PDA

View Full Version : No such thing as ninja hacking

Lucky Sparks
16-08-03, 13:42
Ok i just wanted to say ..... different time zones play at different times .. if i play while japan sleeps Im not ninja hacking I just play at that time.

If I happen to be on a diff time zone I cant help it. Mabey the clans complaining need to get more american or euro members. Im just sick of people using this as an excuse .... I guarentee you everytime i log for 12 hours or more every op I just took is gone .. I dont whine I just take more. But if it was up to me I would rather fight thats why we take ops ... for the fight.

Its all in good fun =) Plus it gives the clans something to do when they take it back .. ;) see ya on the battlefield

to all opposing clans good luck and godspeed see ya soon. I guarentee we wont accuse of ninja !!! LOL .. we believe in the motto "shit happens".

|-=eXo=-| Pluto

Tangent

stebedford
16-08-03, 14:16
Hmmm, no such thing as ninja hacking eh?

Well on uranus one day 4 TG clans got together and took every op.

They all went to 1 op, hacked it as fast as they could and left to go to the next op. They did this until all ops in their path were theirs, they didnt even wait for the op owners to turn up.

I personally would consider this ninja hacking, dunno about you;)

Lucky Sparks
16-08-03, 14:21
If you couldnt stop em .. oops .. sux to be you

kk would put safeguards in the game if they didnt want this .. I agree it sux but kk apparently dosent care !!!

greendonkeyuk
16-08-03, 14:43
yeah there is, if the lame bastards turn up SPECIFICALLY to attack when you got noone online, or RUN OFF before your clan gets there thats ninja hacking.

If a clan wants a fight then all well and good, my clan love to fight, its all in good fun. The lamers who ninja hack for the sole intention of pissing off the clans who own the ops should be pointed at and laughed at.

Lucky Sparks
16-08-03, 14:45
just take it back if they run green if you dont have the hackers ..oops they win

Scikar
16-08-03, 15:40
Ninja hacking does exist. Just ask CarniFlex, he's a self-titled master at it.

Ninja hacking isn't just hacking an OP when the owning clan isn't online. In this case it's destroying all the turrets using your apu when the clan isn't online/is busy at another OP then later on logging your stealth hacker and hacking one layer, then stealthing away.

deac
16-08-03, 16:15
haha exo you guys are going to get it hard now ^^

Loged on and saw like 5 exo hacking our ops and we had 2 guys online..... thats looking for a fight?

anyways will be fun to kill you guys... feels like exo could be the new sxr of pluto :D

Birdman[H.E.]
16-08-03, 16:40
Well it sux if you have 2 ppl and 8 takes your op, but bro, if you own an op with 2 ppl online, you deserve loosing it.

It sux i know, but if your clan have ops, it have to be able to defend them, at least a Fight Group ready to defend ops must be rdy 24hs.

If you dont have ppl from other timezones, that your problem.

SigmaDraconis
16-08-03, 17:03
OMG this has got to be the dumbest statement of the week..

no matter WHY you do it
it is still...

N I N J A H A C K I N G..

its ok tho...actually having to fight eXo isnt much more of a challenge then just hacking yur OPs back in the morning...

Fordaz
16-08-03, 17:56
See, this is the problem with Neocron. There's no code, no respect, no nothing.

Hacking an Outpost at a time you know the Clan who owns it will have the least amount of players on is just sneaky and cowardly.

Clans who actively participate in Ninjahacking just arn't good enough to do it fairly. If you truly believe your clan deserves the Outpost, try a fair fight, and see how far you get.

deac
16-08-03, 18:58
just had a "fair" fight with system... started out with less ppl ended the fight with more.... took us 2 hours... was a great fight :D

MadDog
16-08-03, 19:08
a thread from eXo about ninja hacking...

just last night you tryed to take 3 OPs from gang at 3 AM, 3 AM FFS

you even hacked 2 OPs at the same time. lucky for us your skill in pvp doesnt match your hacking skills. the 5 or 6 gang we had managed to kick your 12 members asses twice.

just goes to show, dont wait till 3 Am to fight your battles, we will kick your ass anyhow.

