PDA

View Full Version : Kk Read Me.!!!

alig
16-08-03, 04:43
I was thinking about the 2 GR's that are within Cycrow op zone and well, why the fork does cycrow op owners have control over CRP GR??? i'd really like an official response to this, its obviously a bug or kk just not making them seperate GR's:mad:

Benjie
16-08-03, 04:45
If KK read every post entitled "KK! READ ME!!"........................

Scikar
16-08-03, 04:45
Originally posted by alig
I was thinking about the 2 GR's that are within Cycrow op zone and well, why the fork does cycrow op owners have control over CRP GR??? i'd really like an official response to this, its obviously a bug or kk just not making them seperate GR's:mad:

Uhh.. it's the same with all GRs in anarchy zones, and it's not a bug. What would be the point in locking the Cycrow GR when people can just GR to crp instead?

alig
16-08-03, 04:48
Originally posted by Scikar
Uhh.. it's the same with all GRs in anarchy zones, and it's not a bug. What would be the point in locking the Cycrow GR when people can just GR to crp instead?

Well it would be tuff shit wouldnt it, crp is one of the only places to lvl up and if u need to run 15 zones to get there the idea of "Oh i know, lets lvl up for a few hours" goes right out the door...CRP is NOT CYCROW OP, this game IS NOT ABOUT OP WARS AND OPS ALONE!, And crp isnt an anarchy zone.

Scikar
16-08-03, 04:51
Well it would be tuff shit wouldnt it, crp is one of the only places to lvl up and if u need to run 15 zones to get there the idea of "Oh i know, lets lvl up for a few hours" goes right out the door...CRP is NOT CYCROW OP, this game IS NOT ABOUT OP WARS AND OPS ALONE!, And crp isnt an anarchy zone.

Exactly. It's tuff shit, you can't go there. and CRP IS CYCROW OP, it's the same fucking zone. It's not the only place to level, it's just the only place you ever bothered looking for. There are caves like El Farid which give just as good xp as crp cave, and there's fire mobs in every goddamn canyon zone, as well as Warbots and Hoverbombers which are just as good to hunt. Try going somewhere else in the world. :rolleyes:

ericdraven
16-08-03, 04:52
Use vehicles.

But even I with my monk who is quite sure slower than your tank have no problems running a few zones to a hunting spot - which takes me a few minutes once you are near the runcap.

Xian
16-08-03, 04:54

Scikar is right. What's the point of having CRP Genrep open, yet Cycrow closed? It'll only result in clans Genrepping to CRP, and going to Cycrow for the OP war. Hooray, locking the GR in that zone just became pointless!

enablerbr
16-08-03, 05:16
yep it was just bad map layout's on KK's part for that mess that is CRP. now if KK moved one the them to another zone. either the caves and CRP GR or the OP then all would be fine.

Edit: even if the OP wasn't in the same zone. it's still in TG territory. so you'd still have to watch your arse there.:D

\\Fényx//
16-08-03, 09:53
Ali you would change your tune if you owned Cycrow, had to defend it and the attackers could GR into the same zone.... Its there so that the GR rules apply to every zone..

Archeus
16-08-03, 10:24
Just use a hoverbike to get there.

ezza
16-08-03, 10:38
i happily run all the way from malstrond to the CRP to pk, so im sure you can do it to level up.

Ka0s^
16-08-03, 11:10
darn it I have to run ALL the way from cycrow op underground to Hunt at the Reload point :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Berzerker
16-08-03, 13:27

I'm really Glad to see other peaple, who also feel this game is not just about OP wars.

Yeh and I cannot see why they cannot move the GR over one sector. Couse problem with that, is the nutral reps that are already in the wastes, Usually drop you into the middle of some bad shit. Instead of the GR :) They could do with a few more nutral reps though.

Also there is other places to level up. You got the whole wastelands.

Archeus
16-08-03, 13:35
Then speak to the people who hold the op and ask them to open it up. Offer some kind of payment for the service.

Or speak to people in your faction to get and hold an op and get it open. Or neutral faction to do it?

Actually now that GR locking is in place, they could prehaps turn Venture warp into some kind of forced GR. So I would pick CRP at the venture warp and it randomly teleports you within a zone of it.

Berzerker
16-08-03, 13:51
The wastelands just like anything else does have a learning curve. It is worth exploring though. Yes you will probely die a few times running around. (canyons shudder) Once you know the map though, you will find it fairly easy to miss the bad spots.

You really do need to get away from relience on the GR's. Although convenient. It's not the only way to get around. Explore yo may be suprised at what you find out there. Still I do suport a few more nutrals.

*ph33r*
16-08-03, 13:57
edit- wrong thread argh >_<