PDA

View Full Version : BF1942: Secret Weapons

KidWithStick
14-08-03, 01:25
i was just playing the demo...and welll...

personally i dont like it.

for some reason my comp gets REALLY choppy...like2-5 FPS in some parts...but in other parts its 70...:confused:

the new jets need tweaking...

they go to fast to hit anything....and the maps are so small by the time your about to target somthing you have to turn or roll or somthing to dodge a hill or building...

add this with 4 FPS = bad

i was playing it with a friend and we were on teamspeak...he told me he was only a little choppy...but his comp is about 3 times better than mine

the new guns are pretty cool though...i was still ownin people :rolleyes:

anyone else play it? how did you like it?

EDIT: i just got back home after 8-9 days in florida...so sorry is there was already a post or somthing about this.

=Chojin=
14-08-03, 01:46
thres already been a thread about this .

the only jet that needs tweaking is the allied one
i mean i consider myself a good pilot and ive only managed 2 kill someone byt hitting them with the plane lol..... but ive just given up on this plane i only use it 2 get acrros the map quickly:p
as for the axis jet.......it pwns everything i mean theyll have 2 nerf it a little bit and as for the fps i dont have any problem at all

the new axis sniper riffle pwns aswell

Ch0

Beefheart
14-08-03, 02:03
"for some reason my comp gets REALLY choppy...like2-5 FPS in some parts...but in other parts its 70"

Maybe it's your pc or connection. I've done the demo already and had no probs, even when on a server with 64/64 players.

"the new jets need tweaking...

they go to fast to hit anything....and the maps are so small by the time your about to target somthing you have to turn or roll or somthing to dodge a hill or building..."

Well, they are jet and rocket planes after all, so naturally they are fast. Keep in mind though that it's just a demo and this specific map (helendoorn) IS a little on the small side (no where near as big as the wake island map in the first demo)

Personally I think it's ok. The one map given isn't so great, but i'm sure it'll be better when it's oficially out.

Omnituens
14-08-03, 02:12
anyone got a non-fileplanet linkie?

you dont need BF1942 to try it do you?

enablerbr
14-08-03, 02:12
KidWithStick LOL 2-5fps welcome to my view of neocron. though that'll change in october. when my 2nd comp is built. well you try to build a comp bit by bit with a guiro (unemployment benfit money). i just need my mobo + cpu and i'm all set.

KidWithStick
14-08-03, 02:15
lol...

i got a radeon 9700 pro too =/

once i get some extra money im making a whole new comp