Marzola
16-08-03, 20:05
If I remember correctly, this is a quote from Lucky Sparks when EXO was taking my clan's OP (He was pissed because we got our allies to come help since we didn't have enough people to fight his clan at the time)

"We'll just take it when you sleep." My old clan leader (Trillian) told me this while she was talking to him.

I believe purposly taking an outpost when the other clan doesn't have anyone online in considered Ninjahacking

Arcadius
16-08-03, 20:26
Who cares if Exo ninja hacked? Or didn't?

Seriously who cares? Outposts are meaningless. They dont' do anything special. I logged on in the morning and Solitaire told me exo hacked 2 of our ops. It was just me and Solitaire, I wanted to go fight but i was too tired. And all I said was "oh". I mean it's not like I lost something special.

Maybe one day when KK makes outposts mean something, then i'll get all hot and bothered at losing an op. :p

Berzerker
17-08-03, 06:21
Originally posted by Arcadius
Who cares if Exo ninja hacked? Or didn't?

Seriously who cares? Outposts are meaningless. They dont' do anything special. I logged on in the morning and Solitaire told me exo hacked 2 of our ops. It was just me and Solitaire, I wanted to go fight but i was too tired. And all I said was "oh". I mean it's not like I lost something special.

Maybe one day when KK makes outposts mean something, then i'll get all hot and bothered at losing an op. :p

Well said, I totally agree. Heck you can't even lose your stuff when fighting for them.

Op are just a bitch fest. One time we were bored and needed to mod some weps. I had my contructor on, but we decided to hack a base to do it just for something to do. So we looked on city com. Most of our enemies were loged off. All except one clan that had around the same amount as us on. We had 4 they had 5. So we hacked the base. Had a good scrap won a few rounds. Then they got us good and owned us, and got there base back. Then started PM ing us about ninja hacking.

OP wars go something like this. You stealthed turrets waaaa waaaa. You had all monks waaaaa waaaaa. You had two more peaple than us NINJA HACKERS waaaaa waaaaa.

Total waste of time.

Drake6k
17-08-03, 07:42
Originally posted by deac
haha exo you guys are going to get it hard now ^^

Loged on and saw like 5 exo hacking our ops and we had 2 guys online..... thats looking for a fight?

anyways will be fun to kill you guys... feels like exo could be the new sxr of pluto :D

lololol :lol:

Ok eXo, take an OP when there are at least 2 good people on in the clan. seriously. If I EVER see that you guys have an OP I'm gonna go hack it myself just so you show up.

2ply
17-08-03, 10:59
Quit your bitching. You people like to seem to call your allies to op fights, so why can't we ninja it? There was about 6 or so of us at redrock trying to take it from dark, all of a sudden, theres dark _AND_ gang there, outnumbering us a good 2:1. So, you want to bring allies in, we'll ninja hack. Easy as that.

SigmaDraconis
17-08-03, 11:24
And what clan is 2ply from again? o.0

2ply
17-08-03, 11:55
eXo? o.O I thought it was rather clear... [Insert dark bashing here]

Lucky Sparks
17-08-03, 11:55
cocky is from exo sigma .. lol i know almost every member from pimp .. gang .. old TA nda dr .. all of em .. jesus read up on yer enimies ... LOl thats a big part of this game.. if i see a name i can prob tell you clan and faction.. man im dissapointed in you. The low levs are important to know too .. they will be owning you in 30 levels.

Hayato
17-08-03, 11:59
You know what i find funny about this. Its a damn war why do you think airstrikes happen at night so the enemy cant shoot at them aswell, we take an op when we feel ready. Im sorry that this bothers you but its a war not no damn game of vollyball :D. And if its so easy to hack back the ops then why u care we take one, im so sorry for having fun.

And mad dog we sent gang home, we had a nice fight with you and yeah u did ill us a few but i remmeber us coming backand killing you guys over nd over again till you didnt com out. Great fight too, i do like how Gang dont rely on allies for help.

