PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find those Tronik Parts ???

Bibz
16-08-03, 16:17
ok i was wondering wich mobs drops this junk, a guy told me it was from DOY bots but i killed a couple of them and found nothing inside, some guy told me an NPC was trading stuff for it but i'm on Venus and we don't have that NPC

so anyone knows what mob drops those Tronik Parts and where he is located ???

ReefSmoker
16-08-03, 16:27
Nothing drops them because Reakktor keep changing the loot tables and forgot to put them back in months ago.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

FBI
16-08-03, 16:36
i had two databooks, accidently used them because KK arn't
smart enough to realize people might activate them by mistake :(

I mean if the box is empty to write into the databook, why would
it save itself to totally destroy it :|

Varaem
16-08-03, 17:56
whats the difference between databook and recordable datacube?

Varaem
16-08-03, 19:04
can you even get databooks anymore?

\\Fényx//
16-08-03, 19:30
Var

Edit button is your friend :p

http://neocron.jafc.de/images/edit.gif (http://neocron.jafc.de/editpost.php?s=&action=editpost&postid=871669)

Krll
16-08-03, 19:55
A datacube is for making blue prints.

An Empty Book or Recordable Disc can be used to store text that you type in, but only once.

You can't make Empty Books anymore because, as pointed out, Tronik Parts don't drop anymore.

You can still make Recodable Discs though apparently. Formula is:
Defunct CopBot Ethic Chip
Ancient Launcher Connectors
large hydraulic parts
large hydraulic parts
large hydraulic parts
large hydraulic parts
enery generator
hardware based OS

Hope this helps.

-Krll

Varaem
16-08-03, 20:11
lol, sorry about that fenyx.

Krll, I know how to make them all, but is there any difference between empty books and recordable discs?

Krll
16-08-03, 20:16
Originally posted by Varaem
Krll, I know how to make them all, but is there any difference between empty books and recordable discs?

Oh ok, but the formula is still there for others to see now too. :)

As far as I know, there is no difference between the two. They both store any text you type into them and can both be used only once.

Anybody else know if there's a difference?

-Krll

Varaem
16-08-03, 20:20
Ok, thanks. :)

Bibz
16-08-03, 22:06
ok thyanks

but what drops the Defunct CopBot ethic chip then ???

where can i find this mob ?

Varaem
16-08-03, 22:14
copbots at gaya mine

Flea
17-08-03, 05:33
also the 50/50 killer copbots that hang out in the swamps drops the copbot chip

IceStorm
17-08-03, 08:39
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - posting exploits can get you banned from both the forum and the game ]

MortuusLupus
17-08-03, 08:49
Umm....isn't that kind of exploiting, getting all those chips? I mean, if they wanted him to just give you chips, you'd not have to do anything at all and just ask for them, a la Test Server

Promethius
17-08-03, 08:58
One thing i never understood was when someone has something good for themselves...they tell others which means it will be fix... =P

IceStorm
17-08-03, 09:07
Umm....isn't that kind of exploiting, getting all those chips?
Anything in the game can be "exploited" if one tries hard enough. I'm merely posting how to get the chips in a timely fashion.

I don't believe in hiding public information such as this. It's better to have a raft of the chips widely available instead of seeing people auction them off for ridiculous prices, leaving everyone wondering where they came from.

Judge
17-08-03, 11:23
Personally I agree icestorm, the economy is already over the top iwthout people paying huge amounts for junk. Alot of people I know on saturn would probably pay 100K per one ffs o_O

EDIT: Oh yeah and where do you get the ancient launcher parts from/which mobs drop it.

Promethius
17-08-03, 11:28
i think in gaya or storage at point red...not sure tho

MortuusLupus
17-08-03, 11:30
Ancient Launcher Wires are dropped by Doom Harbingers, and Ceres Infantry in point red. That's all I know, they might drop in gaya, but I'm not sure about that

Krll
17-08-03, 11:34
Originally posted by Judge
EDIT: Oh yeah and where do you get the ancient launcher parts from/which mobs drop it.

Point Red Storage for sure.

I've got one you can have on Pluto if you've got a char there?

Go on... join Pluto... you know you want to. :)

-Krll

Promethius
17-08-03, 11:35
Originally posted by Krll
Point Red Storage for sure.

I've got one you can have on Pluto if you've got a char there?

Go on... join Pluto... you know you want to. :)

-Krll

lmao hes tryin to buy people to raise the population on pluto....its more than cdv's doing :p

Bibz
17-08-03, 17:14
damn since i'm on Venus we don't have those NPC for the Psi Cloak ... guess ill have to kill those mean copbots in gaya mine ...

BTW the Killer CopBot in F03 don't drop the chip, they drop a "FUCKED UP - Law Enforcer" (just did CA's epic)