PDA

View Full Version : its people who whine about pk'ing wich is making nc bad

Cryotchekk
14-08-03, 23:26
ok so me, pistols spy rank 55/55* (pluto, no armour, real shit pc)

i went to aggies to see if theres anyone to pk, coz i pk.
i see this spy rank 34/62 (thats what it looked like but he had a pain easer) so i killed him. he did a good bit of damage to me too infact at one stage on more shot and i would of been pushing up the pansies. anyways i didnt bother to hack his belt/get tags etc and loged out of aggies. then there is a big tank there 46/65 * called sharpy who starts calling me a dick etc. (wich i have screen shots of) in the end he makes a big fuss about me killing his spy saying he was at half health when i attacked him, sorry if he was but my screeny shows he is at full health. anyway he keeps bekoning me down there to go 1 on 1. i couldnt be arsed for this because on a celeron 400, 64 mb ram i would of died 2 seconds flat (it even lags pulling my gun out). the fuss he kicks up pulls some other people along too, most of all just being complete twats and saying there gonna totally own my pussy spy ass everytime they see me and quote 'your going down' etc.

i think that attitudes like this spoil the game, i was in aggies for a bit after i killed the dude so sharpy had obviosly gr'd in and was waiting for symp imp thingy to go off. i mean, if he was so good and all he would of gone down there fuck imparment i just killed me straight up.

so people: its only a fucking game!

icarium
14-08-03, 23:29
wtf you expect people to be happy you just shot them in the back and completely destroyed THEIR enjoyment of the game?

[No Flaming Please - Ulle]

Helen Angilley
Yes, it is quite pathetic when someone is quite happy to jump on another Runner when they're busy but won't compete in duels.

Anyway, quite odd to see "it's only a game!" coming from you. o_O

Scikar
That attitude does spoil it, but so does PKing in aggie cellars and sewers. I thought nobody PKd down there because there's no challenge from the noobs, I guess I was wrong.

SpAcEDoUbT
14-08-03, 23:31
If its only a game then why worry about fps...

Your cpu was good enough to gank him wasnt it.?

Your a PKer.. either live with the consequences or find a new occupation.

Smugly
15-08-03, 03:24
So at what point do you get carte blanche to ruin somebody elses fun? Evidently if you can't handle the fact that people get pissed off at you for wasting their time (which ultimately, is what it amounts to), then perhaps you shouldn't bother? Personally I believe it's attitudes like yours that ruin the game.

KRIMINAL99
15-08-03, 03:47
Well you can just pretend that they are insulting you "in character" to make up for their lack of ability to roleplay. But when they start saying you must be fat and twelve and immature and a loser pothead, and wheres your address etc... Yeah it gets lame.

Its just the newbies that didn't have the sense to keep in their LE that do this. The experienced players know how the game works. Its too bad most of them left cause all the PVP nerfs made the game so boring.

Helen Angilley
15-08-03, 04:01
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
Well you can just pretend that they are insulting you "in character" to make up for their lack of ability to roleplay. But when they start saying you must be fat and twelve and immature and a loser pothead, and wheres your address etc... Yeah it gets lame.

Its just the newbies that didn't have the sense to keep in their LE that do this. The experienced players know how the game works. Its too bad most of them left cause all the PVP nerfs made the game so boring.

Erm, Cryo wasn't,a nd isn't, exactly what you would call a "Roleplayer"....o_O

Er, likewise, how is someone using a Pain Easer a "newbie"?

Finally, ever consider that the game is boring because of people like Cryo? ie They're quite happy to gank people who are already occupied but flat-out refuse to duel or go one-on-one with someone else.

Pill
15-08-03, 09:08
Hm, I find it quite ironic you can be a pk, and just miraculously shoot the hell out of someone for no reason, but yet if someone challeanges you to a duel you know stands a chance agaist you, or when you know you don't have the upper hand you miraculously go chickenshit.

really, it's people like you who ruin the game, have you ever thought that the game dosen't revolve around PvP only? If it's one thing i missed from everquest, if you didn't submit your Book of Chaos, to pvp you had to initiate a duel.

You know, your story hardly justifies your acts, or the point you try to make.

BTW, It really makes no sense to keep your le in, and be gimped cause you're short a brain slot, than take it out, and be happy like everyone else.

MadDog
15-08-03, 09:19
i havn't noticed much pking or whining about pking for a long time on pluto.

i see more people bitching about people bitching then i actually see people bitching.

