PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else experiencing weird bugs?

BlackPrince
15-08-03, 17:57
Beyond the Neocron norm that is. This morning for some reason everytime I log in I have weird fricken bugs.

First time, a couple of rares I had the night before turned into 247 Experimental Legs, 247 Experimental Heads, and 247 Experimental Chests.

Relog, they disappear rares are back.

Get an FRE later on, log back in, my entire QB has disappeared and I am now on top of a mountain, my sector map is completely blank :-/.

Relog.

I am now dead in BFE, lucky for me it was a Warzone and I didn't drop anything.

greendonkeyuk
15-08-03, 19:29
report it in the bug forum if it bothers you dude, theyre not new bugs..... its like the zone bug where you switch clans on zoning.... ive been in cadaver inc and rangers before due to that one! :lol:

BlackPrince
15-08-03, 19:49
I can just see it now in an Op fight, we're attacking NDA and next thing we know we have SXR tags:rolleyes:

Xin
15-08-03, 20:34
My tank relogged the other day from cycrow and turned into some random spy standing in the bunker in MB for a good 3 or 4 seconds. I looked around and stepped forward, then synched back into my correct body.

Biggest beef lately is that my resist booster sometimes just doesn't work. Doesn't fizzle but it does suck up psi pts without giving me the spell. Sometimes it won't work for several minutes; sometimes it'll work on the 3rd or 4th try.

Edit: fixed typo