PDA

View Full Version : PPU's on Pluto

Genty
13-08-03, 22:07
Ok, after all the threads popping up about "nerfing the PPU's" I was wondering which PPU's are the "uber" ones that make you think this. We all know that not every PPU is as "uber" as another so please, name the best PPU's on Pluto who can take several (say. more than 3) people on at the same time and live for a long period of time. I don't want to hear any flames I am just interested to know who people class as the best and then we can find out what implants they have and narrow down where the "uberness" comes from. :p

In this thread no clans exist.

ghandisfury
13-08-03, 22:13
Carinth, pete the psi, little green guy.....WOW.

Archeus
13-08-03, 22:14
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Carinth, pete the psi, little green guy.....WOW.

Little green guy is a Hybrid. Unless he lommed recently.

Nexxy
13-08-03, 22:15
no his PPU and uberer....

Minimajs and Sleazy P are good too. Demonica use to be one of the best but his gone, rerolled or some crap ages ago =/

Pitspawn
13-08-03, 22:18
Mjolnir, Pete the Psi, Dark Asmodius, Gravity, Carinth, Psycho Killa, Omega_res, Ivory and Minimajs (when he played)

No doubt others worthy of credit, but i have a crap memory :)

MayhemMike
13-08-03, 22:20
Here are a few , Just some i've played with .

Pete , LGG , Mjolnir , HeXi. , PK , Carnith , and pit .

These are probally the best around. I've never been on the same side really as pit , But all i know is he can cast all his buffs while running. ^_^

Spy<VS>Spy
13-08-03, 22:25
as NDA is showing most of pluto, shields mean exactly dick...if you have enough APU monks to lag the shit out of the secot and holy lightly and apoc them to death.

Cryotchekk
13-08-03, 22:25
Psycho Killa was prolly one of the best, also pitspawn, i heard polarity kinda ownd at op's etc

AceGECO
13-08-03, 22:28
This is my "Uber" PPU list friend and foe.

Polarity, Psycho Killa, Caritnh, Pete the Psi, Minimajs, Hexi, Rhoid

lil green turned ppu he will prolly be top class but havnt seen him in action since he lomed.

I am sure there are more but either i havnt fought with/against em or forgot to mention
:angel:

petek480
13-08-03, 22:30
Originally posted by AceGECO
This is my "Uber" PPU list friend and foe.

Polarity, Psycho Killa, Caritnh, Pete the Psi, Minimajs, Hexi, Rhoid

lil green turned ppu he will prolly be top class but havnt seen him in action since he lomed.

I am sure there are more but either i havnt fought with/against em or forgot to mention
:angel:

You probably won't see lil green guy in action any time soon, his playing swg now:(

Promethius
13-08-03, 22:32
Didn't play too long on pluto but some From saturn are. Pliskin , Schanulleke, umm I'm sure theres more but i havea shit memory too =P

Also...i had the honor of levelin wit pete the psi. He kicked ass...until he got tired and let us all die =P. (gotta love the gaya runs =P)

CryptoChronic
13-08-03, 22:56
ivory, POLARITY ^^, pete

Fawkes
13-08-03, 23:01
HeXi teh onoz.

N0X
13-08-03, 23:26
h4r h4r h4r i r t3h b3st APU!!!!!!

yeah all of them are good but id say pete and carinth are the very best because they rez me :lol:

Clothing_Option
13-08-03, 23:35
Originally posted by Genty
Ok, after all the threads popping up about "nerfing the PPU's" I was wondering which PPU's are the "uber" ones that make you think this. We all know that not every PPU is as "uber" as another so please, name the best PPU's on Pluto who can take several (say. more than 3) people on at the same time and live for a long period of time. I don't want to hear any flames I am just interested to know who people class as the best and then we can find out what implants they have and narrow down where the "uberness" comes from. :p

In this thread no clans exist.

