PDA

View Full Version : CMA split on saturn ???

Stigmata
15-08-03, 14:40
I have heard quite a few rumours that they are splitting up could anyone confirm if this is true ?

I dont really wanna see another enemy go by the way side, i saw 5 people from one of the cma clans now in a TG clan, strange they have been our enemies for 9 months and are now going TG o_O

Andy

Sleawer
15-08-03, 14:47
For once someone could try to populate less crowded factions, instead everyone going to TG.

Anyway on topic, I know some Mercs are or were fighting Mercs, but not both sides belonging the the CMA.

Where are those times of Phroto Pharma and NEXT as strong factions... *sniff*

djskum
15-08-03, 14:50
First I've heard of it. But I wasn't online yesterday. Things move fast in NC...

DjSKum

/EDIT Andy can you PM me with the names of the CMA guys gone TG? thx

JustIn_Case
15-08-03, 14:53
Well i dont think the Alliance is breaking, but the entire CM faction has big problems.

No organization
Language problems (German and English)

But the biggest problem is this:

Nobody wants to fight ND........:confused:

"We will only loose..."
"I dont want to brake my armour....."
"Have to repair my imps......"

We get better support from other factions. Like on last Tuesday (think it was tuesday) when we were fighting for Gravis and Regants, it showed up more TT and CA then then peps from CMA (Alliance)......O_o

Traxus
15-08-03, 14:56
Originally posted by stigmata
I have heard quite a few rumours that they are splitting up could anyone confirm if this is true ?

I dont really wanna see another enemy go by the way side, i saw 5 people from one of the cma clans now in a TG clan, strange they have been our enemies for 9 months and are now going TG o_O

Andy

The ND is able to excert great preassure on its enemies for various reasons. Noone likes to be hopelessly outnumbered, and many runners anyway have only weak links with their faction, so they are flocking to TG, which passed critical mass a while ago.

Its likely ND will run out of enemies able to put on active resistance in a week or two.

enablerbr
15-08-03, 15:00
yep neocron seems to have gathered nothing but sheep these days. all flocking to who ever is big. what a bunch of loosers.

Traxus
15-08-03, 15:03
Originally posted by enablerbr
yep neocron seems to have gathered nothing but sheep these days. all flocking to who ever is big. what a bunch of loosers.

Seemed to me like it always was like that. Its just more visible now, I dont think we never had on Saturn such a superpower as ND/TG is now.

enablerbr
15-08-03, 15:06
i can understand those who move to TG so they can do the epic. though that epic is still temp. so not worth their time atm. yet just to join so their can hunt and not be killed is just lame.

SynC_187
15-08-03, 15:10
Its just boring now. I spend most of my time chatting.

Nearly all GR's are hostile, and even if we did take them we couldn't hold them, I can't level at places like CRP, and in any fight I'm completely outnumbered.

There is no challenge for ND and no chance for me. It surprises me that people aren't bored of being TG already.

Half the members seem to be little kids that just want to be able to go around saying "we pwned j00", what a surprise it was 5 to 1.....

Traxus
15-08-03, 15:11
Originally posted by enablerbr
i can understand those who move to TG so they can do the epic. though that epic is still temp. so not worth their time atm. yet just to join so their can hunt and not be killed is just lame.

I am neither fond of faction hoppers. But then, we all have our own standards and opinions whats right.

I know for sure I will soon need a squad of stormbots as body guards whenever I put my nose out of NC city with the numbers of TGlers arround lately. :lol:

Originally posted by SynC_187
Its just boring now. I spend most of my time chatting.

Half the members seem to be little kids that just want to be able to go around saying "we pwned j00", what a surprise it was 5 to 1.....

Yeah, kind of quantity over quality situation. But, I think one must point out its whole TG not just ND adding to that numbers.

djskum
15-08-03, 15:12
Originally posted by JustIn_Case
Well i dont think the Alliance is breaking, but the entire CM faction has big problems.

No organization
Language problems (German and English)

But the biggest problem is this:

Nobody wants to fight ND........:confused:

"We will only loose..."
"I dont want to brake my armour....."
"Have to repair my imps......"

