PDA

View Full Version : CA caught Following FA runner into his Home

[TgR]KILLER
16-08-03, 04:28
Yes tonight i was Followed by an CA runner into my Tech Heaven home..

after clearing some buisness in Neocron i GRed from Plaza 1 to my Tech Heaven app.. and gues what.. seconds after i sit down behind my hometerm. A CA runner in Copbot armor appears at my GR.. don't know what plans CA has thought off but surely their up to something.. i kicked the CA runner out..

Picture Below

http://home.planet.nl/~achte311/CAinmyapp.jpg

ericdraven
16-08-03, 05:02
Heh, that's just that infamous teleport-bug.

Nice coincidence tho.

Peeping Tom
16-08-03, 05:06
same thing happent to my while i was afk loming on the bench inn medicare.. when i got back an nmy runner was shouthing GET OUT YOUR INN THE WRONG APP over and over... lucky me he dident kill my poor spy lol,
damn annoying bug btw
K4F

enablerbr
beta me standing in HEW plaza3 1 minute. next i'm in blasta's room near his GR saying wtf? lucky he was stunded or i'd have been dead.:D

Duder
Originally posted by ericdraven
Heh, that's just that infamous teleport-bug.

Nice coincidence tho.

....OR IS IT ??!!!

:rolleyes: :)

Scikar
Nah this one's different eric. There is a bug where someone goes up the lift to their apt and you get sent with thim, but this one is much rarer. I remember being at a clan meeting once when I was CA (Nid might remember it :p) and suddenly this TG guy in blue PA appears at the GR with a damage boost on and half health. We all looked at him in surprise, and he laughed. He went to the gogo and cleaned his inventory up while we all watched him. We were begging the leader to let us kill him but he said no, we were a passive clan and this guy wasn't doing anything to us. A minute later and our clan leader was dead while the rest of us were madly hacking away at this guy while he blew us all to bits with his CS. :lol:

If anyone has somewhere to host a pic I'll post it here.

ericdraven
16-08-03, 05:11
Yeah it's definitely different but it's still... a bug. :p

/EDIT: My resser ended up at the Avenger Mine once due this bug.. it was the first GR he taged outside Neocron. :lol:

Kendo Averly
16-08-03, 06:26
Originally posted by Duder
....OR IS IT ??!!!

:rolleyes: :)

LMAO

^_^;;

yup :P

Selendor
16-08-03, 11:55
Originally posted by Scikar
A minute later and our clan leader was dead while the rest of us were madly hacking away at this guy while he blew us all to bits with his CS. :lol:

If anyone has somewhere to host a pic I'll post it here.

heheh, yeah, that was funny, when rare bugs happen like that everyone is paranoid and starts to think there's cheating going on. Just ironic that it was a TG runner warping into a CA clan app.

greendonkeyuk
16-08-03, 14:36
that happened to me twice before, warpin into some biotech clan appt... (im tangent btw) and its happened to poppa doc before too. He got a free ride to jankins lab......

The funniest one that happened to me was the clan change bug..... ive switched clans a couple of times due to zoning from one place to another. Once i was in Rangers (a ca clan) and once in Cadaver Inc. (an fa clan) which was quite amusing. Looking around and seeing all these people who are friends and all of a sudden theyre red to me......... scary stuff! :eek:

Revslad
16-08-03, 14:42
useually when i get zone buged into someones apt , i just kill them , more fun that way

[TgR]KILLER
16-08-03, 15:22
Originally posted by Revslad
useually when i get zone buged into someones apt , i just kill them , more fun that way

well stragest thing was.. Unit who GRed to my App aint even in CA he had just finished his PP epic 10 min earlyer lol.. so he not only warped to my app but got a dif char to..

and i couldn't kill him.. as u see in the pic.. i just GRed home myself couldn't use my PE yet :p