PDA

View Full Version : Nepture or DOY ?

MayhemMike
15-08-03, 22:26
What would you rather have ? Would you like to have DOY or Neptune . I'd like Neptune myself. I mean if KK said . Ok Heres DOY heres Neptune. Pick one . THen the other waits for 6 months for its release . :D

Arcadius
15-08-03, 22:29
DOY

It brigns an excitign new city, a skill system change according to KK, and i'm sure tons of new items.

Neptune on the other hand...............is not exciting. I still haven't heard anything about it that makes me think it's HARDCORE YO.

There, happy Ulle. :p

ZoneVortex
15-08-03, 22:29
DOY

d3ik
15-08-03, 22:30
DOY

[Edit] - For Ulle (who wants a reason)

Having the Neptune server would be nice, but at the end of the day that is just taking what we have now and changing the rules a little bit. DOY is new content, new storylines, and hopefully a much larger player base so people will wake up and realize what a great game this is, even with the occassional bug. That is much more important to me than a few rule tweaks.

*ph33r*
15-08-03, 22:31
ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Xian
15-08-03, 22:31
DoY, lol.

I would rather have content then gank-everywhere-drop-everything rules; I can wait six months for those, even though I like them a lot.

MayhemMike
15-08-03, 22:35
neptune!

HellHound
15-08-03, 22:35
DOY!!

I pity tha' fool that votes for Neptune.

Which nobody has yet. :D

EDIT: bah, Mike screwed my remarks. :p

Krll
15-08-03, 22:36
DOY

-Krll

MayhemMike
15-08-03, 22:36
Neptun is teh win :D

nonamebrandeggs
15-08-03, 22:41
DoY you peen.

enablerbr
15-08-03, 22:42
WOT NO BOTH OPTION *shrugs*

i'd like to see both happen at the same time but thats just me.:D

Ulle
15-08-03, 22:44
Spamming, Advertising And Powerposting

Spamming, Power posting & Advertising are not permitted. Refrain from posting advertisement of any form (commercial or non-commercial) as long as it is not related to an ongoing discussion. Refrain from posting only a short, meaningless sentence or only one emote/smiley. Do not bump up topics that are not on the first page of the forum unless you have new and substantive information to include. Spamming also consists of pointless topics, hijacking threads into off topic territory and turning a thread into a conversation (please use private messaging for that).

Could you not post just "DOY" or "Neptune" please. Either post it along with some reason for your choice or don't post at all.

*ph33r*
15-08-03, 22:45
DOY plz cause we need DOY and er DOY rocks and if DOY doesnt come out then erm ya DOY thank you please come again O_O

JiNxY
15-08-03, 22:46
DOY

im sick of waiting

MayhemMike
15-08-03, 22:49
sorry ulle :(

ghandisfury
15-08-03, 22:49
I would say neptune.......just so I could follow you around and constantly kill you.;)

Drake6k
15-08-03, 22:50
I sleep with dead hele..

LOLOOLOLOLOLz!!!! :lol: :lol: thats not very nice lol

DOY

MayhemMike
15-08-03, 22:50
You wish .

ghandisfury
16-08-03, 00:06
Originally posted by MayhemMike
You wish .

No, I don't wish......I already do it....remember? ;)

Scikar
16-08-03, 00:11
Neptune. I've been waiting for Neptune since before I heard anything about DoY.

Talios
16-08-03, 00:14
DoY of courseo_O

gostly
16-08-03, 00:19
doy will be the thing to bring me back to the game...neptune on the other hand wouldnt be much different then what is going on right now...it would just make you able to pvp inside plaza's...big w00p...still wish my dream would come true...and neptune's rules hit all servers upon release of doy...now that would be awesome :angel:

Budfan8
16-08-03, 01:18
DOY

more content...I like pluto the way it is.

Dru Blood
16-08-03, 22:17
"DOY"

why?

because we need it, 90% of neocron players have seen everything there is too see and do everything there is to do, doy will add that extra contenct we urgently need, not to mention it attracting more players.

i think most of the decent neocron players are staring to leave or go idle while they wait for doy to come out, dont let this game slip keep updating it, there is nothing else on the gaming scene which has the potential neocron has, i have faith in KK.

support your existing paying customers and help attract more, by soon releasing DOY.!!!

VirtualReGen
16-08-03, 23:12
DoY , just becaus i want something new to keep me playing....

Breschau
16-08-03, 23:17
I'd want more detailed info on exactly what getting 'DoY' entailed before choosing. There's so many things, or vague hints at things (stat caps?) that've been pegged as a DoY item - would it be all of them, or just the city opening? What are all the changes/additions that'd be made? That kinda thing.

Weazle
17-08-03, 00:10
DOY .... new content and new players ..... it'll keep me subscribed for another 6 months at least.

If there is no official announcement on DOY within the next 2 months then KK are going to see alot more ppl leaving.

Judge
17-08-03, 01:33
Blatantly DoY, as it adds more content.

lol 82 to 9 in favor of DoY :p

Tickles
17-08-03, 22:41
I think Neptune personally because as everyone states all DoY is is just a bunch of new guns, areas and mobs + a new faction and skill system that everyones gonna rant about because it screws them in some way.
Personnaly i cant care less what faction i'm in. Nor care about looking around a few new zones in DoY with a load more NPCs repeating the same thing over and over will only keep me entertained for an hour at tops plus, we really dont need more rares clogging up the rare drop system or yet more guns that look exacly the same as others but do different damage.
WHat i like about Neptune is - this is what i thought was gonna happen anyway - is that its a new server so everyone starts as a noob, but the rules are changed so everywhere is dangerous. MY andrenaline would be rushing all the time. Constructors, Researchers and Pokers etc will have to advertise on the chats and work will be done in dark alleyways while your looking over your shoulder every few seconds. Another thing, for people who dont like PvP, most of the PvPers will hopefully have gone to Neptune- although i'm not sure if that will be the case.
Anyway thats my opinion and you guys are prolly gonna contest what i said, but ohwell.

Tik

Vila
17-08-03, 22:44
WE NEED BATMANS SECOND RETURN