PDA

View Full Version : Epic rewards

TheonlyoneIknow
14-08-03, 16:57
Can anyone tell me what I can expect to receive for the different faction epic rewards please, and if you need to belong to that faction to use the rewards, (i.e, CA with the PA)?

This is what I "know" so far:

CityAdmin - Cop Bot style armour (have to be CA to use it)

City Mercs - Speed gun. (I am told this is an HC ONLY wep and no pistol or rifle available. Is that correct?)

Diamond Real Estate - Only a guess here, but is that the "storage cell" I see advertised for sale sometimes?

Tangent - Prototype laser gun of users choice

NEXT - Reveller chaincraft ???

BioTech - MOVEON cpu

Tsunami - ???

Black Dragon - ???

Crahn Sect - Some sort of gun atm, but believed that the power gauntlet will be awarded as soon as it is available in game?

Fallen Angels - ???

Twilight Guardian - ???

Protopharm - Resister chip

I have so far completed both TT & PP epics. I am currently under the PP faction and am wondering what faction to chose next. Any help in both clarifying and/or correcting the above epic rewards would be much appreciated.

ericdraven
14-08-03, 17:01
FA TG TS CS BD have only a shared, temporary epic at the moment which will be replaced by the "real one" when DoY comes out.
At the moment you get a Cyberhelmet and a DoY Raygun.

DRE - storage room is correct.
Crahn Sect see above.

/EDIT: the rest is correct. And only the CA epic is restricted to the faction.

TheonlyoneIknow
14-08-03, 17:06
Thx E. D.

I assume that the "temp" rewards will change into the "real" ones upon DoY and those who have done that epic thus far, won't be stuck with the "temp" item?

QuantumDelta
14-08-03, 17:10
You'll have to redo the real epic when the temp ones are removed, the temp is a bit too easy + the same every time when compared to the real epics...

ericdraven
14-08-03, 17:14
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
You'll have to redo the real epic when the temp ones are removed, the temp is a bit too easy + the same every time when compared to the real epics...

I would say the temp ones are harder as all other ones.
Killing four runners (no other epic needs so many runners) and killing a Y-Replicant which might be a problem as well to certain runners..

QuantumDelta
14-08-03, 17:22
95/95 Y Rep only uses a plasma pistol.. if it's too hard get a ppu to help and bingo.. ^_^

Killing runners? Only thing hard about the runner killing was the biotech kill (...what biotechs?)

ericdraven
14-08-03, 17:23
95/95 Y Rep only uses a plasma pistol.. if it's too hard get a ppu to help and bingo.. ^_^

Killing runners? Only thing hard about the runner killing was the biotech kill (...what biotechs?)

Heh.. and the other epics? Just stupidly running around, where is the difficulty? :p

nonamebrandeggs
14-08-03, 17:26
Yeah try killing a Y with a spy! Jeez it ain't easy...

QuantumDelta
14-08-03, 17:27
Well, admittedly I did the CA Epic when poison was suped up, so it's probably not as hard now..

As for running around, well... point taken... sorta, the easiest epic has to be next really...

eggs;
drug for shelter, then deemer and rog it o.o

nonamebrandeggs
14-08-03, 17:29

eggs;
drug for shelter, then deemer and rog it o.o

I'd need like... 20 psi for that... But I'm toooo lazy to lvl up! Only things I've capped is shitty con and str...

QuantumDelta
14-08-03, 17:33
*blink*
*blink*
o.o
not even sure what to say to that..o_O

nonamebrandeggs
14-08-03, 17:38
*blink*
*blink*
o.o
not even sure what to say to that..o_O

:lol: I just reached dex lvl 99 2 days ago. You don't need to be capped to be a good PvPer ;).

QuantumDelta
14-08-03, 17:40
I look at everything from a capped perspective :P

As for mainstatcap, nah, it's not that important for any class (actually most important to only the monk...)

AxeMan
14-08-03, 17:48
its easy for a spy to kil that y-rep. i did it solo

ok i'm a droner spy :lol: :lol: