PDA

View Full Version : Symps and Soullight problems

hinch
15-08-03, 10:58
ok having just completed biotech epic im now trying to get my ass over to tg to get back to my clan.

so TT are hostile to tg and bt so i go gank some tt npc`s
this puts me on 20 tg symp all well and good
but now no matter how many i kill it dont go up anymore.

so i thought next are hostile to tg (forgot they were allied to bt) so i go and gank some of their npc when i leave next hq i realise that holy shit im on -34 soul light.

i got a friend to come follow me so i didnt loose my belt to some lvl 2 hacker now im sat in my appartment completely fucked and still only on 20 tg sympathy.

i went to chester and did about 30 or so launcher missions didnt get a single sl point.

what i need now is some suggestions on how the fuck to get my sl back up above -15 and after that some suggestions on how to get that extra 30 tg symp i need since as a solo pe without a handy ppu staying alive in canyon to run around doing missions is surprisingly hard.

\\Fényx//
15-08-03, 11:09
Originally posted by hinch
ok having just completed biotech epic im now trying to get my ass over to tg to get back to my clan.

so TT are hostile to tg and bt so i go gank some tt npc`s
this puts me on 20 tg symp all well and good
but now no matter how many i kill it dont go up anymore.

so i thought next are hostile to tg (forgot they were allied to bt) so i go and gank some of their npc when i leave next hq i realise that holy shit im on -34 soul light.

i got a friend to come follow me so i didnt loose my belt to some lvl 2 hacker now im sat in my appartment completely fucked and still only on 20 tg sympathy.

i went to chester and did about 30 or so launcher missions didnt get a single sl point.

what i need now is some suggestions on how the fuck to get my sl back up above -15 and after that some suggestions on how to get that extra 30 tg symp i need since as a solo pe without a handy ppu staying alive in canyon to run around doing missions is surprisingly hard.

I TOLD YOU ODIN... I TOLD YOU :p

This is EXACTLY what happened to me pretty much, but ive done 52 missions and my SL hasnt moved, im also on exactly minus 34 SL.....

CarniFlex
15-08-03, 11:10
1. HAHAHAHHAHAHA

2. missions

3. might ask for backroll but I dont know if they will accept stupidity as a reason for a backroll of your character especially since you should have seen the npc being green to you.

4. Divine intervention, like server goes backroll due to database error or something.

Oath
15-08-03, 11:19
as far as i know (normaly) kk wont touch sl or fs with a 28 metre barge pole with a copy of swg on the end covered in a side portion of planetside. But if its a bug (wich it seems to be) then they may well fix it.... (or at least neutralize it o.0).

If you think its a bug then try bugreport (bugreport@neocron.com) .

Or..........try missions at mb ...........though............20 missions to fix it is a lot...........if they even raise it at all.

Greets and gluck

oath

hinch
15-08-03, 11:22
i also have the slight problem of everyone and their dog trying to gank me now which means i have to kill more green runners or run like a bitch and force of habbit means i kill them which isnt helping the sl situation either

Judge
15-08-03, 11:26
I don't get it.... They sat that SL should go up once per mission, and yet everyone has confirmned that it only goes up +1 if you are in the green already. If you are in the yellow or red it takes significantly longer to get up.

Hinch, when I was in the yellow SL and already had my epic mission going I just went out and leveled fora few hours, this brought my SL up a bit. It might not work if you are in the red but its worth a try.

hinch
15-08-03, 11:29
it doesnt even go up by 1 if your in the green its every 4 or so missions.

if your in the red it doesnt go up at all either automatic or via missions.

i believe the sl system requires a slight looking at

deac
15-08-03, 12:00
only way to fix this is to gank a red runner over and over

like 40 times....

then when you get to -32 or less missions help

\\Fényx//
15-08-03, 12:09
Originally posted by deac
only way to fix this is to gank a red runner over and over

like 40 times....

then when you get to -32 or less missions help

they nerfed SL mules like 4-5 months ago O_o Killing someone with lower SL than you does not affect your SL anymore...

alig
15-08-03, 12:16
If ur SL is lower than -32 then missions wont move it at all, camp ur apt till it slowly goes up and then do missions.

hinch
15-08-03, 12:17
im now away forthe weekend so ive left it logged in at home in my appt only problem is they just took uranus offline :( so now im going to have to go home after work to logback in before going away. b0000