Pete the PSi for one---6 or 7 of us fighting in a basement with him couldnt kill him while we where taking his clans op.
Actually we knew we couldnt kill him but we fought him for 35-40 min anyway for kicks. This has happend with other high lvl PPUs too.
Im not too shure though that they should be that easy to kill

MrBane
13-08-03, 23:37
Carinth wins hands down, for the simple way he (In my eyes), keeps himself to himself, is diplomatic and commands respect by his very presence.

Never had the pleasure of actually being buffed in battle, but I'm sure you're in safe hands.

N0X
13-08-03, 23:40
yeah.. carinth is a good ppu but hes also a really cool dude i geil him every chance i get :cool:

Carinth
14-08-03, 00:11
Ahh ego boosters bad! I'm too modest, but thanks! : ) There are only three ppu's I can think of that havn't been mentioned yet, Dajuda, Lord Mansion, and Dark Asmodius. Daj is in a small clan tho so he doesn't get the spotlight much, though he has been workin with the crackheads recently. Lord is Pimp's second best ppu and realy only hampered by a crappy computer. He can hold his own though despite this. Dark and I compare notes all the time on how to improve ourselves. He's usualy the first to come up with uber setups between us.

In regards to the secondary purpose of this thread, its not really point setup or equipment that makes an uber ppu. There's no doubt these help and such, but anyone can coppy that. PPU's are generaly pretty forthcoming in their setups because its not simply our setup that makes us great. It takes a specific type of player to have the patience to play a ppu for any length of time. Furthermore it takes a strategic mindset to plan what to do during a fight. Should you rez the fallen apu or should you make sure your team is ok first. Should you rez the tank or the apu first. Should you put up a rare sanctum ahead of time or only put it up when needed. Things like this are what make a ppu great. Ofcourse theres also being able to keep cool under fire and a great spatial awareness. You need to be aware of what buffs you have on and what is wearing off at all times. You need to be aware of where friends and enemies are. Is there an apu nearby tryin to knock my shelters out? Are my enemies sufficently boosted/shocked. Is my team at a decent health, do they need shelters? Etc... PPU is most definitly the toughest job in Neocron, and most are not suitable for it. That's why there are so many more apu's then ppu's. And of the ppu's there are so few really good ones. Lots of ppus stay content with pvm in which its pretty easy to be uber.

SilentGravity
14-08-03, 00:13
Psycho Killa...

Trip
14-08-03, 00:16
Polarity, Omega_res

Never seen Pol die...actually once when pol suicided coz someone crap buffed the monkeh.

Carinth
14-08-03, 00:24
Originally posted by Trip
Polarity, Omega_res

Never seen Pol die...actually once when pol suicided coz someone crap buffed the monkeh.

It does happen sometimes, much like a Blue Moon happens sometimes ; )

Lord Mansion
14-08-03, 00:32
Carinth and Polarity

bounty
14-08-03, 00:35
lil green guy, pete the psi, polarity are a level above the rest.

edit: its these 3 and a few others that are creating these nerf threads, it's a shame that a class gets nerfed because of a few good people. I could name 2 of every class that people would see fight and think they needed nerfing. These people don't have an uber set up, they just fight with their head, like a true pvp system shoud work imo

da_zero0
14-08-03, 00:45
Mjolnir, Carinth, Psycho Killa, Omega_res, Minimajs, polarity

that are the ones i fought against or with em

if i count only the fights were the winner side had lower member like 2 vs 4++ i would say carinth and psycho killa own

heard lot bout pol bout never had the chance for an even fight :D

N0X
14-08-03, 01:06
ahh!!! i forgot dajuda! dajuda is the bestest!

CryptoChronic
14-08-03, 01:18
cylon is good too.. there are many good ppu's buut not many ppl prob know about them... that y i dont really like these threads they are pretty muchn just popularity contests

Lexxuk
14-08-03, 01:27
There is this PPU on Uranus called Lexx0r, he is really handsome...

