PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Flea
17-08-03, 06:38
I just heard this from someone on the forum

OMG i just really now read this...lol

4) Bring this up with reakktor? OMFG shes 3x my rank and im griefing her..saddest thing I've ever heard, little tip..dont expect to run by the guy who just killed you hoping hell let you pickup your backpack.

what is "greifing" is it against the rules, and can u report it to GM's ? ???? i am confuzed

japata
17-08-03, 07:00
Greifing is when somebody totally owns you and you get all angry and start shouting at him, usually claiming he uses speedhacks and such.

Basically it isn't against the rules. I even think that it's kind of role playing (your role being a weak kid, who's about to cry and call his mama). ;)

Flea
17-08-03, 07:02
ok, well thats happened to me many times,

MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD KTHX

Krll
17-08-03, 10:59
Originally posted by japata
Greifing is when somebody totally owns you and you get all angry and start shouting at him, usually claiming he uses speedhacks and such.

Basically it isn't against the rules. I even think that it's kind of role playing (your role being a weak kid, who's about to cry and call his mama). ;)

Nice to see someone giving a full description and not just one side there. :rolleyes:

Griefing is when someone tries to make another player's playing time as miserable as possible, as in you follow them around and kill them repeatedly (or following them around and interfering with what they are doing if they have the LE in), possibly keep directing them abuse, and generally trying to disrupt their play time and harassing them and trying to make them feel uncomfortable.

It is against the rules and you can report people for it.

What Japata describes is people who get over-emotional when they get killed just once or twice and start screaming that they are being griefed instead of not going straight back to where they were just killed or putting their LE back in.

The latter can be reported, but you'll just get ignored. :)

-Krll

Thane
17-08-03, 13:23
pft.... basially griefing would be to kill low levels too and shit... but who the fuck should report me for newb killing? its up to the server to stop me, not RM :)

Ulle
17-08-03, 13:46
Closed at thread starters request.