We get better support from other factions. Like on last Tuesday (think it was tuesday) when we were fighting for Gravis and Regants, it showed up more TT and CA then then peps from CMA (Alliance)......O_o

Your righht about the language issues but were working to resolve that. Read the CMA minutes from the last meeting.

And the whole ND thing. We always fight ND but were mostly hoplessly outnumbered! It's a bit of a waste of time going back for more whhen you know your gonna lose! I wasn't there on Tuesday coz' I wanted to finaly Cap DJ (which I did ;-). But unfortunately that's the way it is!

Also we need more time than ND to organise, getting CMA together isn't as hard now faction chat is implemented (however there is the posibility of faction spy's...) and when all CMA clans are together (and hhave lots of players logged) we are very strong, I'd say we can easily rival ND in this situation. However when were not all logged we have to either go it alone or call in help! This takes time. And when ND (and associated Crahn monkeys) are sweeping thru the map with 30+ monks (err I mean runners ;-) it's a little hard to get everyone there in time!

But I agree, if I was in ND I'd leave for balance reasons ;-) It's just not alot of fun atm. We've fought fucking hard but were usually outnumbered!

It's a damn shame but it will change. Peeps will get bored of taking OPs unoposed and join another faction...

DjSKum

Ste-X
15-08-03, 15:12
the city mercs who moved were ex ooo and were moving to doy allegidly

enablerbr
15-08-03, 15:14
i've always been CM on pluto and won't be swaping faction for the epic's. i can but hope that the CM epic offers my spy something more pratical than the speed gun. afterall my spy can't use that POS.:D

djskum
15-08-03, 15:15
Originally posted by Ste-X
the city mercs who moved were ex ooo and were moving to doy allegidly

Thx for info. But they may find there waiting a while for DoY ;-) But TBH loosing CMA peeps really is the last think we need right now!

DjSKum

Scikar
15-08-03, 15:23
Well the sheep who move to TG aren't really joining us, they're starting a few of their own clans though, but we don't have much contact. I don't really want to move just for balance reasons, I'd prefer it if people trying to join TG had to pay more money because the faction was running out of resources to support them.

Maybe it's just a sign that Reza's time is nearly up. :p

Stigmata
15-08-03, 15:32
can pm you DJ your box is full, anyway you know who it is now.

I think some of us in ND would like the idea of leaving to go BD but for the fact that they are allied with TT and most of dont want that.

I think if some sort of faction allie stuff was changed then we could maybe be a city faction, but for the fact you have to mjany allies, it would suit more to be proto and have virtually no allies.

Andy

Sleawer
15-08-03, 16:09
BD is neutral to TT, so I dont see a problem in fights between both factions.
I think the problem is more old TG'ers moving to BD, would refuse to fight their old ND friends... as it happened before.

zanzan
15-08-03, 16:17
Keep it in game

N.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ezza
15-08-03, 16:31
not really sure about CMA falling apart, the fighting inhouse between the mercs was non CMA clans and a CMA clan, but i belive thats sorted as ive seen one of the non CMA clans fighting with us.

biggest prob mercs have atm is organisation.

language is a problem, though as was said in earlier in the thread it is being adressed.

biggest problem is that we tent to dick around when we do actually win a fight or got to a op or whatever, i cant remember how many times we got to a op only to find that there is 2 hackers, while the 3rd is still in the MB gettting poked or some shit.

the big prob about newdawn from a merc point of view, isnt there numbers, it the numbers and quality.

i think most mercs will admit that ND are organised and get in and do what they intend to do.

i mean we were at one op, cant remember which, there was about 10 of us topside above underground, we had killed most of ND members there, but for Rizzy, and i think a PPu monk who must of been buffing him, but he would pop up run around firing his CS and we couldnt take him down, i was pissing my self laughting cos we were all over the place trying to hit him, creating anarchy in the ranks its hard for a monk to hit when you have a number of tanks in PA running all over the show blocking your shot, tried to anti buff him almost antibuffed one of our tanks cos they got in my way:lol:

if CMA could stay organised and togeather and our PPUs actaully kept us buffed etc we might actually give you guys a good fight.

Stigmata
15-08-03, 16:32
STFU zanzan, do i come opn your fucking threads and make stupid comments ?

NO i dont so fuck off you imature fucker

Andy

csh1
15-08-03, 16:46
stigmata....yor bin immature...

SUper Dude/Da Bomb/Dahcosti

superfresh
15-08-03, 16:47
There are clans other than "New Dawn" on Saturn?

ezza
15-08-03, 16:50
Originally posted by superfresh
There are clans other than "New Dawn" on Saturn?
sure, you just have to look for them:p

theres about 10 clans in the CMA maybe more, its hard getting them all togeather on time and ready for attacks.

shame Tangent dont work togeather more so they and there city neighbours can liberate the ops around neocron from ND

also i noticed Tg clan Terror had a few ops this morning, so there is more to TG then just ND

Fawkes
15-08-03, 16:57
ND = mainstream for teh noob0rs

DigestiveBiscui
15-08-03, 17:04
stig, ste, whoever else is wondering

CMA are not splitting up, just a few peeps who were in oOo went TG, thats about it really

:)

sorry i didnt reply before, just saw this thread

FireWarrior
15-08-03, 17:12
NEXT WILL PWN Y00 ALL!!!!!

hmmm.... ok maybe I should calm down now :)

Seriously, my clan TLP is currently small as hell, but we're working on getting 3 members with enough hack skill to take an OP (we have 4 members in total... only 3 of us have ANY hack skills to use)

But take my word New Dawn//Terror/whatever other TG clans exists... once we are strong enough WE WILL PWN Y00!!!

(which won't happen until pigs start flying on the moon... :) )

there.... I'm gonna go lvl my Protopharma alt now :lol:

djskum
15-08-03, 17:16
Originally posted by stigmata
can pm you DJ your box is full, anyway you know who it is now.

Oops lots of sent mail. Deleted now. Easy to forget about that ;-)

BD been tempting me for a while now but what's with the TT dislike. You guys seriously "anti-city" then? Or you just like fighting the buggers ;-)

@Scikar Didn't mean you should move mate. You guys have been TG as long as we've been CM. Always enjoyed fighting MiG! But some of the "Newer" additions to TG should move somewhere else!

The costs more money to join a busy faction is good! Maybe done by % of server so a faction with about 20 peeps in would cost you 100000NC and something like TG right now might cost you 500000NC. Good idea tho!

But organising 3+ clans and possible out of faction allies is a fucking nightmare! I've tried it a few times. You have to be on the keyboard ALL the time with a super team the relayes info thru to there clan. It just takes soooo much time. Meanwhile in ND everyone knows who the boss is and he's usually in TS too. Making there comms easy to manage. Plus I don't think there are many ND that don't speak english. Unlike CMA where there are 2 major languages! I don't speak a word of German, thank christ most Germans speak English or we'd be well fucked!

DjSkum

Selendor
15-08-03, 17:21
To try and keep this thread of relevance to the whole community, what we are seeing here is a repeat of the superclan effect (coined by someone else the other day, can't remember who). What usually happens is that one large clan or faction soon implodes as no one will challenge them, and they become harder to manage.

However, this time, perhaps it could be different, and for three reasons:

1) Generep Control in the wastelands, a new reason to side with the large clan (ND in this case).

2) The clan themselves are aware of the possible problems, and are kicking / putting in conditions (teamspeak), as well as starting roleplay events for Op ownership. Could be a wise move.

3) They happen to be in the faction that is best primed to go DoY when (if) it comes, so people are getting ready for that.

These 3 factors in my opinion could actually extend the position ND is currently enjoying on Saturn. However, we're not all going to TG. As CityAdmin, we will defend the city from the coming war, or die trying. See you on the battlefield. ;)

djskum
15-08-03, 17:27
Originally posted by Selendor
However, we're not all going to TG. As CityAdmin, we will defend the city from the coming war, or die trying. See you on the battlefield. ;)

That put a funny mental image in my head! The last 10 non TG guys on the server stood at the gates of NC whilst 300+ TG's line up at the bottom of the ramp. Well I'll be stood outisde NC with you guys waiting to be frozen to the spot and poison'd to death by 300+ monks ;-)

DjSKum

Xian
15-08-03, 17:33
I agree with what Dj said for the most part..

CMA has, and will always put up a damn fine fight against ND and it's seemingly endlessly numbers and allies. There have been times in the past where ND have gone to an OP only to be genrepping for pokes a few minutes later, and vice versa.