Umm, not really seen many on Pluto yet, but, I'll be a PPU, eventually :p ut always liked carinth :D

Alex The Great
14-08-03, 01:35
pete the psi, lil green guy, Dark Asmodius, Psycho Killa, Minimajs, Polarity, Sleazy P,

hehe all of these people ppu for me...other then Pol =(

guywithnoears
14-08-03, 01:56
pete and polarity :D

Arcadius
14-08-03, 03:04
Originally posted by MrBane
Carinth wins hands down, for the simple way he (In my eyes), keeps himself to himself, is diplomatic and commands respect by his very presence.

Diplomatic? Nahhh I dont' think so. IMO his "diplomacy" skills need a serious tweek.

Anyhow the best ppus have all been mentioned in this thread. THe only one i'm not sure of is cyl0n. I haven't seen him PPU much. Hell I havent' seen him much at all since the hybrid nerf. :D :D :D

nonamebrandeggs
14-08-03, 03:13
Originally posted by Clothing_Option
Pete the PSi for one---6 or 7 of us fighting in a basement with him couldnt kill him while we where taking his clans op.
Actually we knew we couldnt kill him but we fought him for 35-40 min anyway for kicks. This has happend with other high lvl PPUs too.
Im not too shure though that they should be that easy to kill

Ahaha that wasn't the clan, that was me and Pete ONLY. Sorry, had to put that in to show Pete's uberness ^_^. Me and Pete also took on >5 Dark at TG Canyon once :D. Pete may not have as many good defences as Polarity ([Please do not accuse people of exploiting on the forums - Ulle]), but he's _amazing_ at keeping people alive.

I dunno about Carinth though when it come to PPUs. He definatly used to be one of the best... but yesterday he came running into my OP and Mike antibuffed him. While being antibuffed instead of recasting his s/d, he was casting Anti-Poison Sanctum o_O. Died in < 1 minute.

Arcadius
14-08-03, 03:19
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
While being antibuffed instead of recasting his s/d, he was casting Anti-Poison Sanctum o_O. Died in < 1 minute.

Maybe it's one of those things.............damnit what's the word.............starts with an M.............and ends with ISTAKE.

Alamais
14-08-03, 03:21
Dajuda, hands down. Haven't had that much of a chance to see many of the others listed here, but he rocks as a PPU.

REMUS
14-08-03, 03:31
*cough* popularity contest *cough*

im the best ppu tank in the game i dont give a flying fuck about anyone else hehe :D

But out of experiance i would say:

pete the psi and polarity are pretty much the best, they know how to play ppu properly and have excelant timeing and set ups, but thats only my experiance, now that im in [DarK] iv'e noticed ivory is very capable, i also know carinth is good but i havent been at enough OP wars fighting along side him to know his capacity in the heat of battle.

There are ppu's mentioned in this thread i was gonna slag off but i cant be arsed ;)

Pitspawn
14-08-03, 03:42
Pete may not have as many good defences as Polarity ([Edited for Consistency - Ulle]), but he's _amazing_ at keeping people alive.

What the fuck? How can people get away with blatant fucking accusations like this shit? You do know the exploit you talk of isnt even technically possible? If you know a way of somehow casting two spells simultaneously im sure kk would be interested in knowing. Because your talking BS.

Scikar
14-08-03, 03:45
Maybe he means the way you can switch to a different spell just as one finished casting. When you do that it can look like you're casting both at once...

Pitspawn
14-08-03, 03:48
No hes talking about casting two spells simultaneously with the effect of the two spells, cast cost of one and cast time of one....

Heres a direct with one of crackheads talking about the exploit...