FBI
15-08-03, 09:21
You shoul've killed his tank instead of looking like a complete
noob.

pker...pfft, don't quit your day job.

MortuusLupus
15-08-03, 09:25
Call me crazy, but I see PvP and PKing as totally different things. PvP is good, mad props to it. PKing I see as stupid, cheap, and childish. So you can kill someone when they're not looking, whooptie fucking doo. I guess that makes you Mr. Special, eh? People say there can be no fun at all in PvM because there's very little challenge. How much challenge is there jumping someone who's not looking? Honest fighting, be it in OP wars, duels, skirmishes in PP, there's nothing wrong with that.

There's no benefit at all to killing people at random. It's not role playing in any way, shape, or form. It's dumb, and it's pointless, and people who are victems usually don't like it.

In other games, Tribes, BF1942, whatever, killing people who aren't aware of you is fine. They're prepared for it, and there's no penalty to them, apart from losing a minute to respawn and get back into place. Getting killed in this game is a costly and time consuming thing, you have to get pokes, you have to let yourself lose your SI, sometimes you have to go and get a whole new weapon made. People are paying for their play time, and people ganking them from behind takes that time away.

PvPers are good, they understand the game and they understand what the PvP aspect of the game means.

PKers are dicks.

Nexxy
15-08-03, 09:27
The fun in PKing is waiting for the second wave. You kill some clan newbs and sooner or later their big bad boys are gunna turn up. Just a way to get a fight without having to take an OP.

MortuusLupus
15-08-03, 09:38
If they're clanned they have no reason to complain. Clanless, however, generally pose no threat, since they can't take your OPs, and probably won't come back with a small army to fight you. If the noob is in a clan, they have several defenses they can fall back on. Clanless runners generally don't have such luxuries.

And don't say "put your le in, clanless noob," just in case someone was thinking it. The LE is not an "I'm not in a clan" marker, and taking it out does not mean "Ok, come kill me every time I step out of a safezone, kthxbye."

MjukisDjur
15-08-03, 09:44
Originally posted by Scikar
That attitude does spoil it, but so does PKing in aggie cellars and sewers. I thought nobody PKd down there because there's no challenge from the noobs, I guess I was wrong.

Paineaser using dude in aggies is hardly a noob :)
Looking at the info here it looked like a decent fight. People kill me EVERYWHERE so I have begun to try and hit first... Dont always go so well though since I suck badly at pvp :)

KramerTheWeird
15-08-03, 10:13
Guys, he's just a spy, don't pick on him too hard, like a spy can compete in a duel against a tank.. well unless that tank is a total moron.

evs
15-08-03, 10:25
i went to aggies to see if theres anyone to pk

you fucking hero

Archeus
15-08-03, 10:39
BESTST TROLL EVAR!! :lol:

It's almost Shinjin quality.

trigger hurt
15-08-03, 10:40
I have to agree with cryo.

There are some people on Saturn who I won't hesitate to put a few slugs into...it usually results in my ending up dead as I am not 'super leet with the mad pk skills', but I enjoy it. I am quite positive these few people do as well, since everytime they see me, they don't hesitate the put a few slugs into me.

It is a little silly to go into what is mainly known as a newbie hunting ground, but on occasion, you can find some high lvl players there, working on soul light of faction sympathy. Usually ends in a good fight.

If you had killed someone with rank lower than /40, I would say bad game...but this guy, using a pain easer...is perfectly capable of defending himself. It's a dirty place there in neocron...why shouldnt you have to stay on your toes.

Anytime I am leveling in a place like aggie cellars or the sewers..my back is to the wall as close to the exit as possible. I will see anyone who comes in and be cautious of them. I don't trust anyone, except the clanmates.

I used to be on the side of the anti-pk fence...to me...it's frigging boring over there. And in response to a thread started by Prom...I still get 'that feeling'

Cryotchekk
15-08-03, 11:52
ok so i know it may sound noobish because i couldnt be arsed to fight that stupid tank, but the fact that the spy i killed was a higher level than i was and he almost killed me. i dont usually mind about some people wingeing with 'joo gonna be dead' but when they get to stuff like 'your a stupid wanker' it gets pathetic.

now im gonna try and post a screen shot, dont laugh at my grafix, pls.

the best i can do (http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=%2fsluttinator%2ffullsize%2fshot0016.jpg)

Vampire222
15-08-03, 12:03
hahaha, if i saw thatid surely buff ur ass, and freeze/dmgboost his, so you could gank him even wit ur evilish cpu

Erinyes
15-08-03, 12:29
Kriminal99 does have a point. If you bitch about being pk'd it only inflames you and your killer, just get your pokes and backpack and continue. Then again, if you shoot someone in the back at half health it shows that you are just a bit chickenshit.

