PDA

View Full Version : Political Faction Jokes in OOC?

Lexxuk
17-08-03, 11:54
Well, we all know political stuff ent allowed, but what bout internal political jokes, for instance, I r tangent on Pluto (go tangent, go tangent) so would jokes like "how do you circumsise a fallen angel? kick his sister in the jaw" be too political for OOC?

Promethius
17-08-03, 12:04
lmao..

Lexxuk
17-08-03, 13:39
After having their 11th child, an FA couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive. A less costly alternative was to go home, get a firework, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The husband said to the doctor, "B'Jayzus, I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."

"Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a banger and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.

=Chojin=
17-08-03, 13:44
Originally posted by Lexxuk
After having their 11th child, an FA couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive. A less costly alternative was to go home, get a firework, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The husband said to the doctor, "B'Jayzus, I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."

"Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a banger and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.

Rofl :lol: :lol:

more gimme more

Ch0

Lexxuk
17-08-03, 13:52
Tech Haven Chick's
====

behind every successful woman
is herself

a woman is like a tea bag...
you don't know how strong she is until you put her in hot water

coffee, chocolate, men.
some things are just better rich

don't treat me any differently than you would the queen

i'm out of estrogen
and i have a gun

warning: i have an attitude and i know how to use it

of course i don't look busy...
i did it right the first time

do not start with me.
you will not win

all stressed out
and no one to choke

i can be one of those bad things that happens to bad people

how can i miss you
if you won't go away?

don't upset me!
i'm running out of places to hide the bodies

if you want breakfast in bed,
sleep in the kitchen

=Chojin=
17-08-03, 13:56

of course i don't look busy...
i did it right the first time

hahaha:lol: :lol: can they do anything right ?o_o :)

Ch0

Lexxuk
17-08-03, 13:57
A CopBot pulls a blonde FA PE in a Speeder over for speeding and is trying to explain to her what and where her driver's license might be. After she eventually gives him her driver's license, he asks for registration.
Getting another blank blonde look from her, he explains, "It's that little piece of paper you get with your car and you keep it in the glove compartment."
"Ah," she says as she bends over to get it. While she is looking through the glove compartment, the Bot unzips his pants and pulls his CopBot Weapon out.
Excited that she had found her registration, she turns around and looks up. A look of dismay crosses her face and she says, "Oh, no! Not another breathalizer test!"

==

A Blonde FA PE was down on her luck. In order to raise some money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom.
She went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree, and told him, "I've kidnapped you."
She then wrote a note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it under the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the playground. Signed, A Blonde FA PE."
The Blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents.
The next morning the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the pecan tree.
The Blonde opened the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow FA?

=Chojin=
17-08-03, 13:59
A CopBot pulls a blonde FA PE in a Speeder over for speeding and is trying to explain to her what and where her driver's license might be. After she eventually gives him her driver's license, he asks for registration.
Getting another blank blonde look from her, he explains, "It's that little piece of paper you get with your car and you keep it in the glove compartment."
"Ah," she says as she bends over to get it. While she is looking through the glove compartment, the Bot unzips his pants and pulls his CopBot Weapon out.
Excited that she had found her registration, she turns around and looks up. A look of dismay crosses her face and she says, "Oh, no! Not another breathalizer test!"

dont u have 2 Blow in a test not sucko_O......hes gonna b in pain :lol:

Ch0

Lexxuk
17-08-03, 14:03
A FA buys a ticket and wins the lottery. He goes to CA to claim it and the man verifies his ticket number.
The FA says, "I want my $20 million."
The man replied, "No, sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years."
The FA said, "Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I want it."
Again, the man explains that he would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years.
The FA , furious with the man, screams out, "Look, I want my money! If you're not going to give me my $20 million right now, then I want my dollar back!"

