PDA

View Full Version : Dome Of York Mission

Beanie McChimp
17-08-03, 00:40
recently i went to the crahn hq (i am crahn) i spoke to a npc who gave me a mission to go to the lab in j_08 i logged off then forgot about it i went to plaza 1 and theres was the npc matthew boyd i spoke to him and he gave me a mission to kill a ca spy in k_02 ( i think thats the sector) i went there and saw a house searched it ans i didn't find anyone in the house or sector
can someone please shed some light on the mission please as to why it has not been mentioned anywhere

Psyco Groupie
17-08-03, 00:43
hes seems to find his way into the swamp west of the lil building ... quite anoying

=Chojin=
17-08-03, 00:44
its part of the epic mission me thinks

Ch0

ericdraven
17-08-03, 05:39
He actually is in F02, and it's part of the shared epic.

Sometimes it's hard to find him because he swims in the water.. :lol:

Beanie McChimp
17-08-03, 17:11
lol if i was a monk and he was swimming in the water i would electric barrel the water if that actually worked it would be funny:D :D :D

ericdraven
17-08-03, 17:51
Originally posted by Beanie McChimp
lol if i was a monk and he was swimming in the water i would electric barrel the water if that actually worked it would be funny:D :D :D

It was actually not so funny because my spells didn't work so i had to use my fist to kill him. :lol:

VictorKruger
17-08-03, 18:13
That guy drove me crazy i had to kill him with a knife because my bullets wouldn't hit him in the water.

Maybe he realizes that if he goes swimming, people will have a hard time finding him and he'll live another day :D