Yes Neocron's a tough dirty place, but don't expect anyone to tell what a great pvp'er you are for doing something like this.

t0tt3
15-08-03, 13:34
Mohahaha just a thought maybe reroll to a PKing spy :D hrr hrrrr waste all dumb tanks :p

deac
15-08-03, 14:09
hahah look at the copbot in that pic.... rawr sexy boxes!

Patso
15-08-03, 14:10
My view is that if you are a PK'er then you are going to get grief from the person you just killed (or their clanmates/etc)

In real life you would get the same treatment so why not in Neocron?

If you can't take the revenge then don't get caught PK'ing....

gostly
15-08-03, 14:20
without pk'ers...the game is pure shit...so stfu...if pk'ers were completely extinct...the game would die...so quit acting like babies about getting killed...it's not like you die and char deletes and you have to start completely over....oh big w00p...i might have to get shit repaired and get poked and pay for my backpack...big deal...

Cryotchekk
15-08-03, 14:25
dam i said dont laugh at my pc!!!!!

well, the are quite funny:

colourful! (http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=%2fsluttinator%2ffullsize%2ffdghfh.jpg)

this is what drug side effects look like! (http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=%2fsluttinator%2ffullsize%2fside_effect.jpg)

ps does anyone know how on strike9 i can do it so the pics go straight onto here, rather than just having the hyperlink?

ghandisfury
15-08-03, 14:33
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
ok so me, pistols spy rank 55/55* (pluto, no armour, real shit pc)

i went to aggies to see if theres anyone to pk, coz i pk.
i see this spy rank 34/62 (thats what it looked like but he had a pain easer) so i killed him. he did a good bit of damage to me too infact at one stage on more shot and i would of been pushing up the pansies. anyways i didnt bother to hack his belt/get tags etc and loged out of aggies. then there is a big tank there 46/65 * called sharpy who starts calling me a dick etc. (wich i have screen shots of) in the end he makes a big fuss about me killing his spy saying he was at half health when i attacked him, sorry if he was but my screeny shows he is at full health. anyway he keeps bekoning me down there to go 1 on 1. i couldnt be arsed for this because on a celeron 400, 64 mb ram i would of died 2 seconds flat (it even lags pulling my gun out). the fuss he kicks up pulls some other people along too, most of all just being complete twats and saying there gonna totally own my pussy spy ass everytime they see me and quote 'your going down' etc.

i think that attitudes like this spoil the game, i was in aggies for a bit after i killed the dude so sharpy had obviosly gr'd in and was waiting for symp imp thingy to go off. i mean, if he was so good and all he would of gone down there fuck imparment i just killed me straight up.

so people: its only a fucking game!

As I said in the other 2 threads that have been out....you go in and kill, then hide behind a copbot. That's pretty lame.....if it's just a game, and you were capable low lvl spy from behind...why not kill everybody with him?

This is why people get upset. You came in a ganked a low level player, then the can't do a thing about it.

gostly
15-08-03, 14:39
You came in a ganked a low level player, then the can't do a thing about it.

if i kill a low level, i do it in hope that one of his friends will come to try and get rid of me...

might just be me on that one tho...dunno really...

i dunno why im still posting in neocron forum...i already quit the game...lol...doesnt expire til sept 7 tho...

Cryotchekk
15-08-03, 15:52
Originally posted by ghandisfury
As I said in the other 2 threads that have been out....you go in and kill, then hide behind a copbot. That's pretty lame.....if it's just a game, and you were capable low lvl spy from behind...why not kill everybody with him?

This is why people get upset. You came in a ganked a low level player, then the can't do a thing about it.

he was a higher level than me, plus he atleast had a pain easer.

Scikar
15-08-03, 15:57
Morty, if you think about, Neocron is supposed to be a dangerous world. When you say the guys who get PKd aren't prepared, well they should be. One of the most appealing things about Neocron is that it's supposed to be a world where you are constantly watching your back. Safezones are what destroys this the most imo. You'd think someone who stole a gun by claiming to be able to repair it would have to watch his back, instead he sits in a safezone and there's nothing you can do about him.

RuButt
15-08-03, 15:58
he is right - its not the pkers who ruin it - its the fucking whiners.

sooo...but ive got some credit in my 3 hour PK period :p

http://photopile.com/photos/asdffffffffffff/family/27268.jpg

mwahahha - just to show what kinda asshole i am - i killed her to!

EDIT: got bored - so ill post another pic!

http://photopile.com/photos/wert/family/27269.jpg

Voodoochicken
15-08-03, 16:23
If the guy that was attacked had managed to win... I can bet it would have been the most fun he had all day in NC..

Maybe his heart would have been pounding like in the old days.

Did anyone notice that tank's second rank?.. looked like 65 to me..

So.. a bit pointless a spy with less than 300 health fighting when the tank is fully expecting it.

And.. the way they were talking.. I expect they'd have made the fight even "fairer" by more than one of them attacking Cryo if he happened to be winning.

When I used to be an uncapped tank (second rank about 57) I'd kill people for exploiting my faction's guards.

One of these people (who just kept coming back, day after day) ended up using a second account with a CS using smurf..

So.. I ended up confronting this guy + another CS wielding smurf.

Despite the fact I only had access to a 2-slotted TPC they spammed insults about my PvP skills/ called me a noob, etc..

This was because I was being cautious about attacking 2 higher ranked players.. both of whom had rare weapons.. and who were both standing in a corridor next to a zone boundary. hmnn..

Anyway.. I did attack them in the end and got one down below half health (the second was mildy injured) before I died.. and they called me a N00b for losing.

(and this was when freezer weapons still worked and were used)

So, the point is that some people are complete arseholes... the tank in cryo's picture probably being a prime example.

I haven't read the other PvP thread yet, but it really does need fixing.

ie.. get rid of all these stupid hunting zones where you lose SL for killing enemies..

ie. people should only drop 1 item, regardless of their SL.

ie. The killer should be able to access the QB without hacking it.

ie. People shouldn't automatically go from 100 SL to -ve SL for killing one person.

But.. I also think that implants shouldn't fall out when you die.... and there shouldn't be a safe slot.. so.. meh.

(and I don't even PvP/Pk anymore.. . I have 100 SL)

Cryotchekk
15-08-03, 19:57
Originally posted by Voodoochicken
If the guy that was attacked had managed to win... I can bet it would have been the most fun he had all day in NC..

Maybe his heart would have been pounding like in the old days.

Did anyone notice that tank's second rank?.. looked like 65 to me..

So.. a bit pointless a spy with less than 300 health fighting when the tank is fully expecting it.

And.. the way they were talking.. I expect they'd have made the fight even "fairer" by more than one of them attacking Cryo if he happened to be winning.

When I used to be an uncapped tank (second rank about 57) I'd kill people for exploiting my faction's guards.

One of these people (who just kept coming back, day after day) ended up using a second account with a CS using smurf..

So.. I ended up confronting this guy + another CS wielding smurf.

Despite the fact I only had access to a 2-slotted TPC they spammed insults about my PvP skills/ called me a noob, etc..

This was because I was being cautious about attacking 2 higher ranked players.. both of whom had rare weapons.. and who were both standing in a corridor next to a zone boundary. hmnn..

Anyway.. I did attack them in the end and got one down below half health (the second was mildy injured) before I died.. and they called me a N00b for losing.

(and this was when freezer weapons still worked and were used)

So, the point is that some people are complete arseholes... the tank in cryo's picture probably being a prime example.

I haven't read the other PvP thread yet, but it really does need fixing.

ie.. get rid of all these stupid hunting zones where you lose SL for killing enemies..

ie. people should only drop 1 item, regardless of their SL.

ie. The killer should be able to access the QB without hacking it.

ie. People shouldn't automatically go from 100 SL to -ve SL for killing one person.

But.. I also think that implants shouldn't fall out when you die.... and there shouldn't be a safe slot.. so.. meh.

(and I don't even PvP/Pk anymore.. . I have 100 SL)

also the way he just stood in plaza shouting it, it attracted loads of 'new wave pvpers' who wanted to gank me. :o i mean, there is direct chat.

Nexxy
15-08-03, 20:45
Originally posted by RuButt
he is right - its not the pkers who ruin it - its the fucking whiners.

sooo...but ive got some credit in my 3 hour PK period :p

http://photopile.com/photos/asdffffffffffff/family/27268.jpg

mwahahha - just to show what kinda asshole i am - i killed her to!

EDIT: got bored - so ill post another pic!

http://photopile.com/photos/wert/family/27269.jpg

ive never get any credit =(

i get shit like this instead -

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/nexx001.jpg

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/nexx002.jpg

RuButt
15-08-03, 21:05
http://photopile.com/photos/rubutt/family/9277.jpg

yeah - usually they rant my skills or my "poor pvp tactics" (the poor pvp tactics that kills them btw)

or they sex me for hours!

ffs!

i thought if i said that i was homosexual they would stop sexxing me - but oh no! then they rant me for being a 12 year old fag who pks newbies...then they sex me again

u see - im not lame...the only fucking newbies ive killed was them..AAAAAARGH!!!

DAMN STUPID ANTI PKER SCUM!!!

Dream
15-08-03, 21:07
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
Yes, it is quite pathetic when someone is quite happy to jump on another Runner when they're busy but won't compete in duels.

Anyway, quite odd to see "it's only a game!" coming from you. o_O

Most people I know are quite happy to jump on another runner when they're busy AND compete in duels.

Both are fun. Unless you're a stuckup carebear.

Cryotchekk
15-08-03, 21:10
hmm, as my tank i pk'd some on at OP, they were lower level but the enemy clan was being helped by sxr and this person was CA (though not in the clan), so i pk'd the person and then i get spammed for like half and hour with stuff like 'u must be a dumb ****************** fag'

anyways i reported this person to abuse@neocron and i havnt seen them around since :D

Helen Angilley
15-08-03, 22:56
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
also the way he just stood in plaza shouting it, it attracted loads of 'new wave pvpers' who wanted to gank me. :o i mean, there is direct chat.

How's that different from running to the forums and bragging about a kill? :lol:

ZoneVortex
15-08-03, 22:59
Well obviously if you didn't PK in the first place there wouldn't be people complaining.

Alex The Great
15-08-03, 23:06
=( I get the same stuff as Nexxy me and Nexx go pk to get the 2nd wave of people who come to keel us(and some of the angry DMs are really really funny). With out us you would have less fun trust me.

Viruz
15-08-03, 23:24
i gotta say, those evil TGs made the game fun back in the day. Tactics and JoyStick raiding the plaza 2 aggies, wasting all the noobs. of course, back then i got mad, but when i think back, it was just exciting and fun.
but times change. now the noobs dont have anything to fear, with a safeslot and belt that u drop. plus they have hunting zones.

and nexx, thats some cruel shit. racial also. report em please.

Nexxy
15-08-03, 23:30
screw reporting it, this game is run by people like him. People that will bitch and whine and send abbusive DMs just cos they cant handle the hard life. They ruining the game for me so i might aswell quit...already said i would just gotta take that last step.

Viruz
15-08-03, 23:41
please, if u leave because of fuckwits like that ill follow right behind u. report em, get rid of em, then pk some more.
we're prolly at the same stage, u hate NC, but love the friends uve made ingame. and the ones mentioned last are the only ones keeping u from leaving.

edit: and if u leave, theres one less keeping me in

Nexxy
15-08-03, 23:44
Originally posted by Viruz
please, if u leave because of fuckwits like that ill follow right behind u. report em, get rid of em, then pk some more.
we're prolly at the same stage, u hate NC, but love the friends uve made ingame. and the ones mentioned last are the only ones keeping u from leaving.

edit: and if u leave, theres one less keeping me in

youre like reading my mind :wtf:

Viruz
15-08-03, 23:47
Originally posted by Nexxy
youre like reading my mind :wtf:

i am....
right now ur listening to elton john! am i right? or am i right?

seriously tho. dont leave

Scikar
16-08-03, 00:01
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Well obviously if you didn't PK in the first place there wouldn't be people complaining.

There wouldn't be much excitement in the game either. o_O

Cryotchekk
16-08-03, 10:34
rofl sum1 rank 26 attacked me (he was campng boxes in aggies) and then zoned out. he was then spamming me in plaza 2though there is a way to stop that :D (http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=%2fsluttinator%2ffullsize%2fshot0019.jpg)

also i was killed by 3 SS monks (dunno if all SS, 3 though)

poetic justice i suppose, but omg 3 psi's to take me down!!!!!!!!!!rawr!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111oneoneone

Alex The Great
16-08-03, 11:07
I love you nexxy! STAY!!@#!@$!@@!!!!1111