PDA

View Full Version : Never Rip Off a BD...

nonamebrandeggs
16-08-03, 06:18
...Then ask another to die for your epic.

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/Fooled1.JPG

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/Fooled2.JPG

We got Alex to wait in the Appt, then when she started killing him for her epic, we all ran in guns-a-blazin :D. Was some of the best fun I've had in NC.

Arcadius
16-08-03, 06:18
UGH you play in first person?

Xian
16-08-03, 06:26
Originally posted by Arcadius

Some people do play in the magical, yet somewhat annoyign first-person, lol.

Nicely done brandeggs. :)

Rob01m
16-08-03, 06:28
Originally posted by Arcadius

Some weapons require you to be in first person, and some are just WAY more accurate in first person.

Some weapons require you to be in third person, and some are just WAY easier to contol in third person.

It depends what weapons you use really, and his raygun rifle is usually more accurate in first person.

Roc-a-fella
16-08-03, 06:28
ur clan is awsome lol what server are they on?

MadDog
16-08-03, 06:38
that took 5 of you?

nonamebrandeggs
16-08-03, 06:50
First person r0x0rs.

I play on pluto.

I killed her before when she was gunna get me for a epic.

kthx.

Relentless
16-08-03, 08:31
Pluto, eh, I may have to drop by and get shot. You can loot some of the lowbie storebought spells off me since I just rerolled.

Original monk
16-08-03, 08:34
i have to admit i play fps mostly, also in fights, with my PPU monk its sumthimes 3rd person when i need to ppu lots of peeps the same time

Cryton
16-08-03, 09:09
Unless there is a background story to that one, I belive that was pretty gay. But you couldn't expect anything else from a BD.

/Cryton

nonamebrandeggs
16-08-03, 09:15
Originally posted by Cryton
Unless there is a background story to that one, I belive that was pretty gay. But you couldn't expect anything else from a BD.

/Cryton

I stated in the title that we had been ripped off before, by that person.

IronMonkey
16-08-03, 09:17
cryton, that was a tasetless comment, froma eprsont hat obviously knows nothing about BD. Dun let the crackheads make you think all of BD is that way. Eh, regardless unless you play a 'BD' you have no idea what it is like to be 'BD'. and this is why most of us are labeled what we are. Because everyone and their mother rpk's and bd is red to both sides of the war. Therefore BD is caught in the middle between alot of factions. But whatever im not here to defend what to me looks like a lame, setup.

Btw, how exactly were you 'ripped off' by that person.

Helen Angilley
16-08-03, 09:21
/set ego_stroking 1

:rolleyes:

nonamebrandeggs
16-08-03, 09:34
Some of my clannies were ripped off when getting paid to die for a epic. So, we rip her off the same way ^_^.

IronMonkey
16-08-03, 09:43
your joking right?

You do realize someone in your clan is bsing you right? lol

Why exactly would she need to kill more than 1 bd for an epic than have to kill another bd for the epic again yet after ripping your clan off she than pays u as alex clearly states in the screenshot.

But eh like helen said

/set ego_stroking 1

nonamebrandeggs
16-08-03, 09:44
Well actually I could really care less if it was true or not, I had fun, my clan had fun, we all had FUN!

IronMonkey
16-08-03, 09:46
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Well actually I could really care less if it was true or not, I had fun, my clan had fun, we all had FUN!

Thank u
u just proved the point why neocron has such low populations.

nonamebrandeggs
16-08-03, 10:02
Wtf?
Your full of it man... NC has low pops cuz CDV did a less-than-half-assed job at advertizing. But suuure, if it makes you happy, go right on ahead and blame me ;).

juvestar15
16-08-03, 10:11
I have never seen Helen post anything that isn't cynical.
Talk about having a chip on you're shoulder. :rolleyes:
Are we not good enough for you Helen? Are we not up to your level of sophistication? :rolleyes:

Time to lighten up Helen. If you don't like the people here, then fuck off.

:) :) :) :)

Relentless
16-08-03, 10:15
Iron:

Let me get this straight. Someone rips you off, then asks you for a big favor. That wouldn't upset you because...why?

Namebrandeggs, that was hilarious.

Alex The Great
16-08-03, 10:32
haha that was great...so funny.

P4mp3rk3
16-08-03, 10:52
lol, I liked it ;)
and nooo, it's the alex-tank!! :eek: ....ugh

Arcadius
16-08-03, 10:59
Reminds me of that time YANKBYBBYBYBY or whatever his name is, the clanless FA droner, tried to PK me several times at MB.

I guess he didn't remmeber me later on, because I asked to kill him for epic. We went to the sewers, I killed him, then I left him there dead. HAHAHAHHAAH

YANK if you're reading this, I wub joo. :P

cracky
16-08-03, 11:03
Well if something like that makes people leave they really should of left a long time ago. Also if something is fun to do why not do it?

It's not like she can't plot a way to get revenge I mean OH NO JUMPING SOMEBODY IS WRONG LOL YOU CANT PLAY THE GAME LIKE THAT EVEN THO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A GANG OF PUNKS THAT ROB PEOPLE DONT ROB PEOPLE OR TRY TO BE LIKE YOUR FACTION BECAUSE THAT MAKES PEOPLE QUITTT

Alex The Great
16-08-03, 11:04
hahahahahahahahaha

Nvidia
16-08-03, 11:52
Helen's right, this is just stroking your ego. Yeah, it's pretty funny, and, mad props to ya guys, it was a great way to get revenge, but was it necessary to post a pic on the forums and brag about it? Now it's gonna get closed by a mod because you are "harrassing" another player by letting us all see their name.

cracky
16-08-03, 11:55
I don't see how it is ego stroking, it was something fun and he wanted to share it big deal. He didn't say we owned her blah blah we are better blah blah.

If you think we are stroking our egos then you shouldn't post in the thread because that would be exactly the reaction we would want.

alig
16-08-03, 12:00
BD pwnz...simple as:D It's my idea of a fun faction.

Nvidia
16-08-03, 12:01
Yeah, I can see how you guys might like doing that, hell, if I had an opportunity like that, I'd take it in a heart beat. But, I'm mostly worried about the person in the Screen Shot who has just been so blatantly labeled as a "scammer". You guys said she ripped you off in the past, and the SS shows her name, leaving her open to abuse via In-Game. Perhaps you could remove the SS?

Rade
16-08-03, 12:09
Great going guys. I dont think theres many ppl left that doesnt have helen on ignore anyways so dont let her bring ya down, its not like she ever posts anything but snide remarks and :rolleyes:-smileys anyway.

Lethys
16-08-03, 12:12
Originally posted by juvestar15
I have never seen Helen post anything that isn't cynical.
Talk about having a chip on you're shoulder. :rolleyes:
Are we not good enough for you Helen? Are we not up to your level of sophistication? :rolleyes:

Time to lighten up Helen. If you don't like the people here, then fuck off.

:) :) :) :)

What he said :)

DrNarf
16-08-03, 12:50
Come on guys, give her a break. She lost 400k minimum trying to get one epic kill, and AFAIK, she still hasn't managed it, mainly due to 3 (i think) kills which ended up not counting for whatever reason. As you might imagine, that annoyed her a little. I don't know what happened for her to 'rip you off' but it probobly wasn't intentional. She supposedly ripped you off, you got revenge, it's done, forgotten. But posting it all over the forum's is a taking it a tad too far don't you think?

P.S. great sig noname :)

cracky
16-08-03, 12:54
This wasn't meant to rub it in her face. Also I think noname is asleep.

*ph33r*
16-08-03, 13:02
lmao @ all the carebears

gg crackheads