It seems to me the main reason the CMA seem to lose the larger number of fights is due to players logged and overall organisation and skill. It seems ND almost always has enough people logged to put up a good fight, whilst the CMA has close to zero online late at night, etc. Also, ND seems to be crammed full of organised, good PvPers and so forth (as much as I'd hate to admit it :lol: ). Whilst CMA does have its rather large share of some excellent fighters, there are others who wouldn't be able to tell ND from a pole in the ground. In fact, if they fought the pole they'd probably lose.

iNsAnE
15-08-03, 18:13
Originally posted by djskum
That put a funny mental image in my head! The last 10 non TG guys on the server stood at the gates of NC whilst 300+ TG's line up at the bottom of the ramp.

make that 11 i'm not going anywhere :lol:

Cyphor
15-08-03, 18:31
Originally posted by djskum
And the whole ND thing. We always fight ND but were mostly hoplessly outnumbered! It's a bit of a waste of time going back for more whhen you know your gonna lose! I wasn't there on Tuesday coz' I wanted to finaly Cap DJ (which I did ;-). But unfortunately that's the way it is!

Firstly ive been inactive from the game for about a week-week and a half so i dont know the full situation at this moment.
However since changing from crahn to cm ive noticed alot of probs, and who they are willing to fight is one of them.

1)There are the op wars where there is about 30+ cm tt ca no competition shows up, and if i were them i wouldnt either, for a good fight there is no need for them sort of numbers.
2)There are the op wars the other way around we are outnumbered so noone wants to go fight.
Both of these situations in my oppionon are fair as it is a waste of time running accross half the map to certain death, (unless your a overly eager poker :D )

However i have been at a few op wars where we have took all ops on west side of the map from crahn and fa, with little resistance (disappointing as i only go to op wars for a fight), then as we have a stong force and wanting some actual opposition i and a few others say on to a ND op and thoses supposedly in charge refuse.
Now in my oppinion there is three things wrong here:
1. FA and Crahn are neutral to us (ok yes its them that fight us with Tg but still...)
2.We are fighting them knowing we will get little resistance.
3.When i checked we were not outnumbered by new dawn if anything we proberly out numbered them! In my oppion we could have got a fair fight and it could have went either way, yet cma didnt want to fight them O_o It seems to me more like they want to fight only when they can defenetly win, i agree theres no point in a fight of certain defeat, but a fight where either side could win is fun whether you win or loose. Are some members afraid to loose dog tags or something? Win or loose in a long equally sided battle both sides have fun and the worst thing that happens is you need some repairs and pokes.

Hopefully when i get back to being fully active the situation will have changed...

Sleawer
15-08-03, 18:44
Not every Crahn clan is allied with TG, and some of us care a shit about personal fights of CM vs TG.

Sorry if I sound offensive, but i.e. Crahn main enemies are Fallen Angels, same as Black Dragon btw, aswell as is Tsunami or City Admin.

To me both of you are neutrals; with TG we can coincide in some enemies, but they have powerfull allies who are our enemies, and we have allies who are their enemies.

As I dont see with good eyes a massive exodus to TG, wouldnt see either another to CM.

Stigmata
15-08-03, 18:58
A very good point
However i have been at a few op wars where we have took all ops on west side of the map from crahn and fa, with little resistance (disappointing as i only go to op wars for a fight), then as we have a stong force and wanting some actual opposition i and a few others say on to a ND op and thoses supposedly in charge refuse.
Now in my oppinion there is three things wrong here:
1. FA and Crahn are neutral to us (ok yes its them that fight us with Tg but still...)
2.We are fighting them knowing we will get little resistance.
3.When i checked we were not outnumbered by new dawn if anything we proberly out numbered them! In my oppion we could have got a fair fight and it could have went either way, yet cma didnt want to fight them It seems to me more like they want to fight only when they can defenetly win, i agree theres no point in a fight of certain defeat, but a fight where either side could win is fun whether you win or loose. Are some members afraid to loose dog tags or something? Win or loose in a long equally sided battle both sides have fun and the worst thing that happens is you need some repairs and pokes.

very few people will actually admit the numbers are often even if not against us.

Andy

Rith
15-08-03, 19:52
Some Facts:

The CMA is stronger now than its ever been

The CMA will never be as organised as New Dawn - it is a conglomerate of clans not a single clan - every clan has its own agenda and the overall CMA agenda to worry about

In sheer numbers the CMA outnumbers any other alliance or single clan

The CMA has a serious communication problem - language barriers during combat situations gets us killed

The CMA leadership had an excellent meeting in the 101st clan apt on sunday. We will be having regular sessions to improve our communications and strategy versus our enemies

In the very near future we will also start leasing out our OPs to interested parties. These lease arrangements will include all defence overheads - allowing smaller allied clans to gain the benefits of an OP without the hassel of being hammered by larger clans

Bottom Line: CMA has some problems - but we're resolving them by working together.

There has never been a better time to be a Merc.

Rith
Council Chairman and head of PR for the City Mercs on Saturn :D

Scikar
15-08-03, 20:03
I'd just like to point out that ND came about due to the communication issues. After pro went CA, we were left with pretty much MiG and ccr to hold them back. At around the same time some core MiG members started After Dark in TT. We still had NCCC going and CMA were a serious threat. The problems came because we'd get a hack message, and try to build up a team to get there for the fight. We wouldn't find enough TGs, so we'd have to call Crahn and FA to come along. The trouble is, Crahn are enemies of FA, and neither are enemies of CM, while FA aren't enemies of CA either. So we could only form a real team if we knew who we were fighting. And by the time we got anyone the OP was gone and full of turrets. After each clan in succession took a pasting we decided enough was enough and merged them all. Thus, Clan was born. A short time later we settled for Rizzy's name, New Dawn (though I still wanna be called Men in Chu Chu Tangerines :p).

Now it seems CMA are facing similar problems. Kudos to you guys if you manage to figure out a better way of solving them.

Xian
15-08-03, 20:05
Originally posted by Rith
In sheer numbers the CMA outnumbers any other alliance or single clan

Yes, but in active numbers at all times ND seems to outnumber us significantly.

Also, a number of people have brought up a very funny, yet true fact - a lot of the CMA members are completely unwilling to stand up to ND sometimes. There have been MB raids where I've asked for help from people and they're very fast to say 'well ND will kick our asses' without even trying.

Rith
15-08-03, 20:09
Originally posted by Scikar
Now it seems CMA are facing similar problems. Kudos to you guys if you manage to figure out a better way of solving them.

You didn't have faction chat - that helps solve the initial communication problem

The real trick is setting up the clans to respond together - we're working on getting this sorted - time will tell if we're successful

I think the merger of CMA clans into 1 super clan won't happen - too much history in the founding major clans - 101st and Freelancers are 2 of the oldest clans on the server, XH is pretty old and with a chequered past... its unlikely we'd want to lose our clan identity by merging...

(unless we were called "101st Allied Clans of Legion of Darkness, Freelancers, Mono-whatstheirnames, Xiled to hell, New Clans who recently joined us and are really good to have on board, but rith's forgetful and can't list em all" - or 101st for short :D )

Scikar
15-08-03, 20:12
Easy. oOo 101st Freelancers to Hell (with :p) City Mercs.

But true we didn't have faction chat. What you need is for people to be able to all GR into the underground of an OP though. Maybe all faction members of the holding clan who aren't on the war list should be able to GR into the underground.

BombShell
15-08-03, 21:06
Hehe, are u all sure ND has good organization :)
we hav our problems like everyone else.

ezza
15-08-03, 21:20
Originally posted by BombShell
Hehe, are u all sure ND has good organization :)
we hav our problems like everyone else.

you may have problems, but when you arrive to a battle, your normally well enough organised

Itth
15-08-03, 21:31
Originally posted by Scikar
Men in Chu Chu Tangerines

ROFL!

that name totally pwns new dawn.. really

oh, whenever spy PA comes out, ill be back on saturn (again, stfu.) to fight ND :P and my tank is still CM so maybe i can help j00 at some opwars.

Talios
16-08-03, 00:13
Great op battles last night. Sad to see some CM moving to TG.