Lucky Sparks
17-08-03, 12:00
Originally posted by MadDog
a thread from eXo about ninja hacking...

just last night you tryed to take 3 OPs from gang at 3 AM, 3 AM FFS

you even hacked 2 OPs at the same time. lucky for us your skill in pvp doesnt match your hacking skills. the 5 or 6 gang we had managed to kick your 12 members asses twice.

just goes to show, dont wait till 3 Am to fight your battles, we will kick your ass anyhow.

rofl maddog were you high .. we had 8 ops by 3 am .. we had been taking them for the last 4 hours ... thats when we play .. we cant help it!!!

we sent gang home 4 times at blackhill .. tore you a new one at devreax and ate you up at sigma... all exo all alone ... it was great fights and gang never talked shit or dmed just kept coming back till the 4th op then they stopped coming back. I have screens of all of it. I was really impressed with the maturity and fun with gang .. we usually take ops of yers cuz yer on and put up a great fight ... so bro keep making yer clan look good and shut up .. there very mature except for you . thanks again for the great fights gang .... laterz

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ------ BTW if yer red stay home you will drop a belt at a op you could loose something important.

Rade
17-08-03, 12:35
Care for another little skirmish in the tezla basement lucky? ;)

As for outposts.. Usually a clan focuses all their efforts on a few or even just one OP, then fight furiously for it for a while. In time the other clans will learn to respect it as their OP, and then let them keep it, then you can move on to another OP and try to claim it as yours. Just hacking all enemy OPs over and over wont work if you are up against a superior force, but it serves its purpose when it comes to making big fun fights. I dont really see the reason behind hacking shitload of enemy OPs while the opponents are offline, you are not going to keep them, or make any money compared to what you would make if you spend the time hunting instead of hacking, and you dont get a fight. I just... dont see the point.

Berzerker
17-08-03, 12:47
Originally posted by Rade
Care for another little skirmish in the tezla basement lucky? ;)

You will have to hack it back first:D

CarniFlex
17-08-03, 13:42
well... *cough* ninja hacking or not...

Its like a tank whines to a sniper or droner to show themselfs for a fight... Its different playstyles and tactics.

I remember someone saying if you dont got enough members online to stop ninjahackers and nighttime op raids you dont deserve to own it.

Small force (me) running around destroying turrets and hacking one layer is more like guerilla warfare. Which in a way was the old ninja style also... buts thats history :)

Scikar
17-08-03, 14:31
Yeah but Carni guerilla warfare serves a purpose. The idea is to disrupt enemy supply lines, communication and morale, and to ambush them. What you're doing doesn't really achieve anything, other than once in a while when I'm bored and you blow a turret up I'll come in and waste you. :p

Jolt
17-08-03, 15:05
I dont mind them taking OP when theres only 1-2 on; but when they hack and run to the next OP instead of waiting for the defenders to show up its fairly pointless. >>

Drake6k
17-08-03, 15:08
If my clan ninja hacked our slogan would be
"Theres no such thing as NINJA hacking. This is a 24 hour game. Everyone sleeps sometime."

eXo was telling me how they could kill me today. My clan has 3 people and I'm only active atm. So I ask dark for some hackers and go after the eXo ops. They had a bunch of capped people on about 15min before the hack so I thought ok cool a fight. They wont even turn up for the fucking fight. I just get DMs saying I'm gay with a small dick. Thanks for a fun fight eXo!!! you guys are great... go ahead and ninja hack it back at 3 am, threads like this wont make you look any better. :mad:

Ascension
17-08-03, 15:12
ASK "DR" Dark Reapers on Pluto bout Ninja Hacking:rolleyes:

Hayato
17-08-03, 19:23
Originally posted by Drake6k
"Theres no such thing as NINJA hacking. This is a 24 hour game. Everyone sleeps sometime."

eXo was telling me how they could kill me today. My clan has 3 people and I'm only active atm. So I ask dark for some hackers and go after the eXo ops. They had a bunch of capped people on about 15min before the hack so I thought ok cool a fight. They wont even turn up for the fucking fight. I just get DMs saying I'm gay with a small dick. Thanks for a fun fight eXo!!! you guys are great... go ahead and ninja hack it back at 3 am, threads like this wont make you look any better. :mad:

haha he said we had capped players on. I only wish i was capped :D

And thats not or slogan u git its a persons way to piss you off and it worked good job lucky!