MortuusLupus
17-08-03, 14:07
A FA buys a ticket and wins the lottery. He goes to CA to claim it and the man verifies his ticket number.
The FA says, "I want my $20 million."
The man replied, "No, sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years."
The FA said, "Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I want it."
Again, the man explains that he would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years.
The FA , furious with the man, screams out, "Look, I want my money! If you're not going to give me my $20 million right now, then I want my dollar back!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lexxuk
17-08-03, 14:13
You might be a fallen angel if...

Taking your wife on a cruise means circling the Dairy Queen.

You believe dual air bags refer to your wife and mother-in-law.

Your father executes the "pull my finger" trick during Christmas dinner.

You've got more than one brother named 'Darryl'.

The people on Jerry Springer's show remind you of your neighbors.

You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off it's wheels.

You carried a fishing pole into Sea World.

Your sister is the third generation of women in your family to conceive a baby as a result of an alien abduction.

You think subdivision is part of a math problem.

You think there's nothin wrong with incest as long as you keep it in the family.

You can get dog hair from out of your belly button.

You think the three primary colors are John Deere Green, Ford Blue, and Primer Gray.

Ya can't get married to yer sweetheart cause there is a law against it.

The beer can collection in the town museum is the big tourist attraction.

You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.

You take a load to the dump and bring back more than you took.

Your whole family is Democrats except little Mary. She got to readin'.

You believe that beef jerky and Moon Pies are two of the major food groups.

You think genitalia is an Italian airline.

You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.

You keep empty beer cans in your fridge for your friends that don't drink.

You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night.

The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your wife.

You think taking a bubble bath starts with eating beans for dinner.

You buy your jewelry at the hardware store.

Lexxuk
17-08-03, 14:23
A ventriloquist walked up to an FA and said "I'll bet I can make your horse talk."
FA: "Horse no talk"
Ventriloquist: "Sure watch this. Hi horse. How does you master treat you?"
Horse: "Oh, he is good to me. He gives me food, water and he keeps me out of the sun."
Ventriloquist: "I'll bet I can make you dog talk."
FA: "Dog no talk."
Ventriloquist: "Sure watch this. Dog, how are you? Does your master treat you good?"
Dog: "Oh! He treats me good. He gives me food, water and he plays ball with me."
Ventriloquist: "I'll bet I can make your drom talk."
FA: "Drom Lie! Drom Lie!"

=====

A FA and an CA were seated next to an Tangent on an overseas flight.
After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives. "Last night I made love to my wife four times," the FA bragged, "and this morning she made me delicious crepes and she told me how much she adored me."
"Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times," the CA responded, "and this morning she made me a wonderful omelet and told me she could never love another man."
When the Tangent remained silent, the FA smugly asked, "And how many times did you make love to your wife last night?"
"Once," he replied.
"Only once?" the FA arrogantly snorted. "And what did she say to you this morning?"
"Don't stop."

=====

A group of FA women were visiting a village somewhere deep in The Canyons when they came across a trader selling human breasts.
One of the FA ladies asked the trader, "Why are you selling women's breasts?"
The trader replied, "Locally, we have found that consuming the flesh of a woman's breast can increase men's sex drive, and enlarge the size of their penis."
Hearing with interest about the 'enlarging the penis' the FA woman was determined to buy some for her husband. She quickly asks the butcher for the price of the breast.
"Well," says the butcher, "It depends on what kind of breast you want. We have Tangent breast, Black Dragon breast, and FA breast."
"Give me the price of each." said the FA lady impatiently.
"The Tangent breasts are $200 a pound," the butcher says, "Black Dragonbreasts are $300 a pound, and the FA breasts are $400 a pound."
The FA women were glad to hear that FA breasts were the most expensive in the breast booth.
"Hey, not bad! FA breasts are worth more!", said one of the FA ladies.
"No no no, you don't understand," the trader explains, "you don't know how many FA women we have to kill to get one pound of breast!"

Ren
17-08-03, 14:32
i'm all up for a good joke... but please stop being so sexist.

Ulle
17-08-03, 14:32
Lexxuk, please stop from posting back to back crap jokes, we all know it is just another way for you to spam so just quit it. If you wish to post political faction jokes in OOC...do it in the ingame OOC channel provided...