02-23-2001 04:56:27 > DIRECT> -Censored- : and the person that caught centuri doing it was banned for doing it about 5 months ago
02-23-2001 04:56:32 > /d double cast exploit?
02-23-2001 04:56:32 > DIRECT> -Censored- : so he knows how to catch it
02-23-2001 04:56:34 > /d what does it do
02-23-2001 04:56:52 > DIRECT> -Censored- : it allows you to cast 2 spells at the same time
02-23-2001 04:56:55 > /d oh
02-23-2001 04:56:57 > DIRECT> -Censored- : for the mana cost of 1 spell
02-23-2001 04:57:03 > DIRECT> -Censored- : and your apus use it

Carinth
14-08-03, 04:02

I dunno about Carinth though when it come to PPUs. He definatly used to be one of the best... but yesterday he came running into my OP and Mike antibuffed him. While being antibuffed instead of recasting his s/d, he was casting Anti-Poison Sanctum o_O. Died in < 1 minute.

I was havin a bad night, it happens sometimes. I was trying to get cath sanctum up actualy since i was going to face you all alone, but that was stupid since by the time i swapped it i was already debuffed and almost dead. Likewise earlier I was stupid runnin out of Krupp.

CryptoChronic
14-08-03, 05:15
You oidoibt kjbknoq bitibh nbotohin so stope tAKKING TGHE PILS OAOTP

da_zero0
14-08-03, 07:24
first SORRY for that

[Please do not insult/flame other runners - Ulle]

i remember him killing me several times at crp but when he gred in with his tank an i stood at crp without even draggin my CS he turned around an gred out lolololololololol

noooooob

did i say nooob ?

back to topic

1.Polarity
2.carinth / psychokilla

Scikar
14-08-03, 07:26
Originally posted by da_zero0
first SORRY for that

[Edited for Consistency - Ulle]

i remember him killing me several times at crp but when he gred in with his tank an i stood at crp without even draggin my CS he turned around an gred out lolololololololol

noooooob

did i say nooob ?

back to topic

1.Polarity
2.carinth / psychokilla

He might not be that good but you didn't prove anything there. If he GRd into Crp he would have 22% synap, and was probably wearing inq armor. I don't think many people would give those odds much of a shot.

ZoneVortex
14-08-03, 07:35
Carinth, Lord Mansion, Dark Brillo, Coeus....all keepin' it real baby. Straight PIMPin'.

CryptoChronic
14-08-03, 07:43
YOPU KNOE EHATY I HSRTE YOU MOF UCKERTAS SDHUT THE FUCK YOU[ YO DHIYTZT

nonamebrandeggs
14-08-03, 07:45
Originally posted by CryptoChronic
YOPU KNOE EHATY I HSRTE YOU MOF UCKERTAS SDHUT THE FUCK YOU[ YO DHIYTZT

...someone ban CC before his Drugs wear off?

CryptoChronic
14-08-03, 07:49
...someone ban CC before his Drugs wear off?

i love yoyuu egggggs i wish you the best in life and iuwi wish ujoiou hav e goiod

phunqe
14-08-03, 09:58
First, ROFL att CC :p

Second, nice to see I'm not in anyone's post. That way you won't expect me mad skills :p o_O 8|

zanzan
14-08-03, 10:15
Polarity/Omega_Res/Carithn/HeXi.[before he was sold at ebay :( ]/pete the psi/CC

Ferabukoo
14-08-03, 10:28
Polarity and pete.

Pete tends to parashock spam, <3 pete he is still a great ppu. Have not seen carinth lately, but i have never seen any ppu monk last longer in big op battles better than polarity. Most of our enemy ppu monks we anti buff and kill them with eaze. But you can talk to anyone on the "anti city" side of pluto. That Polarity is nearly impossible to take down. Even with antibuffs.

If all you other server folk wanna be taught how ppu is played i suggest you ask pete and pol to on test server and roxor your world :lol: :p :p

Then again pol has very nice spells. :( Not fair he has the resources :(

SigmaDraconis
14-08-03, 10:33
Originally posted by Trip
Polarity, Omega_res

I was there last time he died :D..

ok.....um in some semblance of order..

Polarity
Gravity
.Cylon
Carinth
LGG
Dajuda
Ivory
Pete
CC
d1sh0n3st (if he hadnt LoMed)

I havnt battled psycho in ages so ive no idea where to rank..

and i think Pete LoMed APU no?

[EDIT] OMG almost forgot Cyclon :D what other monk will heal the people shooting him :lol:

ZigZag
14-08-03, 14:21
Hmm I think .cyl0n be better than Pol.

Saw them both in similar situations alone .cyl0n got 2 tanks up - Pol couldnt get em up ....both had lotsa ppl trying to take em down but Pol had turrets and ug doors to give cover .cyl0n was in the open.

Never seen any of the others try to do that :P

Lucjan
14-08-03, 14:42
Actually I can think of three PPUs on Pluto that I have seen in fights and "show off" with a crowd of people being unable to bring them down. There are some other good PPUs Ive meet so far, but these got killed in OP fights easer or harder, but they go down.

The three most uber-PPUs:

Polarity
.Cylon
Pete

Don't get me wrong, these are just the guys Ive seen under extreme fire and various OP fights and I know it was not just a lucky day, they are just uber ;-)

Candaman
14-08-03, 15:42
always kicked my ass when he was in CD

oh and don't forget *Cough CANNINGS Cough*

Glyc
14-08-03, 15:43
of course i love Car and all pimp ppu's with pol/omega_res coming near the top (damn them).

Streaking up the charts i have a hot tip for Cold Steel.

Ulle
14-08-03, 16:37
Please do not discuss exploits on here, even if there is a big question to wheather they even exist or not.

and CryptoChronic could you please stop spamming.

Spy<VS>Spy
14-08-03, 18:36
Originally posted by Ulle
Please do not discuss exploits on here, even if there is a big question to wheather they even exist or not.

and CryptoChronic could you please stop spamming.

not really much of a question if you have half a brain...oops, kk doesnt think their player base has one.

at anyrate...you know what, it just occured to me that none of my characters are any good, my monk sucks cause i'm too lazy to cap him, my spy isnt the best constructor, he isnt the best fighter and my tank only has a TPC...lol...

maybe i can be voted as best driver, i do that kinda well...yeah. hope for me yet. go spy!

does the ppu even stand a chance these days? 2 apu's seem to easily knock em off. prevoiusly you needed an enitre army to kill one.

Carinth
14-08-03, 19:09
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy

does the ppu even stand a chance these days? 2 apu's seem to easily knock em off. prevoiusly you needed an enitre army to kill one.

If the apu's are in a very well trained team and are in constant communication then yes no ppu would be able to escape. How often does that happen? Rarely ever... I force myself to constantly check my buffs even more so now with so many apus around. I can usualy recover from a debuff and run away. Quite often I'm debuffed and only the apu attacks me. I can recover from that, if during the chaos of combat the apu was able to call in his team to all attack me the second I'm debuffed then yes I would die fast. There's noway I can get shelter and deflector up in time to save me from 4 or 5 ppl shooting me. Well, that is if I'm stuck in place by parashock. If I had cath sanctum going or I wasn't be attacked by a ppu, then I have a much higher chance of getting away.

Glorfindel
14-08-03, 19:20
Polarity.

Delloda
14-08-03, 19:22
Polarity, gravity, ivory, Pete the psi, Psycho killa, Cryptochronic and .Cylone in no particular order.

Seen them play many times and fought or fought with them many times also so i know their power! I think all of them have very similer setups as i have compared the setups of at least 4 of them. I'm sure all of them use a complete 4 or 5 slot spell repetoires.complement.

Pol does stand out for his insanely accurate self heal timing!

thumbs up! Which i think is the key to being a good ppu. A lot of ppu's forget that their health is 100x more important than fellow team members.

t0tt3
14-08-03, 19:44
d1sh0n3st and Zane is one of my personal favourites... Carinth is allways on semi missions damn you :p

To bad d1sh0n3st left pluto for saturn :(

Polarity is a cool chick to hate her :P MAybe because shes a NDA and a damn good PPU :D

zanzan
14-08-03, 20:23
Originally posted by t0tt3
d1sh0n3st left pluto for saturn :(

he did?:((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Pitspawn
14-08-03, 20:43
No, d1sh0n3st lom'd from ppu to apu and is NDA. Hes a pretty damn fine apu monk atm. Give it a month and id say he'd be worth of being classed as one of the best.

Spy<VS>Spy
14-08-03, 20:56
yeah its too bad, i was really looking forward to getting a few more monk power cloaks from his as well. :)

da_zero0
14-08-03, 20:58
He might not be that good but you didn't prove anything there. If he GRd into Crp he would have 22% synap, and was probably wearing inq armor. I don't think many people would give those odds much of a shot.

ok extra for u i try to explain in my worst...err best english *g*

crp is for me a lvln ground nevertheless there is an op for me its without honor to kill some one in cave or out side while a person is being attacked by a grim or even more thats just lame and shows me a bit of the way of ppl think that are sitting on the other side

i always left ppl lvl at crp never attacked em , like sxr or nda did

and i have to say i mean not the hole clans i remember 2 SS monks and an nda tank first talking to me at crp and than not to shoot and leave each alone lvln

if they want to fight => hack op => go pepper 1...

and that situation with cylon showed me that he pisses in his slip, when he is not in the bigger team , stronger char what ever

i hope u c a lil way iam think bout that he is just a nub

i would have killed or even attacked his tank in that one situation

pee like baby in da slip = noob = cylon =)

ok what i want to say , he is not doing anything spezial he only was good in hybrid times cuz being hybrid and THINGS not skills made him better than for ex. tanks etc.

polarity , carinth, pete, mjolnir are doing exactly right things while fighting that make em win and not loose like some one with same spells , resists .......... got it b*tch? *g*

ok nuff said

-FN-
14-08-03, 21:05
To bad d1sh0n3st left pluto for saturn :(

I just talked to d1h0n3st last night on Pluto. He's NDA.

[Edit: Going to the next page before you reply helps :rolleyes: ]

Carinth
14-08-03, 21:08
The dishonest currently in nda is not the original dishonest, the person Tott was talking about.

CryptoChronic
14-08-03, 21:33

Polarity is a cool chick to hate her :P MAybe because shes a NDA and a damn good PPU :D

pol is a guy m8 :p :p

anyway... when did dish sell his acct?

Carinth
14-08-03, 21:46
pol is a guy m8 :p :p

anyway... when did dish sell his acct?

He traded with another player, they swapped accounts. Both were in PIMP at the time : ) Then they joined Dark and there was a d1sh0n3st and a d1s0n3st the second being the original dish.

CryptoChronic
14-08-03, 22:00
who was the guy in pimp that traded with him?

Carinth
14-08-03, 22:18
Wakka/LLL

zanzan
14-08-03, 22:21
da_zero0 was that HeXi. .Cyl0n and Anima?:)

Ascension
14-08-03, 22:29
o_O

JediMasta
15-08-03, 00:45
Cylon and Polarity are the best ppu's i've fought. (*cough* double cast exploiters ! =P *cough*).

They take like 11 dmg per burst from my damage capped pure piercing pain easer. At times its taken like the whole of The Gang to take them down, (unless i use my 1337 tl 3 heal-and-shields casting tactic on them ):p

Scikar
15-08-03, 00:48
Originally posted by JediMasta
Cylon and Polarity are the best ppu's i've fought. (*cough* double cast exploiters ! =P *cough*).

They take like 11 dmg per burst from my damage capped pure piercing pain easer. At times its taken like the whole of The Gang to take them down, (unless i use my 1337 tl 3 heal-and-shields casting tactic on them ):p

Don't bother with accusations of exploiting, even if you're just kidding. I'm sure you'd be quite happy if you woke up one morning to see a thread about you killing LE users using an exploit. :rolleyes:

I see what you mean Pit, it's unbelievable what some people can say and get away with here.

