PDA

View Full Version : NeoCron: The Return of the Blackscreen!

RuButt
17-08-03, 00:21
yep - its back

ive reinstalled the driver for my gfx card and all that - but still wont work. i get a black sync - then it just freezes - and i gotta reboot - any other suggestion then simply reinstall OS - then format if it doesnt work?

im not in the 'Format first, ask questions later' kinda mood...

RuButt
17-08-03, 00:40
Bump

link to old thread: http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72106&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

its closed so i cant use it anymore =/

Nidhogg
17-08-03, 00:46
It was working after you installed your new graphics card, so what happened in between then and now?

N

P.S. The thread was closed because a) it turned into spam, and b) your problem was fixed at that point. :/

RuButt
17-08-03, 01:13
i have no clue =)

full story: i was lvling, happy to be 'alive' (in nc)....then i hear this noise downstairs (irl) ...and i start to sync (irl...just kidding - in nc)...so i go down...my sis have tripped on one of the plugs and there is...some juice thingie or whatever she was drinking all over the floor....so i put the plug back in (this is irl btw) - i go up - try to log in, i get the blackscreen when i try to login again, so i reinstall gfx stuff (we're still irl btw)....blackscreen(NOT IRL)....(irl again:) so i reinstall neocron....still blackscreen (NC)...so i try to reinstall both.....still blackscreen

now - i dunno whatsup =/

RuButt
17-08-03, 14:49
so....my comp is just fucked up since it wouldnt work when some1 pulled the plug and put it back in? :o

hmm - maybe it works if i pull the plug out? :p

RuButt
17-08-03, 14:50
(btw - this is the most fucked up thing ive seen)

Scikar
17-08-03, 14:52
When you reinstall your graphics drivers, are you uninstalling them fully, rebooting, installing them again fresh, and then checking DirectX?

RuButt
17-08-03, 14:57
ive done pretty much everything but formatting and reinstalling OS.....so yes scikar.

Scikar
17-08-03, 14:58
Have you checked the Neocron .log files to see if there's any clue in there?

RuButt
17-08-03, 15:03
ehrm - i checked the 4 error.log's

it says stuff that it cant find ...like....any files...

that "reload" is an invalid commando or something

and this:

"SOCKMGR : The remote address is not a valid address, for example, ADDR_ANY.
SOCKETMGR : connect failed"

Scikar
17-08-03, 15:06
Sounds bad. Might be a problem with your registry?

RuButt
17-08-03, 15:12
have no idea..

FireWarrior
17-08-03, 15:16
while it shouldn't have any effect on the game... Have you tried changing the cables? That juice thingie you mentioned... it might have screwed something up with them...

anyways, I hope you find the solution.

Nidhogg
17-08-03, 15:22
Email tech@neocron.com. They may be able to help you, but problems like this are not easy to fix by email.

N

FireST@R
17-08-03, 16:47
yeah.. I have kind of the same problem.. and yes .. I also tired sending a mail to helpdesk.. the problem is that helpdesk is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow..

I am on my 3 mail now.. and still waiting for answer

who do I have to sleep with to get an answer ??

RuButt
17-08-03, 16:51
Originally posted by FireST@R

ehrm, personally i would start with niddy, why?

FireST@R
17-08-03, 16:57
well at this point I would pretty much do anything to get their attention .. it seems that they have either have no time on their hands to deal with player problems.. and they just don't care..

personally I would like to believe that its the first one.. maybe they should hire a few extra guys to help out with stuff like this??

enablerbr
17-08-03, 17:01
LOL FireST@R u want someone's attention round here either FLAME, accuss GM's of cheating, be rude and abusive of MOD's.

else failing that stroke the MOD's ego's. Nid really loves that.:D

FireST@R
17-08-03, 17:14
maybe if I plant my foot up their behind they will listen to me??

RuButt
17-08-03, 18:09
FireST@R - under all the time ive spent in 101st - i must ask you....are you female?

and is that you in ur avatar?

FireST@R
17-08-03, 19:53
well.. you never stuck round for to long so you never really got to know me Rubutt..

but regarding your Q.

Yes

and

No

RuButt
17-08-03, 20:02
Fire, u know damn good that everyone but rith hated me ;)

and maybe you, but dunno..

Itth
17-08-03, 20:06
Originally posted by RuButt

ah... teh memories..

although some people should get help :rolleyes: when they call u a stupid twat because ur bragging about ur new red car.LOL

=Chojin=
17-08-03, 20:09

i didnt u and Itth helped me loads and i totaly appreciated it :)

FAGS :)

Ch0

Itth
17-08-03, 20:10
Originally posted by =Chojin=
i didnt u and Itth helped me loads and i totaly appreciated it :)

FAGS :)

Ch0

we only planned to use you as a weapon to take over teh wrold.

its not like ive ever been nice o_O

=Chojin=
17-08-03, 20:11
Originally posted by Itth
we only planned to use you as a weapon to take over teh wrold.

well u still used meh :)
and when are we takeing over the world.....and i think well need a PPU aswell i tend 2 die when a Roach gets close:rolleyes:

Ch0

Itth
17-08-03, 20:12
i dont have nc is ntaled lol omg nevearert!!!!!!! LOL OGMEET J

FUBAR J==

=Chojin=
17-08-03, 20:14
Originally posted by Itth
i dont have nc is ntaled lol omg nevearert!!!!!!! LOL OGMEET J

FUBAR J==

your english is verey good:p

......./me confused

O_o

Ch0

Nidhogg
17-08-03, 20:36
Did you get a ticket number?

N

RuButt
17-08-03, 20:47
[Ticket#: 2003081711000731]

niddy, why so nice?

i havnt slept with you yet :p

oh wait - you talked to fire, darn!

FireST@R
17-08-03, 21:19
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Did you get a ticket number?

N

yeah its

[Ticket#: 2003081611000779]

RuButt
17-08-03, 23:03
who is it in ur avatar then?

:p

=Chojin=
17-08-03, 23:04
i was wondering that aswell....purely for reseach purposes !!!!!

:p

Ch0

comlink
18-08-03, 07:13

Not true! I've never hated any member of 101st, ever. That includes you and Itth. I knew you were going to be a problem for administration as soon as you guys joined though. I remember a certain meeting held in Neofrag where you guys were running about and shooting each other even though Rith said not to, and that's my first memory of you:) Unfortunetly some of your antics ruined any chances of some of our less forgiving members liking you.

MjukisDjur
18-08-03, 10:48
Nelson : ha ha

RuButt
18-08-03, 12:15
Originally posted by comlink
Not true! I've never hated any member of 101st, ever. That includes you and Itth. I knew you were going to be a problem for administration as soon as you guys joined though. I remember a certain meeting held in Neofrag where you guys were running about and shooting each other even though Rith said not to, and that's my first memory of you:) Unfortunetly some of your antics ruined any chances of some of our less forgiving members liking you.

i must dissapoint you - it was me who started it - and it was itth screaming at me to stop, itth and rith

i started to slap vasilij or whatever he was named....

lol, good times, but...i feel like quoting marcus blade from an email - but im not sure that would be so nice :P

EDIT: GOTTA STOP SPAMMING THIS THINGIE!! LOLOLOL!! I NEED HELP!!!! I NEED X-PERT HELP!!!!

Dardalion
18-08-03, 12:30
Originally posted by FireST@R

Me - but I cant guarantee the right answer :angel: