PDA

View Full Version : Question

KimmyG
18-08-03, 03:32
How do u kill a capped APU without freeze?

Psychoninja
18-08-03, 03:34
Shoot him o_O
Fry him
AOE him

They're not that hard to kill you know......

Helen Angilley
18-08-03, 03:34
Shove a Gatlin Cannon down his throat and pull the trigger. :p

Duder
18-08-03, 03:35
Shoot him till he dies.....Also, if you shoot first, youll have a more chance to survive...if you think he uses poison, take an antidote before you charge at him, and keep medkits ready...

KimmyG
18-08-03, 03:37
Really easy to kill something that never stops moving and hits with the click of the mouse?

Gat cannon? Right?

Duder
18-08-03, 03:39
A gat cannon is good for immoblie, large objects, use a CS or something...

Helen Angilley
Originally posted by KimmyG
Gat cannon? Right?

Yup, unless the Psi has severely gimped himself to get a decent Pierce resist.

Just ask Arcadius. Hehehe. :D

Psychoninja
all you need is 2 or 3 good shots to slow him down....

o_O

KimmyG
Your CS gonna break my shelter?

Duder
18-08-03, 03:41
...you mean an APU with a PPU strapped behind himself?

Run. What the fuck is the use of shooting if a ppu is behind your target, healing, buffing and ressing the said opponent.

KimmyG
18-08-03, 03:42
Originally posted by Duder
...you mean an APU with a PPU strapped behind himself?

Run. What the fuck is the use of shooting if a ppu is behind your target, healing, buffing and ressing the said opponent.

There any other way to travel as an APU?

Psychoninja
18-08-03, 03:43

o_O

Duder
18-08-03, 03:44

Running, you know?

Vehicles too...and GRing...

KimmyG
18-08-03, 03:47
Originally posted by Duder
Running, you know?

Vehicles too...and GRing...

You make a Valid point maybe ill try them some time.

Psychoninja
18-08-03, 03:48
Gotta love the forums when the mods go to sleep.....

:rolleyes:

neophotographer
18-08-03, 05:10
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Gotta love the forums when the mods go to sleep.....

:rolleyes:

mods sleep? :wtf:

I should be a mod. I NEVER SLEEP! mwahahaha. or I'm awake when they're asleep actually. lol.

Stacey

Arcadius
18-08-03, 05:38

omg

First of all you should have said apu traveling with a PPU.

ANYONE with a ppu is gonna be a bitch to kill.

Secondly of COURSE apus can travel alone. I pk alone all the time.

Really easy to kill something that never stops moving and hits with the click of the mouse?

Gat cannon? Right?

If he has a half-decent resist setup than CS>Gat.

shodanjr_gr
18-08-03, 05:39
SpamZ()rz

guywithnoears
18-08-03, 06:03
first of all..never try to take on an apu with a ppu strapped behind him because you'll need more than just balls(yes, even if you take them out and throw it at them for all you sick people) to kill him unless you're a stealther and you like to stealth away and stuff.

apus travel alone all the time, they're just smart about it.

Sleawer
18-08-03, 11:17
Against an apu (alone) there are three basic rules I always would follow:

- Chase him all the time, overwhelm him shooting all the time, dont give him a break; basically jump over him and dont stop until one of both is dead.

- Never run from an apu, always run towards him until the range between you and him is null.

- Shoot first always his legs, and use CS if it's possible. Also doombeamer shots in his feet (standing next to him) are effective to slow him down.

Think that apu's are thought to kill you fast, if they catch you by surrpise and with some range, you are totally fucked, but also they do not stand a chance caught by surprise without the range factor.

If the apu has a ppu with him... well if any class you are going to fight has a ppu, you better have a ppu aswell.

JustIn_Case
18-08-03, 11:22
Your CS gonna break my shelter?

Thought your thread was about how to kill an APU?

Now it is about how to kill an PPU buffed APU?

Then the answer is.....

1. Yes freeze could work....
or
2. Debuff/Anti shelter the APU.
or
3. Poison.

Stigmata
18-08-03, 11:34
a buffed apu is pretty lethal, but an apu by himself is not hard to kill, you may die yourself if he poisons you but you should kill the apu first.

Andy

Promethius
18-08-03, 11:43
How do u kill a capped APU without freeze?

I had a capped Apu....its not THAT hard. unbuffed there rather easy weapons that follow work best.....CS....First Love...etc.

Tho the trick is killign them before they kill u really (when isn't that the case ^^) But u havea short time before teh HL tears you to shreds.

Arcadius
18-08-03, 12:04
Originally posted by Sleawer

- Never run from an apu, always run towards him until the range between you and him is null.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so true, I can't count the number of times i PKed people easy kuz they tried to run away from me.

Hov-tec+Apu=OWNZER

:p

Promethius
18-08-03, 12:09
Originally posted by Arcadius
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so true, I can't count the number of times i PKed people easy kuz they tried to run away from me.

Hov-tec+Apu=OWNZER

:p

lmao. its like running from a tiger...u may get a few extra steps but ur inevitably going to get fucked.

lmao one time in pp1 a tank said he was goin to kick my ass sayin i was a gimped hybrid. (same dayt he nerf hit....i alreayd Lommed to pure apu). SO i run all the way tot eh back of pp1. the tank coems in about 15 secs later. at first site of him he meets my HL. he makes it half way before he dives for the sewer entrance near teh p3 zone. then he zoen back to p3. He didn't even get a shot at me czu well i played to the strengths and weakness's of the class's tanks aren't that great at a long distance and well Apus are jsut fine =)

P.S. i kon i got lotta spellin mistakes but...I'm too lazy and i don't give a fuck =)

JustIn_Case
18-08-03, 12:16
@Prom

You LoM:ed to pure APU? Your signature says SoulC is PPU? You didnt LoM all they way from APU to PPU (Like i did, eeek) after already LoM:ed your Hybrid? Guess you have another Monk then...

Promethius
18-08-03, 12:25
Originally posted by JustIn_Case
@Prom

You LoM:ed to pure APU? Your signature says SoulC is PPU? You didnt LoM all they way from APU to PPU (Like i did, eeek) after already LoM:ed your Hybrid? Guess you have another Monk then...

well tahts wat i did. from hybrid to pure apu...didn't liek the dieing every 3 secs so i lommed from pure apu to pure ppu. i was thinkin about a 2-4 hour Lom session....turned into the longest 8 hours of Lomming i ever had...brougth me to 95 psi....lvled back up to 97...when i ahd to leave nc.