JediMasta
15-08-03, 00:50
Originally posted by Scikar
I'm sure you'd be quite happy if you woke up one morning to see a thread about you killing LE users using an exploit.

Shhhh ! that's jedi's secret !! :D

Vampire222
15-08-03, 01:23
grr noone even f'ing mentions me!!!!

Genty
15-08-03, 01:27
Well, from what i can see we have the best ppu's being psi capped, with the best implants, who are experienced and skilled at what they do....I do wonder if people would complain about PPU's if they knew what they have to go through on a daily basis.

Nexxy
15-08-03, 01:30
well obviously to be the best you have to have the best equipment and alot of experience aswell as skills. Its the same for every class. Doesnt change the fact that the PPU monk has changed the game alot from the game i had a few months ago and i liked that game =(

Lucjan
15-08-03, 01:41
Originally posted by Nexxy
well obviously to be the best you have to have the best equipment and alot of experience aswell as skills. Its the same for every class. Doesnt change the fact that the PPU monk has changed the game alot from the game i had a few months ago and i liked that game =(

Yes, it would be nice to have that game back...

da_zero0
15-08-03, 17:35
da_zero0 was that HeXi. .Cyl0n and Anima?

possible but as i said i dont remember their names :)

.Cyl0n
15-08-03, 19:40
da_zero0 you know that you could never beat my hybrid in a 1v1 .... no tank / pe / spy on pluto could beat me in a 1v1 and im a noob ? I went to crp , cycrow , pp or other places / ops like 90 % of my time in nc ALONE without a damn team .. and i fought a lot of 1 vs 2 or even more ffs...
You're just pissed cause i killed you while you're in a lvl area.. but think about what your clan did.. you guys did the same to us.. maybe not you but your mates .. and sorry with like 10 enemy clans with many members i dont remember every member that likes pking in hunting zones or not .... live with it ... talk to your leader or change your damn clan .

and that situation with cylon showed me that he pisses in his slip, when he is not in the bigger team , stronger char what ever i hope u c a lil way iam think bout that he is just a nub i would have killed or even attacked his tank in that one situation

what situation.. what tank ?? wtf are you talking about .. i never pvped with my alt outside pp or ops.. i used my monk all the time cause he's stronger..

And my favorite ppus are echse ... dajuda... pete the psi ( although i dont like him he's pretty good ).. pol and carinth .

Sorry for my bad english :P i hope you could understand it o_o

.cy

Arcadius
15-08-03, 20:43
.cyl0n you're actually proud of not having your hybrid be beaten 1v1?

If I find some way to play a grim chaser, and no one manages to beat me in a duel does that mean I OWNZER?

:confused:

Scikar
15-08-03, 20:44
Wouldn't fight using tank because only your hybrid is stronger than everyone else? That doesn't say much for you.

.Cyl0n
15-08-03, 21:09
Well if you're unbeaten in a 1v1 it means you're no noob.. thats all i wanted to say with that . And da zero0 ( schleifer on pluto btw.. )is the kind of person that calls ppl noobs in the forum but is running when he see's em ingame.. thats just lame .

/e
and scikar i dont play my tank cause i like playing my monk MUCH more than my tank.. i simply play him better cause i like playing him... sorry but i think tanks are boring.. but thats just me .
and btw my tank isnt capped cause im too lazy to lvl him :)
thats a reason too..

.cy

Scikar
15-08-03, 21:17
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
Well if you're unbeaten in a 1v1 it means you're no noob.. thats all i wanted to say with that . And da zero0 ( schleifer on pluto btw.. )is the kind of person that calls ppl noobs in the forum but is running when he see's em ingame.. thats just lame .

/e
and scikar i dont play my tank cause i like playing my monk MUCH more than my tank.. i simply play him better cause i like playing him... sorry but i think tanks are boring.. but thats just me .
and btw my tank isnt capped cause im too lazy to lvl him :)
thats a reason too..

