PDA

View Full Version : Changing Item Stats

nonamebrandeggs
14-08-03, 18:35
When KK changes an item's actual stats (Like changing the amount of resists on a armor) does it change on all of the armors? Or does it only take effect for items that drop after this was changed?

Cuz I remember playing Diablo 2, and stats would change from patch to patch to try and balance out the game. But the old items would not change, and become super rare. I sorta liked the way they did it in Diablo 2, because then people don't feel like anything they own can be just insta-nerfed.

Anyways, if all the items do get changed when you change the stats (I know its happened before with those ultima mod parts) please change it so that the original items stay.

ericdraven
14-08-03, 18:50
Well if the stats are stored in a general item database (and they are i think) then changing them would affect ALL items.

I doubt there is a database for EVERY single item in the game.

zAo
14-08-03, 19:08
Do you mean like storm lasers and avalanche spells? that would be really great if they made the stats on the non bpable items higher than 55-66% because whats the point in haveing a chaos queen flame avalanche unless its 4 or 5 slots because the dmg / range / freq is so horrible? this has nothing to do with the thread but i hope they raise teh stats on the avalanche .... then maybe i could use one :P

ericdraven
14-08-03, 19:14
Originally posted by zAo
Do you mean like storm lasers and avalanche spells? that would be really great if they made the stats on the non bpable items higher than 55-66% because whats the point in haveing a chaos queen flame avalanche unless its 4 or 5 slots because the dmg / range / freq is so horrible? this has nothing to do with the thread but i hope they raise teh stats on the avalanche .... then maybe i could use one :P

Go there (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71578) :p