Ste-X
16-08-03, 00:43
its a shame the mercs are so passive we owned half the map and just sit there it took us hackin there ops to actually attack us

boneybob
16-08-03, 01:19
I realise that SOME people change to TG in anticipation of DoY, but......

we do get the impresion that alot of people are moving or at least spending more on-line time with TG chars rather than chars in other factions.
*This being true i can never understand WHY there are never any trade skills ppl in Canyon or any one willing to try and start a Canyon trade-skills area (like Plaza One)*

If Saturn contiues the way its currently going, any one with a rough understanding of how the game works (eg: the new GR rules) will eather chance factions to TG of create new TG chars which will then recive more playing time than other faction chars. TG will become so compleatly dominent over Saturn that all other factions will "seem" obsolite unless your a real RPG lover who wants something different from the game.
This pressure will be releaved by the coming of DoY, as TG faction members change to DoY but this will still leave any Pro-Neocron-City factions in the cold dark alley of compleat uselessnes, we may even see the advant of a major change in the story line, something more like Anarchy Online (One "Faction" Vs the other One "Faction"), sufice to say do you realy want this?!?

For the good of the game, ppl might soon have to reconsider certain issues. But its still hard to tell how far away we are from such things acctualy happening........

BoneyBob
Tangent Tech Faction Assistant

BB

Scikar
16-08-03, 01:24
Originally posted by boneybob
*This being true i can never understand WHY there are never any trade skills ppl in Canyon or any one willing to try and start a Canyon trade-skills area (like Plaza One)*

Until recently there were often tradeskillers around level 1 shop. Strangely though, they all seem to have disappeared. Part of it might be that we have clan tradeskillers and don't need anything else except pokes, and we can even get pokes within the clan, so that leaves only really the TGs outside of ND who need the tradeskillers, and even then they'll probably get a response on faction chat.

I'm sure when TG gets kicked out of plaza there will be more in the canyon though, and certainly more in TH.

IronMonkey
16-08-03, 02:36
i would like to point out that it is far more than just cma. but alot of clans all together who are afraid to fight new dawn. Now the reasons behidn this is understandable. For one, new dawn has a roster full of active members 130ish last time i looked. This is like fighting 4 active clans(in fact it is 4 active clans =-P) So alot of people see it as they are fighting the whole server of old. But its just TG of recent. Now alot of people hate being kos by everyone. So when they fight new dawn it sometimes feels like you are KOS to everyone. Because well...theres so god damn many of those fuckers.

The only true opposition to new dawn has to not only be many clans formaing an alliance beyond cma. But factions themselves. Once enemies have to become allies in order to bring the numbers of willing fighters. Small clans need to expand or combine. Combining clans is the true way to fight off new dawn. Because this allows for better lockstep communications. The problem with this is simple. Most people think it cannot be done. In a way they are to afraid to try.

The theory i hear most is new dawn is going to fall on its own. Or man this is stupid i am just going to play on a different server. Alot of people disrespect new dawn for some of their members activities, i am one of them, but there are a few things one can give them credit for. They have done in NC what the USA has done in RL with military. Fighting with overwhelmeing skilled forces based on leadership decisions at battles.

Now there are a few ways to counter act this yes. There are many ways to combat it. The problem is people have little faith in it. They believe there is no real fun in it. Pretty much most i have spoken to believe it to be a waste of time.

I can list one combat technique that can be used by cross faction enemies who ally to fight ND. It's called special forces operations. Basically its the IN GAME translation of the real world brethern. Sabotage behind enemy lines. Now no i am not saying by spying on ND. I am saying op wars have to be fought on many fronts, many ,many. Consequtively. The translation of this is like a waterfall effect. You pull ops away from newdawn in a backwards motion not a forwards motion so that you can isolate and destroy the members, who defend the initial ops.

People have to stop and realize NEW DAWN will not fall on its own. In fact it will keep growing because of the lack of strategy and organization is most clans plannings of op wars. The only way to stop what will become a all TG wastelands is for people to wake up and smell the coffee and realize that strategy is what wins when you are underpowered and facing a force with overwhelming numbers. A battle must be fought and your opponent must be forced to react in the manner u chose for them. Recently all wars have been the other way just forward.

The map is a chess game. Many factions have the pieces but they are afraid to play them. With 3 pieces u can effectivly block a full board for hours. The problem is you have to get those 3 pieces to understand this. The state we are at right now. Noone gives a damn enough to want to understand it. Nor do they believe it is possible. So they will wait in the shadows hoping that new dawn will fall on their own.