Scikar
17-08-03, 19:35
From the Pluto RPG forum:

Originally posted by Lucky Sparks
We will have krupp again ! damn yer gang of ruthless barbarians who stole it while we slept.

Says it all really I think.

Rade
17-08-03, 19:53
Originally posted by Scikar
From the Pluto RPG forum:

Says it all really I think.

Actually scikar I killed 3 of them in the basement of tezla, then we launched a campaign to take all our ops back. When we looked at the cityterm a while later it turned out they had all logged off except for one. We do try to pick on people that fights back, I think most our enemies can testify to that. I havent had a problems with ninjas in a long long time on pluto, I think the wars/skirmishes has been fun and exciting. If one clan here or there decides to go all out against another clan for a week or so then so be it, in love and war...

Scikar
17-08-03, 19:56
My point was the same guy who advocates ninja hacking and even brags about it, is also complaining that one of his OPs was taken when he was offline. I've never really looked at how many people are in the enemy clan online before, as far as I'm concerned everyone has their alliances so it's not very easy to predict how many will show up anyway.

Rade
17-08-03, 20:02
Originally posted by Scikar
My point was the same guy who advocates ninja hacking and even brags about it, is also complaining that one of his OPs was taken when he was offline. I've never really looked at how many people are in the enemy clan online before, as far as I'm concerned everyone has their alliances so it's not very easy to predict how many will show up anyway.

Ah oh now I see, I didnt read it carefully enuff. After all the BS thats been going on im kinda in defensive mode when it comes to stuff on the rpg forum :P

Rade
17-08-03, 20:06
Heh sheesh turns out the that thread in the rpg forum isnt even about the incident I spoke of. bleah I should go do something else for a while.

Arcadius
17-08-03, 20:08
Heh sheesh turns out the that thread in the rpg forum isnt even about the incident I spoke of. bleah I should go do something else for a while.

I agree, stop spamming. :p

Rade
17-08-03, 20:24
heh, youre just afraid that ill beat your post count nub :P

2ply
17-08-03, 22:38
Originally posted by Drake6k

We did? Jesse logged, it was just me and lucky on, or atleast that were actually around. Lucky being /64, me being /2 with a new monkah o.O

MadDog
17-08-03, 23:00
we had 8 ops by 3 am .. we had been taking them for the last 4 hours ... thats when we play .. we cant help it!!! we sent gang home 4 times at blackhill .. tore you a new one at devreax and ate you up at sigma...

Sorry to drag this on, but if your a noob your a noob, if you cant count ill point it out.

After the last blackhill battle, when i logged you had 3 OPs, deveroux, blackhill, and shiriken. thats 3, not 8.

Last, what OP is sigma? never heard of that OP.

Do you have sigma on the brain?

Lucky Sparks
17-08-03, 23:13
Originally posted by MadDog
Sorry to drag this on, but if your a noob your a noob, if you cant count ill point it out.

After the last blackhill battle, when i logged you had 3 OPs, deveroux, blackhill, and shiriken. thats 3, not 8.

Last, what OP is sigma? never heard of that OP.

Do you have sigma on the brain?

ahh i see the problem your talking about saturday night maddog Im talking about friday night with the 8 .. we had 3 we took saturday :p we are talking about different inncidents .. I was talking bout a fight fri night with gang :lol:

lol and sigma was a typo rofl !!! supposed to be syncon lol dosent mater anyway .. was a good fight

Rade
17-08-03, 23:15
Lets not turn this into a flame war or a battle of the egos. Lets stay friendly enemies ok everyone?

Lucky Sparks
17-08-03, 23:16
Lets not turn this into a flame war or a battle of the egos. Lets stay friendly enemies ok everyone?

damn too late ;) j/k

Lucky Sparks
17-08-03, 23:18
damn too late ;) j/k Im just RP ing ... lol most of TG and FA does it.

Rade
17-08-03, 23:19
Im just RP ing ... lol most of TG and FA does it.

The comment wasnt directed at you, it was just a suggestion to people in both our clans.

Lucky Sparks
17-08-03, 23:35
:D