PDA

View Full Version : How do I reactivate me account?

CkVega
18-08-03, 01:17
Does anyone have any idea where I can reactivate my Neocron account? I canceled it to change my payment option but I can't find where to reactivate :/
Maybe its jusy me being dumb, but someone plz help :confused:
Ck....

Vampire222
18-08-03, 01:28
ya gotta make a payment to reactivate, doesnt matter, youll still be able to play till ur time runs out

Nidhogg
18-08-03, 01:28
Through here (https://www.neocron.com/account/accinfo.php). You should see the details of your account including:
Account Status: cancelled (date cancelled)Under that will be:
You can reactivate your account here. You will need your credit card to reactivate your account.

Please check your e-mail address before reactivating your account to make sure worldpay has your actual address!

PLEASE NOTE: When you reactivate your account we will bill you once immediately to check your credit card. If you still have free play time or payed days left the next and following payments will start later.

First payment: Now
Next payment: : (date next month)
[1 Month/Monat]

Next payment: : (date in 3 months)
[3 Month/Monate]

Next payment: : (date in 6 months)
[6 month/Monate]

If you don't see that then your account cancellation probably hasn't gone through yet. Email account@neocron.com if you're unsure how to proceed.

N

CkVega
18-08-03, 01:43
It was a 10 day free trial account if that makes any difference.

Vampire222
18-08-03, 01:45
O_o

itll cost ya then

Centuri
18-08-03, 02:35
I have had the same thing, I decided to try something new out so I had a 10 day free trial account, I signed up to pay for a month then after 10 days it stopped so I cancelled the account and thought I would try and pay again but theres no options.

It displays my information then below that it says account : cancelled and theres nothing below that.

So please can you explain how I am suppose to re activate that account ?

CkVega
18-08-03, 02:51
I've just found this thread (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65252) which says 10 day free trials can't be reactivated :confused: I hope there is a way around this cos I really want to keep my trial account.

/edit - I've actually read that thread properly now, so I'm going to send an email to account@neocron.com and ask for it to be reactivated.
I hope this helps with your problem aswell Centuri.

Nidhogg
18-08-03, 12:32
Free trial accounts that were made into full accounts should actually be reactivateable now - DaFire put the code in place last week. Emailing account@neocron.com won't do any harm though. ;)

N

P.S. Yes I did just invent the word "reactivateable". Sue me. :p

Berzerker
18-08-03, 12:51
Don't ever play scrabble against N :D

Nidhogg
18-08-03, 14:36
CkVega is back up and running (courtesy of Danae and the helpdesk :) ) and has asked me to close this thread.

N