And the only way that will happen is if NEW DAWN decides "wait this is a game and it seems like noone is havign fun anymore besides us". And decides to stop and make it a bit more interesting. Remember it gets lonely at the top.Because usually everyone at the bottom just gives up and leaves.

BombShell
16-08-03, 06:34
damn monkey u make it seem like were too good.

comeone am tired of hearing crap about my clan am sure theirs other clans out their.

IronMonkey
16-08-03, 09:37
bombshell it has nothing to do with being good really. It's pure communication and mathmatics babe. This is a game not real life. You have more active memebrs than any other clan therefore attacking one op at a time will do nothing against you.

People have to stratagize and combine forces and take the ops in a fashion as to split up your forces. It's just mathmatics if 15 ops get hacked at the same time and you dont want to split up to grab multiple back together., And everyone keeps takign the singular op u just left that you took back. Yoiu will never gain more than one op.

Which than becomes a frustrating process etc etc

I'm not saying your too good nor am i saying you are bad. I am just saying what it will take to beat a clan with that many active members.

csh1
16-08-03, 10:48
why must we flame all the time?! flame FlamE FLAME!
just ignore me.....

mdares
16-08-03, 11:00
if u call 7 people online at nite in the US (the morning hours of most of our enemies) "active"... well...

trigger hurt
16-08-03, 11:26
heh..130 members

divide by four...you might get a more accurate number since most of ND have an alt or 3 that is also in the clan.

We don't have overwhelming numbers. Our allies choose to fight and stand beside us. For that, we give them alot of credit.

There have been multiple occasions where there are about 20 of us at jeriko and half of Neocron is gathering at the gates. They show up with just as many monks as us and vehicles and capped tanks blasting cursed souls.

We've been waiting on the promised day that ND will have to put up more of a fight for their ops...but in terms of Neocron times, it's been months since those threats were made.

djskum
16-08-03, 12:35
Lety me just give you a brief rundown of last nights fun and games just to put some of Saturns issues into perspective.

I logged on about 12:30am GMT (after being in the pub, was pretty pissed!) and CMA/NEXT/CA/TT? (possible some other guys) were making huge inroads into TG held country. So far infact that we were on the Canyon doorstep! The olny resistance we got was 6 TG (mostly Monks) sat in the underground of Gab mine, with there turrets (the turrets should have been ours but the zone had TG in so wouldn't reset, wonder if they knew that?...) Imposible to get 6 runers out of the underground especialy when you get shocked and those gats open up on you! And that's just the turrets! Please don't allow turrets in the underground anymore KK to easy to exploit!

It got to about 2 am and the Euro's started logging. Then the counter attacks came. I was drunk and made some silly GR mistakes but most of CMA had logged and I assume most of our allies had too. So I went to bed with TG taking the map back...

So thats a fairly typical night on Saturn. Didn't have one half decent fight all night! Just a rampage thru TG OP's followed by a mauling once most of us had logged... Killed a couple of monks tho ;-)

DjSKum

DigestiveBiscui
17-08-03, 17:09
basically

DJ came on fucked

Saw TG getting owned

Threw up

Logged off

:D - Typical night with DJ

Scikar
17-08-03, 17:49
Just fix the bugs with turrets changing owners. Don't stop people placing them in the underground or they'll get camped again. We put turrets in the UG so we can actually GR in and not face a CS before we even come out of sync. Fix the bugs, don't take the easy way out.

Rizzy
17-08-03, 18:44
you make it seem ok for you to attack us when we have low members but its a crime when we attack when you have low members?

RuButt
17-08-03, 18:58
Originally posted by Itth
ROFL!

that name totally pwns new dawn.. really

oh, whenever spy PA comes out, ill be back on saturn (again, stfu.) to fight ND :P and my tank is still CM so maybe i can help j00 at some opwars.

i can see it already

"[CMA] F.A.G. - Farewell All Gnagare"

Itth
17-08-03, 20:01
Originally posted by RuButt
i can see it already

"[CMA] F.A.G. - Farewell All Gnagare"

thats my clan name, dont stael it.

