PDA

View Full Version : Soul light

KimmyG
17-08-03, 04:40
YO so im fighting a neutral clan in pepper haveing some fun but oh wait boom 2 kills -10 how fun is that WTF to high lvls havin some fun battleing it out but oh wait this is carebear town. God if ur gonna have this SL bullshit give us a full red clan or make it so there is a point to having high SL. I need to taste some shadow bane where I can slaughter a foul arry of people lvl 1-60 and have no repercushins and there should be no trouble finding people to kill cause there servers a full to the max cause they dont serve the 10 carebears that scream loud.

Flea
17-08-03, 04:49
make it so there is a point to having high SL. if you have high SL, your quickbelt is almost impossible to hack, also if you want to battle someone in pepper, team with them.

kthxbye

KimmyG
17-08-03, 04:50
Originally posted by Flea
if you have high SL, your quickbelt is almost impossible to hack, also if you want to battle someone in pepper, team with them.

kthxbye

OMG my booster is safe from hack who cares

who cares what the worst some armor oh dear 25k Ill cry about that

Dream
17-08-03, 04:51
Originally posted by Flea
if you have high SL, your quickbelt is almost impossible to hack, also if you want to battle someone in pepper, team with them.

kthxbye

damn you are stupid

no offense :angel:

we had an op war with LoD beforehand, and they showed up in pepper park. naturally we faught.

what do you suggest? we ask them all for a team beforehand and set up a little PP war?

yeah...right...good thinking

kthxbye

Flea
17-08-03, 04:57
i meant for duels and sort. If you are at war with a neutral clan, accept that being at war with them means losing SL for killing them, either that or remain at peace!

Pwnage
17-08-03, 04:59
Soul light is a fucking joke.

You could be 100 SL and one kill to even a neutral means negative SL for you.

They seriously need to rework it so that if you kill a green, you lose like 5 SL from what you have, and if you kill a neutral lose like 1 SL or something. Going from 100 to negative in 1 kill is just not right.

Relentless
17-08-03, 05:02
If you have a really low SL, you also drop more to your belt.

So instead of dropping 1 25k booster, you drop 5. That is gonna rack up, especially since you pissed off enough people getting said negative SL that you will be actively hunted down.

KimmyG
17-08-03, 05:03
No cause at -10 fights over
No more fun for me no more fun for them I was having fun and im sure they were to.

Flea
17-08-03, 05:05
ok, -10 doesnt mean the fights over, u can kill a neutral at -10 at at the most be -16, also wouldnt the neutrals be losing sl from killing your clan too? making it so neither of you lose sl from the fight? hm?

KimmyG
17-08-03, 05:07
I dont fuck around with red anymore I have gone ass red to many times and it not fun fixing it especialy now.

Sleawer
17-08-03, 05:20
The current soullight system needs a rework; it should be an status for criminals, not a way to ruin the PvP. KimmyG made the perfect example, both sides were having fun, but the soulight system ruined the night.

Read my sig regarding the SL, and give your opinion. There are many ways to penalize rampant pk'ers without ruining the PvP and the criminal faction roles.