PDA

View Full Version : Nooooo FRE on in-game forums!

Shade47
15-08-03, 10:30
Everytime I click on forums at a citycom I get fatal runtime error!
Please help, thanks in advance.

:mad: :mad: :mad: Grrrr:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shade47
15-08-03, 10:40
pretty please help?

\\Fényx//
15-08-03, 10:41
heh that was in the test server a few patches back... Maybe try reinstalling NC, the citycom layout is a bunch of files, if theyr corrupted then you wont have much luck opening the citycom.

Just copy your patches folder to somewhere else, delete NC and then reinstall. Then copy the patches back. should work fine...

Shade47
15-08-03, 11:16
Damn damn damn damn damn! Was browsing forums fine until BAM Fatal Runtime Error :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please help me!

Shade47
15-08-03, 11:17
Oh and yes I reinstalled

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

\\Fényx//
15-08-03, 11:47
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: THESE ARE BLOODY ANNOYING :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: stop useing them already....

Shade47
15-08-03, 12:01
Aaaaaahh ok, fine. Can you help me?

\\Fényx//
15-08-03, 12:04
Im not sure what .pak file would have the citycom stuff in, but replacing that file would probably clear it up.

Do you have 2hard drives on your PC at all? Problem is if its just that your deleting and reinstalling then its likely to be going onto the HD in the same place as before, if the HD has bad sectors when NC is being installed and reinstalled then its still gonna keep corrupting the same files over and over

SilentGravity
15-08-03, 13:04
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Im not sure what .pak file would have the citycom stuff in, but replacing that file would probably clear it up.

Do you have 2hard drives on your PC at all? Problem is if its just that your deleting and reinstalling then its likely to be going onto the HD in the same place as before, if the HD has bad sectors when NC is being installed and reinstalled then its still gonna keep corrupting the same files over and over

Its not in a pack...

Everything Citycom is in the terminal folder, Key interfaces, bugtracker, StockX even the GM_Tools.

Neocron\terminal\forum

Ulle
15-08-03, 13:35
You could try sending a mail to tech support tech@neocron.com if you give them all the info on the problem and your system specs etc they should be able to help you out.

Oh and please don't post back to back, use the edit function.

CryptoChronic
15-08-03, 14:56
try clicking 'check files' on nc launcher

Shade47
20-08-03, 08:47
Actually there is more to it. When it is about to crash the text on the citycome gets all messed up O_o

EDIT: Er citycom :rolleyes: