PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the foxes, erm, worms gone ?

Iffy Boatrace
14-08-03, 21:06
Cheers all.

Last night myself and some of the local gentry went up to the desert to have a proper fox hunt (erm, worm hunt), from Yutano mine to escador oasis not a single one was found. Lots of those wind-up tinkertoys wheedling about though but no worms. We did come upon a place where there was a bend in the road where a few monsters (those sickly wheezing spidermen and a mauler or 2) where huddled en masse so that they'd be safe from those tinkertoys, so me thinks that the toys must be killing the local fauna up there leaving nothing left for us bluebloods to hunt. Now if this were back on the manor and there weren't a fox around, I'd send the groundsman down to the town to find an indigent. We'd rub him down with raw meat, hang some pelts on him and set him loose so we could have a proper hunt (and the dogs could have a much more fulfilling meal).

Now i know that we do things a bit different here in Hull, and it would probably be poor sportsmanship to hunt down the runners but maybe we could get some more worms to hunt in the desert.

What say you chappys there at Reakktor ?

MjukisDjur
14-08-03, 21:50
kk worker : damn man, this is really good shit...

QuantumDelta
15-08-03, 02:25
They're definatly still around o_O

I've never really seen them at Yutano (ever) I'll admit, however escador there is normally one or two.

Most common zone I found'em in is a nice...quiet, isolated....unheard of hunting spot that's watched over by so many of my new DoY Unit friends :P

Helen Angilley
15-08-03, 02:28
You reffering to the stupidly underpowered *** things that spat out 70/70 babies when attacked?

QuantumDelta
15-08-03, 02:33
They ain't really underpowered anymore, however you have to compare them to terror maulers, not grims...
And get back on MSN, what're ya, scared of me? :P

KidWithStick
15-08-03, 03:04
if your talking about the doy bots killing mobs...well they dont.

since my chars are allied to them i can run freely with them, and alot of times in those big groups of like 20 of them there will be a sandcrawler in the middle..or terrormaulers...

Psyco Groupie
15-08-03, 03:37
I saw a DoY bot kill an epic npc at el farid today .. so i guess they would attack a crawler if need be .. also alot of crawlers have prolly been 'moved out' becos of doy

...go down the worm tunnels :P

Ren
15-08-03, 03:49
wtf u talking about.. n00fb...

i r teh drunk

QuantumDelta
15-08-03, 03:51
worm tunnels have soul clusters in you know that but meh, heh