EDIT: btw its < F.A.G > :rolleyes:

CarniFlex
17-08-03, 20:04
you make it seem ok for you to attack us when we have low members but its a crime when we attack when you have low members?

yes rizzy its fair... well maybe not... hmm... no its not fair... but... since the world aint flat anymore and we have these things as timezones... we have to live with it. :p

Besides 6 people can irritate 30 people long enough for em to leave the op and dance naked around the canyon.

Itth
17-08-03, 20:07
Originally posted by CarniFlex
since the world aint flat anymore

got proof? huh? do you, prick???

Scikar
17-08-03, 21:33
Originally posted by CarniFlex
yes rizzy its fair... well maybe not... hmm... no its not fair... but... since the world aint flat anymore and we have these things as timezones... we have to live with it. :p

Besides 6 people can irritate 30 people long enough for em to leave the op and dance naked around the canyon.

Yeah but that's the point. Rizzy wasn't talking about 6 people irritating 30, more like 40 people romping through OP after OP while the 10 who oppose them wait anxiously at the best OP to fight at, which they avoid. ;)

ZoneVortex
18-08-03, 03:21
I woudn't be surprised since the only way to operate on saturn is to be allied with TG

sira
18-08-03, 06:58
am i the only person to get
the all-male-standard-pe-with-no-names bug
plus endless synchs every view minutes
if i join a fight involving more than maybe 20-30 ppl in one zone?
oooh... forgot to mention the fps drop and the lag...

i will not go that far to say it's rizzy's fault - not now =P -
just let me say this:
no matter if it is TGtime or CMtime - it's pointless to join that peparty

--------------------> on topic
CMA has actually more things to think about than
"where do we want to fight today?" -
which leads to more discussions and more arguments
and might look as if we don't stick together...
but no matter what it looks like - we still have one thing in common...
sooner or later we will see if that's enough

greets
sira

Promethius
18-08-03, 07:16
Originally posted by sira
am i the only person to get
the all-male-standard-pe-with-no-names bug
plus endless synchs every view minutes
if i join a fight involving more than maybe 20-30 ppl in one zone?
oooh... forgot to mention the fps drop and the lag...

i will not go that far to say it's rizzy's fault - not now =P -
just let me say this:
no matter if it is TGtime or CMtime - it's pointless to join that peparty

--------------------> on topic
CMA has actually more things to think about than
"where do we want to fight today?" -
which leads to more discussions and more arguments
and might look as if we don't stick together...
but no matter what it looks like - we still have one thing in common...
sooner or later we will see if that's enough

greets
sira

wat else is there to do if not fighting. I mean ur not a tradeskill clan now are you?

(I'm jsut curious because well I have no ieda wat to do if I'm not fighting)

Original monk
18-08-03, 08:51
Originally posted by Traxus
Seemed to me like it always was like that. Its just more visible now, I dont think we never had on Saturn such a superpower as ND/TG is now.

Yes we had, a few even :P

Ste-X
18-08-03, 12:13
hes right you should have been on since start , the mercs , the city admin now its the tg

i cant wait for DRE to own the world map ;)

Promethius
18-08-03, 12:26
Super pwoers always fall because its no fun owning that much...no one to fight or stand up...feels liek the CA's ahve become the freedom fighters =P

Stigmata
18-08-03, 12:39
i cant wait for DRE to own the world map

well actually back about 3 or 4 months into retail there where a few big clans that "owned" the server they merged and formed BROOT "brotherhood of Titans"

this clan held about 70% of the op's for a few weeks, before a certain CMA clan who was allied decided to KOS them then the clan split up, then most of the BROOT members joined the CMA clan and now the leader has returned you have a new CM clan with all the old members minus a few.

DRE did own the server, all be it very briefly

Andy

Traxus
18-08-03, 12:39
Originally posted by Ste-X
hes right you should have been on since start , the mercs , the city admin now its the tg

i cant wait for DRE to own the world map ;)

Hm, I was on from the start. Ordered my copy of NC directly from Germany. I know there were dominant sides before, but non was as powerfull as ND/TG is now, in my opinion.

Originally posted by Promethius
Super pwoers always fall because its no fun owning that much...no one to fight or stand up...feels liek the CA's ahve become the freedom fighters =P

Silly, isnt it? :D
We fight for the wellbeeing of the people, law and order, not for their freedom.