PDA

View Full Version : IF theres a GM on plz read this

Thundra
17-08-03, 16:22
ok well basically its not been a good weekend.

i normaly get the odd sync stuck bug when i log in now and then
(u know the one with no money and no soullight or items showing)

but this weekedn has taken the piss. when its happerned its taken me at least 30 mins tot get back to normal and ts happerned a lot of times. infact its happernin right now so i thought id post about it.

ive tried resetin my cable etc etc nuttin makes a difference.

also does anyone else seem to get a fair few fatal errors? and if u do is there a fix for this.

also Ive been trying to get this sodding psi PA mission done for past 3 weeks but either the npc has no text or hes not there. can i request that the gm's just stick it in the shops somewhere till u fix it as its takin the piss now and unfair on the monks that are just reaching the lvl to use it. thank u.

i play on saturn btw.

Tazo
17-08-03, 16:43
wtf is a gm supposed to do now? "/set gm_bugs 0"?

Ultima
18-08-03, 14:58
Originally posted by Tazo
wtf is a gm supposed to do now? "/set gm_bugs 0"?

hehe (slap) he's only asking for any advice to rectify his problem, grow up!

\\Fényx//
18-08-03, 15:06
Ive been getting this alot aswell this weekend, check your firewall log if you keep them, ive been getting a massive ammount of ping's from the blaster worm im guessing, trying to get onto my PC over and over, its been giving me massive packetloss which is whats im guessing is causing this synch nightmare cause of the packetloss :( At one bloody point I was at 80% packetloss.....

VVerevvolf
18-08-03, 15:09
I NEVER had that bug, and I am playing since BETA4. o_O

(Maybe I had it sometimes in beta 4, but not in retail)

Vila
18-08-03, 15:15
i know the feeling, blackscreen and synchronizing when i try to log in

Kaden
18-08-03, 15:16
Your not the only one this weekend with loadsa fatals and the like. On Saturday and Sunday, I was fataling about every 30 mins or so. Thats stupid imo. Considering I've only just done a clean re-install of Windoze XP and NC as well.....

As well as that, was anyone else getting mass lag on Saturday, or was it just me??

zanzan
18-08-03, 15:18
i did a format, new install of XP and nc..and im fataling none stop o_O :eek: :wtf: 8| O_o

MortuusLupus
18-08-03, 15:28
You say "Computer, you know I love you" and sneak around behind it. Give it a big hug from behind and say "So why you gotta make me hurt you?" and WHAMMO!!!

Right in the power supply!

Not with the wang, pervs. With a rock or something. Like...like a stone.

\\Fényx//
18-08-03, 15:36
Originally posted by MortuusLupus
You say "Computer, you know I love you" and sneak around behind it. Give it a big hug from behind and say "So why you gotta make me hurt you?" and WHAMMO!!!

Right in the power supply!

Not with the wang, pervs. With a rock or something. Like...like a stone.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or a piece of wood ;)

Tazo
18-08-03, 16:51
Originally posted by Ultima
hehe (slap) he's only asking for any advice to rectify his problem, grow up!
*grows up* Damn, I still think that its ridiculous to be like "GM FIX MY PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!11onethreethreeseven" :eek: Guess I must be a hopeless case :(

Ultima
18-08-03, 18:03
Originally posted by Tazo
*grows up* Damn, I still think that its ridiculous to be like "GM FIX MY PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!11onethreethreeseven" :eek: Guess I must be a hopeless case :(

Tell me where he shouted GM FIX MY PROBLEM!!!

Tell me where he used the silly leet talk

I agree I think its ridiculous when ppl act like u say, but he even asked if any1 else is having the same trouble and if any1 knows a fix, and he's my brother, i'm gonna stick up for him ;)