My tank's not capped either, and I fight with him more often than any of my other chars. I would like to know if you're still unbeaten 1v1 after the hybrid nerf, when hybrids were uber the only demonstration that you weren't a noob would be to take 5 people on at once, winning 1v1 as a hybrid didn't exactly take much skill did it?

I wouldn't worry about being called a noob at any time to be honest. I was talking to Starkes the other day in Pepper, he still has his old setup, and no SF, so he was wearing duranit 2 with no belt and had no resist setup at all. Some monk was running in using a halo and hitting him for like 80 damage each time, then calling him a noob for taking so much damage. As soon as he moved and fought her she died but she still carried on. :rolleyes:

CryptoChronic
15-08-03, 21:18
al u stfu why should cylon use a weaker char to fight someone when he has uber hybrid???? it just doesnt make sense.. you ppl are calling him a n00b because his char is strong?? ffs u ppl are dumb... im wit you cyl0n

Lucjan
15-08-03, 21:47
al u stfu why should cylon use a weaker char to fight someone when he has uber hybrid???? it just doesnt make sense.. you ppl are calling him a n00b because his char is strong?? ffs u ppl are dumb... im wit you cyl0n

To have a fair 1on1?

Winning 1on1 before the hybrid nerfs with a hybrid in the hand of a decent player was as exciting and dangerous as beating a sewer rat. We all know that.

Calling Cyl0n a n00b on the other hand is another story, but who cares. Most people calling other people n00bs are the real n00bs in 99% of cases. Mostly these are also the same people calling other people cheaters coz of their lack of knowledge how things are done properly.

.Cyl0n
15-08-03, 23:02
lol i got called noob and cheater sooo often.. you're right scikar.. normally i shouldnt care.. i dont do normally but this time i had to say something :)

and yea CC and me both won some 5 vs 1 :D
btw i forgot to mention CC in my ppu list .. sorry :p

i lomed my monk to ppu after i did some testing and i realised hybrid sucked...we can duell and i para you to death after 2 hours :)
thats why im so inactive ingame imo btw... dunno .. nc just got too boring since im pure :(
i think they should make all monks hybrids and balance em then.. but thats another story :)

.cy

Scikar
16-08-03, 00:37

That wasn't my point. I was referring to the perceived fact that cylon wouldn't 1v1 unless he was on his hybrid. In which case it's a guaranteed win for him, so the duel doesn't show much, and it seemed he wouldn't duel his tank vs someone else's tank. Though I haven't seen someone actually say the offered to duel cylon's tank and he refused.

And cy I would have thought with the abuse you must have got from killing so many people as a hybrid that you would immune to insults by now. :p

Dargeshaad
16-08-03, 00:48
Well hybrid is still one of the better pvp/pvm chars you can get. And now it's not even a prerequisite to be capped, allthough I do have a dream setup that I think would own most classes at all time...but it requires me to get a good amount more in INT and a DS *cry*

.Cyl0n
16-08-03, 01:57
That wasn't my point. I was referring to the perceived fact that cylon wouldn't 1v1 unless he was on his hybrid. In which case it's a guaranteed win for him, so the duel doesn't show much, and it seemed he wouldn't duel his tank vs someone else's tank. Though I haven't seen someone actually say the offered to duel cylon's tank and he refused.

yup i had some duells with my tank and won some and lost some... i mean if i play my tank i play him like my monk.. its funny .. i move like my monk.. i even switch to heal sometimes o_O
its just .. i played my monk too much i think lol :) besides i dont like tanks and rerolled 2 tanks .. 2 pe's and 1 spy on this alt just to try everything and i liked my monk everytime 1000 x more :)

And cy I would have thought with the abuse you must have got from killing so many people as a hybrid that you would immune to insults by now.

Yea i have like 50 ppl on my ignore list o_O but normally ppl insult me in plaza or dm... not in the forum... i just had to reply :p

.cy

Trillian
16-08-03, 14:47
Dajuda, Dark Asmodius and Mayze