PDA

View Full Version : Certain death-bug becoming more common?

QuantumDelta
14-08-03, 03:10
I've seen this happen a few times in the past, player dies, genreps home, tries to get his backpack, fails to get his backpack (says it works) after retreival he can't right click and the items didn't get recovered.

I saw this maybe three times in the whole time I was playing Neocron, until yesterday, I heard this happen to 3 people in the last 24 hours and another 4 this weekend...so uhh I was wondering if there was a real work around for it?

We've done relog, we've done repetative GRing of INV, we've done reboot, we've done zoning....

To think a whole persons inventory would just disappear on a more than once in a blue moon occasion is a little disturbing...

Anyway, we're going back for his pack now.... to see if that works...

Psychoninja
14-08-03, 03:12
wow, I don't think I've seen this prob since beta.
It sucked then and it has to REALLY suck now,wonder why it just happened.

enablerbr
14-08-03, 03:16
yeah beta was the last i had that happen. not yet in retail (crosses fingers and touches wood).

Psyco Groupie
14-08-03, 03:17
damn aparation ;)

whifix
14-08-03, 03:29
Yikes. Losing a backpack of stuff sucks. :(

QuantumDelta
14-08-03, 04:19
Okay....we went back to get his pack back (took the whole time between this and that post), it's gone... so his inv is completely gone.

This includes:

Marine.
3 Slot TSG
Full Duranium 4 Set (+Inqui boots)
HC1/BR1/Heal/Deflector.
Harden Backbone 3.
2 Slot Storm Laser.

And you wait to find out he's gonna get 100k for that...

kurai
14-08-03, 05:56
Had it happen several times in retail, but not in the last 3 months.

KRIMINAL99
14-08-03, 05:58
It happened to me and 2 of my friends and to all of us all they did was offer 100k... thats for losing a full set of rares and epic items each. And then they have the audacity to blame us for the 100k limit because "some of YOU take advantage of the reimbursement system"...

Q`alooaith
14-08-03, 08:12
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
It happened to me and 2 of my friends and to all of us all they did was offer 100k... thats for losing a full set of rares and epic items each. And then they have the audacity to blame us for the 100k limit because "some of YOU take advantage of the reimbursement system"...

Damn that sucks... but people did abuse it teribly...

I've not had this happen to me since beta and even then it was a pain.. not much of a pain then cause it was all nothingness.. but if it where to happen to me now I'd want a rollback of my char... better than lose items that can't be replaced...

DartVader
14-08-03, 08:48
this happened to me too, support can't do anything about it...

i know how they feel :(