PDA

View Full Version : My View on PKing

Psychoninja
15-08-03, 05:04
Ha, I can already see the carebares coming in with their torches and pitch forks. Bleh.

PKing is a way of the game, it HAS to be in the game. How ever it's done, who ever it's done with, when ever, to who ever, it doesn't matter, it has to happen, it's good for the game. Constructors, Researches, and Specialy Pokers wouldn't have anything to do if there weren't PKers, no cash for the tradeskillers. Less people dying, less items lost, less items needed to be researched or made. Hunting would be pointless, why level? No one to fight, why hunt for rare weapons? No one to use them on. Why would you play if everyone got along, there wouldn't be any fights, there wouldn't be any drama, why would you?

/rant off

Comments/Views?

Roc-a-fella
15-08-03, 05:07
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Ha, I can already see the carebares coming in with their torches and pitch forks. Bleh.

PKing is a way of the game, it HAS to be in the game. How ever it's done, who ever it's done with, when ever, to who ever, it doesn't matter, it has to happen, it's good for the game. Constructors, Researches, and Specialy Pokers wouldn't have anything to do if there weren't PKers, no cash for the tradeskillers. Less people dying, less items lost, less items needed to be researched or made. Hunting would be pointless, why level? No one to fight, why hunt for rare weapons? No one to use them on. Why would you play if everyone got along, there wouldn't be any fights, there wouldn't be any drama, why would you?

/rant off

Comments/Views?

OMFG INTELLIGENT PEOPLE PLAY NEOCRON!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

how long have i been trying to tell the uranus server that PK's keep the game balance actually balanced we need like asherons call players to play AC then this game will be balanced mwahhaha i R ac Play0rZZ

QuantumDelta
15-08-03, 05:22
People Fight.
People "PK"

Generally it's only RPK that people complain about.

PK is annoying, however F6-RP is accepted since this game has enough CS Script kiddies to keep a lot of the servers populated.

Fortunatly, most the key players in this community, have either grown into people who recognise a little more, the RP of their faction, or have grown into more reasonable people to deal with.

Fights still happen, in PP, at MB, and occasionally in the aggy pits.
These are more normally, factionally based, however so the days of RPK, are pretty much at an end.

no one on uranus likes RPKs Sko, it's so much BS man, you can easily setup a duel with that community, or a mock team fight, or a op war.
You can easily go into PP and kill people because PP1 almost always has people there.
You said that yourself.
There are enough belt hacks going on on uranus anyway.
Just yesterday I covered 14 different belt hacks.
.................so I'm not that bothered.....

Roc-a-fella
15-08-03, 05:24
AHHHHHHHHH MY EARS DONT SAY DUEL QUANTUM DONNNNNNT SAY DUEL

DUELS ARE for o.O's

QuantumDelta
15-08-03, 05:26
Com'n bitch you know you love the dance of death.

Carebears?
LOL
Pity that most of uranus is automatically a carebear then.
...............bigger pity most of them are the most skilled group of players you'll meet in a long time =P

Roc-a-fella
15-08-03, 05:30
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Com'n bitch you know you love the dance of death.

Carebears?
LOL
Pity that most of uranus is automatically a carebear then.
...............bigger pity most of them are the most skilled group of players you'll meet in a long time =P

you just lost the 99% of respect i had for you, by calling me a bitch and by calling people on uranus talented lol

talented in... a video game? and yes they are carebears

Roc-a-fella
15-08-03, 05:35
this is why neocron will never be good, because QUANTUM brain washes them thinking that its all fine and candy coated but really, without PK'ers its off balance, now you o.O's have noone to chase around a PK'er now is LIKE A EVENT, EVERYONE CHASES HIM/HER and PK'ers even if they kill me get the utmost respect from me cause they actually have BALLS

QuantumDelta
15-08-03, 05:46
You forget, all of the uranus PKers have been people to typically, but not exclusively;

Genrep Camp
Zoneline Camp
Lowbie Kill
PvM Assisted Kill
Gangbang kill
Shoot and run away when they realise they're not going to win (TrackStar!!!) even one on one.

PKers, are the ones, with no skills.

Roc-a-fella
15-08-03, 05:48
those are talentless PK'ers there are better PK'ers too

and that hit and runaway sounds like meh! i always run away with skojax mwahaha he is teh suk for some reason i can kill anyone, especiall thsoe buggers that hit me and turn invisible then hit me and turn ivisible its like fishing i goto wait for him to come out!

QuantumDelta
15-08-03, 05:49
I was refering to trackstar with the hit and run tactics.

Roc-a-fella
15-08-03, 05:50
oh... i knew that

QuantumDelta
15-08-03, 05:52
BTW, You do know I'm refering to RPKs, not PKs.

People who F6-RP (PK) are generally okay... as long as they're not full of hot air....fine....
but RPKs would even be ridiculed by their own faction if the world was totally IC, they'd be "kriminals" and shot by everyone.
...or just blackdragons :p

Roc-a-fella
15-08-03, 05:52
i think it would encourage alot of more people to PK (respectivly) if you didnt have to do so much shit after u died

u goto get imps in and thats a hassle.... well....... nm its not that much of a hassle but u dont wanna destroy rare imps ect.. you should just drop a quickbelt that'd be better

Psyco Groupie
15-08-03, 05:53
My spy is bigger than your spy

QuantumDelta
15-08-03, 05:54
True.
Most people only get annoyed at PKing because it means they have to wait out SI, then wait several hours for a poker, it may also mean (especially for a monk) that they have lost a good item, but ehh... don't see much wrong with item drops.....

Mattimeo
15-08-03, 06:20
I dunno, I don't participate in PvP with any of my chars, and I still need stuff built, or need pokes, on a consistant basis. I'd eventually like a rare, but that I want to earn myself anyway..

I'd use it on the same thing I do now, PvM. Eventually I'll get bored of the game, after I've met all my goals, but then thats true of any game. PvP in a game where I've seen everything isn't really a draw.

Beanie McChimp
15-08-03, 12:41
On uranus most pk'ers are wankers like when i was in the chaos caves a 64/67 pe came up to me (im 54/56) with a ppu and just wasted me for no damn reason and the reason im in there is to level so i can fight back so i reckon when people are leveling they should be left alone.I choose not to randomly pk and ruin peoples game i do fight in op wars sometimes and i expect to be pk'd there as im fighting but not when im just leveling with some people and some guy who i've never ever met ingame before just comes up and kills m.As you said about pokers getting buissness from pkers what about mobslast time i checked the do kill people.
And about this carebear shit somepeople want to go out level and have fun with people ingame then maybe they want to fight and not randomly pk.

Smugly
15-08-03, 16:21
I only really get annoyed with PK when I get wasted for no reason, or more importantly, never stood a chance and couldn't fight back. Not even having the potential to win because the other person blatently overshadows my ranks, is coming from behind and is relying on SI to stop me pulling out a gun is just frustrating.