PDA

View Full Version : Money

Flea
15-08-03, 23:45
Making money for me is one of the hardest things ever. I recently found out that getting some APC bp's and finding a bunch of VEH 10's and selling them with a barter makes good money, anyone else know ways to make money fairily fast?

Viruz
15-08-03, 23:48
one great way is buying another acc or reroll to APU, then live in chaos caves with ur barrel. fast and easy money :)

Sorin
15-08-03, 23:54
Speaking of money. I'd LOVE to mention the name, but heaven forbid :rolleyes: Anyways, go look on Saturn and in the top spot for money you'll see someone with 31 million. I was told, and found out myself, that 19,999,999 was the most money you could have on one character. If you go over, it resets to 18 million. HTF does this guy have 31 million? H4X? You'll see no one underneath him has 20 million or more.

Flea
15-08-03, 23:57
let me correct myself

How is it possible for a STR 105 tank with 0 slot CS, speedgun and soon a MAL to make cash. :)))) im lazy :(

Sorin
15-08-03, 23:59
Take your malediction or other area of effect weapon into El Farid and play with the cute little scorpions in the pits?

Flea
16-08-03, 00:02
lol, that actually sounds like a good idea, but i would have to go late or something so i am in alone :(

=Chojin=
16-08-03, 00:55
Originally posted by Flea
lol, that actually sounds like a good idea, but i would have to go late or something so i am in alone :(

not usually the mob conts pretty nice and they keep spawnin i made 50k in under 5 mins there once with me apu and a barrel ^_^

Ch0

Arcadius
16-08-03, 01:11
Collect parts and sell them.

boneybob
16-08-03, 01:36
ARG, i hate money in NC, although i ought to give MASSIVE credit to KK.......

Think about Diablo 2 online, ppl have tones of money in that, but for that very reason it make money for high lvl chars on Diablo 2 absolutly USELESS!!!

KK however have done a brilliant job, money in NC(the game) works brilliantly and is as valuble as having exclent items to trade, which is a real achivement.

I did start a thread on NC money a little while back, you might want to try and find it and see if theres any more suggestions in there that would prove usefull.

BB

Ps; if u do find a easy *but lasey* way of making money, please tell me, iv been here since late Beta and iv never figured that money thing out;)

Mumblyfish
16-08-03, 01:36
Or, to be more precise, sell MC5 parts. Selling full chips could net you more money than most clans have, and I'm sure you could sell a DS for 50million or more.

=Chojin=
16-08-03, 01:38
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Or, to be more precise, sell MC5 parts. Selling full chips could net you more money than most clans have, and I'm sure you could sell a DS for 50million or more.
i wouldnt sell one period.

Originally posted by boneybob

KK however have done a brilliant job, money in NC(the game) works brilliantly and is as valuble as having exclent items to trade, which is a real achivement.

and ive found money pretty much useless at my lvl all i want/need is rare parts to trade sure a little money does help but i dont need more than 300k

Ch0

SovKhan
16-08-03, 01:45
try being a ppu monk, then we can talk money.

neophotographer
16-08-03, 16:41
Go look in the newbie forum on the first, 2nd or 3rd opage. I know I've posted about it around 3 times in the past week or two.

Stacey, The Neocron Photographer, PGN High Council