PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Saturn

DarkPhoenix
15-08-03, 22:50
A lot of people I know are getting stuck in sync with nothing. If they aren't in sync they still have nothing. I myself have been in sync for over an hour now relogging here and there with no help. People are yappin over the help channel with the same problems.

Wtf is going on?

BTW: It started after the NeXT meeting thing.

ZoneVortex
15-08-03, 22:52
Yep, I've got another thread going around about it. It's on all servers, not just Saturn.

Here: http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72047

Dunno if it's a database problem, like I'd said, but whatever it fuckin' sucks.

Marzola
15-08-03, 22:53
It's not just saturn, the same thing happens to me on Pluto and Uranus. It started for me last night at arround 11:00 PM EST. There are atleast two posts about this already. Please KK, try to fix this problem! I WANT MY NEOCRACK!

ZoneVortex
15-08-03, 22:57
Rate it a five ***** so they notice.

Sleawer
15-08-03, 23:23
Anyone smells the incomming rollback in the air?

zAo
15-08-03, 23:26
this really sucks..........every one of my chars is in sync etc, so i decided to check my files and im downloading them atm........ hope it works..... if i lost the stuff for good - spy alone had 8.7 mil (plus 20 mil worth of rares at least) well...... ill probably reroll and start all over because im addicted to nc, too bad i cant say id quit, but im addicted..... wish i wasnt but i cant say im not hooked.

Sorin
15-08-03, 23:31
Thread about login server being down (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72063).

Magni said it was back up, but SORRY BUB, it's not. I'm stuck in sync with all characters like the rest of you guys, despite seeing people run around and interact as normal from my perma-synch.

Would somone please explain to me why a server (login) won't allow new people in, but doesn't affect at all the people already in there. Is it SOLELY for logging in? That's it? WTF is the point of that, devoting an entire computer and connection to just logging in? So if it goes down and you are already playing it won't affect you?

DonnyJepp
15-08-03, 23:39
I won't attempt to log back in until an official all-clear is given. This is not fun. Losing multiple characters worth of stuff is nasty business. Repeated relogs will just exacerbate the problem.
:mad: :mad:

mdares
15-08-03, 23:57
i had this problem last night and it got cleared (much thanks to Danae) but now as i log in everything LOOKS normal... until i check my gogo; ALL MY RARES ARE GONE!!!!!!!! (missing my SH, my 2 Disruptors, my PEs)

and this is only on my spy character... havent checked my monkey yet but as i logged in he was in synch hell again (or had 250 stam boosters but nothing else o_O)

/edit: and just to note, ONLY CERTAIN rares of mine are gone... my FL was still there as was my redeemer; but everything else was gone...

Disturbed021
16-08-03, 00:01
Yeah I thought it was cleared up as I logged one of my characters bout 25 times until I finally got in, leveled for a few and went to gogo, almost all empty.....the f00kin thing was full up 2 days ago!!
Good God where is the official announcement of "yeah we know its f00ked atm, but we'll fix it" :(

Whiety Bulger
16-08-03, 00:05
You have to restart your comp and logg back on...u may have to kill ur slef and recall ur stuff.

Disturbed021
16-08-03, 00:08
Originally posted by Whiety Bulger
You have to restart your comp and logg back on...u may have to kill ur slef and recall ur stuff.

How is killin yourself gonna help retreive your missing stuff from your gogo?

mdares
16-08-03, 00:09
erm its not our invs thats screwed, its our gogo... and i dont think they had a "recall gogo" option the last time i checked...

ZoneVortex
16-08-03, 00:33
My guys get on, but EVERY item associated with my character is gone.

Take that back: It's only my tank. My spy/monk can get on fine, operate fine, and have all their items.

mdares
16-08-03, 00:36
i'm on... ph33r my 2 slot artifact... tangent laser pointer enhancement?

nvrmnd i'm still f00ked.

VoxteX
16-08-03, 00:40
What's worse is that my tank is missing some points in his T-C skill. I had 90 before, now it's down to 51? It's not going back up either, it also started when I was at the NEXT event, I had to relog quite a few times after I was stuck in synch but this isn't going away :(

mdares
16-08-03, 00:42
ok i'm now missing, on my monk, my HL, my barrel, my PA, 250 boosters, 50 medis, 100k in drugs, 4 heavy belts....

*cries*

will the losses never stop?

DarkPhoenix
16-08-03, 00:49
Originally posted by VoxteX
What's worse is that my tank is missing some points in his T-C skill. I had 90 before, now it's down to 51? It's not going back up either, it also started when I was at the NEXT event, I had to relog quite a few times after I was stuck in synch but this isn't going away :(

Are you Xia?

If not, then a couple of other people have had their T-C reset to 51. I remember a while back about MayhemMike (i think it was) had his T-C reset to 51 too.

zAo
16-08-03, 00:58
alright moderator or gm or whatever you are..... im startign to get pissed off about this and i know you read the forums....... wtf is wrong with my account i cant even get out of synch... i htink ive done everything get this problem fixed...... or at least make an anouncement about it! ffs take soem responsibility i dont care if it is friday evening get it fixed

Scikar
16-08-03, 01:02
Well it sounds more like its a connection issue from US than a problem with NC itself.

Jolt
16-08-03, 01:07
Im syncing out alot. Also having problems getting past the server selection screen. =/

edit only server i can get to the character selection is Uranus >>

zonk
16-08-03, 02:20
Only experiencing lag once in a while here.
Maybe thats ND's revenge to us hacking their OP's
Since they dont show up for 10 OP takeovers now :o

Erinyes
16-08-03, 02:41
Crap, just logged on my Saturn Chars and had everything. One of them went on a mad leveling spree. I'm going to lose some things, aren't I.

Ste-X
16-08-03, 02:44
zonk well played on turning up

for most of the day we had 6/7 players on and you bring 15 + to every op fight you held out for long just wait till 2 morra or sunday when we take them all back and more

enjoy it while you can

VoxteX
16-08-03, 03:24
I 'might' be Xia, but I've calculated (yes I'm smart O_o ) that my Dex skill is missing a total of 93 (YES 93) SKILLPOINTS. I only have 86 Agility and 71 T-C at rank 62 dex, wtf is that? I Need A FIX

Scikar
16-08-03, 04:20
Originally posted by zonk
Only experiencing lag once in a while here.
Maybe thats ND's revenge to us hacking their OP's
Since they dont show up for 10 OP takeovers now :o

As the mercs love to tell us, most of TG is in America. And all the guys in America can't log in. Which doesn't leave very many people to fight.

Ste-X
16-08-03, 04:29
dont worry guys we own the ops again!