PDA

View Full Version : How much cheaper is it to build a VHC than to buy it?

Arcadius
14-08-03, 09:13
I wanna get a nice stock of hov-tec, but the current price in the store is uhhhhh crazy. As I understand it you can use componentparts to make components and then use components to make VHCs right?

Kuz I wanted to get like 15-20 Hov-tecs as cheap as possible.

Someone guide me, :D.

KidWithStick
14-08-03, 09:28
make em all from chems...just need to get bp's of all the comp parts and comp's and the actual hovertec

Arcadius
14-08-03, 09:31
Originally posted by KidWithStick
make em all from chems...just need to get bp's of all the comp parts and comp's and the actual hovertec

wow

Doesn't sound to hard if I do it in bulk. If I buy teh chems with a barterer, how much cheaply can I build a hov-tec from scratch? I think it costs 150k in the store/

SynC_187
14-08-03, 09:34
Less than 30k per hovertec.

JustIn_Case
14-08-03, 09:37
15-20 hovertechs built from chems, ouch, lots of BPs there.
You need like 40 BP (parts and comp parts) to build one Hover tech.....

Arcadius
14-08-03, 09:41
Originally posted by SynC_187
Less than 30k per hovertec.

:eek:

That's awesome. I could get 30 hov-tecs. mwahahaha

Pill
14-08-03, 10:20
in the case of apcs, if you don't buy the vhc 10 from crytons(who the hell would do that?), you shave off about....

500 something thousand.

Opiate
14-08-03, 10:26
From chems: 14549
From parts: 42264

(100 barter prices)

Rizzy
14-08-03, 10:29
Sometimes I wonder if its always worth to build it from chems. Sure the high level parts should but alot of time is wasted that could be spent actually making more money through hunting :)

oppurtunity costs my friends!

SynC_187
14-08-03, 10:29
Originally posted by Arcadius
:eek:

That's awesome. I could get 30 hov-tecs. mwahahaha

It'll take a while though, and plan out what you need for each one carefully. A few minutes planning beforehand will save you ages when building.

I've done a rhino from junk up once. Took ages...... Cost about 2k though.

Now I've got cabs full of vehicle comps from WB's etc, I can do a batch in a couple of minutes.

DartVader
14-08-03, 10:46
Try my Excel-sheets...

In The "Chems" Sheet, put in you price of the various Chems.
Then under "vehicle" put in how much of each to build.
In Sheet "Ek-Liste" you'll see how much of each Chems is needed, how much they cost, how much Gel is used ...

(same goes for Weapons, Implants ...)

download here : http://www.jg.dodv.de/temp/NC.xls

Beefheart
14-08-03, 11:25
The cheapest way is to save some of those parts that drop when you kill a mob. Mostly all the 1 star and up mobs in the wastes will drop vehicle components or component parts. Aside from saving a bundling just by using the parts you harvest, you'll be gaining exp amd money whilst hunting.

Making them from chems is (at least for me) too time consuming and boring.

Spy XX
14-08-03, 11:30
Originally posted by Beefheart
The cheapest way is to save some of those parts that drop when you kill a mob. Mostly all the 1 star and up mobs in the wastes will drop vehicle components or component parts. Aside from saving a bundling just by using the parts you harvest, you'll be gaining exp amd money whilst hunting.

Making them from chems is (at least for me) too time consuming and boring.

Cores at FH are nice for Gathering Parts too.

ronaz
14-08-03, 11:45
hrm only if you don't go over 4 chevs. from one * and up the only drop some wires.

And you'd better bring a hacker to open up the back room. All mobs tend to respawn there instead of in the corridors.

Stigmata
14-08-03, 11:51
To build a APC is cost roughly 35-40K

A clan on saturn used to build vehicles purely to sell for profit, they where excellent value for money, cant remember the name and im not sure if they are still around.

their prices where
hover 25K
chaintech 40K
rhino 50K
apc 75K

Andy

DartVader
14-08-03, 12:00
Originally posted by stigmata
To build a APC is cost roughly 35-40K

A clan on saturn used to build vehicles purely to sell for profit, they where excellent value for money, cant remember the name and im not sure if they are still around.

their prices where
hover 25K
chaintech 40K
rhino 50K
apc 75K

Andy

APC for 75k?
damn - i should play on Saturn, i sell the APC for 122k to the ASG NPC vendor ...
Easy money - order 1000 and sell them :)

(if i need money, i build 200 Troop Carriers and sell them to ASG. Took 2 days to build and its about 20mil NCs earned (my Barter is at 161 base :-))