17:05
i'll be there, at least teh first round :)

Crest
29-08-03, 17:06
Guys I know back to back to Back, Cant edit last one.....

Ok So here it is....

As far as i know the North Star op will go ahead as location.

I have feed back from GM's that they will be there , and that anyone there for any reason other than PvP (Like op hacking) will be removed . Thanks GM's and Vladimir

Other than that all others stick ... As far as I know Digestive will unlock GR

laters and see ya tonight

Cyphor
29-08-03, 17:13
Edit :nevermind i take to long to post while playing the game :D

scalper
29-08-03, 17:47
Cool - I too will be there at start with one character while I take the long Schlomp out there with 1 of the other alts.
Oh and I nearly finished with my other alt so he may be there too.
I'll DM u in game mate.

If you know my alts please do not reveal to other people/factions many thanks.

Scalper/Deadman walking/ zemoir/?**+-/-*+9*=#:eek:

Stigmata
29-08-03, 19:36
Sadly im not gonna be able to make it tonight, got RL stuff to do.

Good luck to all the ND guys and everyone else.

Andy

DigestiveBiscui
29-08-03, 19:41
what time will the tourney be in GMT again :P

just so i know when to log on to unlock it, i doubt i will be on beforehand

Rizzy
29-08-03, 20:19
yeh all these timezones are confusing me :p

PsiCorps
29-08-03, 20:56
Originally posted by IronMonkey
bombshell you should duel -=Rhin=-

he is pretty good at the whole 1 v 1 tank thing
rhin is the worst tank i ever saw,

mdares
29-08-03, 21:51
PsiCorps - luv yer sig :D

i'd like to come but i cant as i have RL shit to do too (which wus y i havent been on for a few days).

wish all u people a nice fight night and if possible please post pics here for people who can't go =p

dr.fish
29-08-03, 21:54
is the event not happening, i feel stupid here alone

edit:forgot i had + 1 gmt

dr.fish
30-08-03, 03:36
was fun, lots of uber spanking

winners where
_in 1 on 1 ZoneseeK
_in 2 on 2 harvey birdman and smokeyj

Mankind
30-08-03, 03:45
Yea i was the first person to fight Zone and got my ass kicked real hard. My only excuse is bad fps and lag, but he's very good so he'd still prolly beat me even if I had better fps then him :)

Good job Divide on the team win; you guys did awesome from what I saw :)

Pwnage
30-08-03, 04:02
Yeah ZoneseeK took the 1v1 home.

Now I don't feel as bad for him raping me in NF all the time. :D

KimmyG
30-08-03, 04:44
HAHAH yea zoneseek is dam good. To bad I missed the tourney

Rizzy
30-08-03, 05:36
Hey, my ppu and st cuthbert were unbeaten in the team event, crest logged off before he let us fight smokey and harvey :p Damn zoneseek got my pe like usual :rolleyes: was a good fight though :)

Mankind
30-08-03, 06:26
Yah but u almost got him Riz. You had him down to barely nothing so that was one close battle.

Too bad about you guys not "winning" the team duel. So who knows who the real weiners were :)

Itth
30-08-03, 10:35
lol fuck i missed it

Rizzy
30-08-03, 14:10
The favourite fights for me to watch were divide vs andy constable and blade vs zoneseek. So glad divide and zone won :p

DigestiveBiscui
30-08-03, 21:07
The favourite fights for me to watch were divide vs andy constable and blade vs zoneseek. So glad divide and zone won :p

they were both close though :p

grats to the peeps who one, i cant say i wasnt expecting it :)

bibliotequa
31-08-03, 03:41
good fights, though i still say i tired with smokey :rolleyes: dumb lag, anyway, anyone up for making this a weekly event?

Crest
01-09-03, 11:30
Yeah Event went well....Man it was fun

Thanks to FLR for making the Op Available
Thanks to FC of Tangent for putting up the Prize money for 1v1

Guys it rocked....

The 2v2 fight was something special too.

Thanks to all for comming,
ZoneseeK well done, No all the big boys were there but you held your own against those that were, I recon you would do well against the rest too. Man you own.

ND Did not win the PVP 1v1 but they did well, and had numbers there.

It was a learning process,
1) Learn a litttle about PvP
2) Learn a little about the event.

Anyone got ideas of how to make things better , let me know

If guys want to make this a weekly event, we could do that. I may not be able to run / host most of them so we would need to get a few guys together to do that.

Laters

P4mp3rk3
01-09-03, 14:20
Cool Crest, I'm glad it all went well
Unfortunaltly I could not attend, but if there's a next one, I'll try harder :D

keep it up :cool:

lordofkhaoz
01-09-03, 23:19
:\ and my account isnt active atm . grrrr grats zoneseek , glad to hear u won man

Kao

TRIBE