PDA

View Full Version : Exam results

Ren
13-08-03, 15:44
Who gets there exam results in the UK tomorrow?

A lvl and AS lvl i belive... GCSE's are some time soon.

The words "omfg" come to mind.

Original monk
13-08-03, 16:05
luckely from this year on im rid of exams and have a neat job :P

\\Fényx//
13-08-03, 16:09
hehe i remember getting my exam result's... I lived at my mates house for about 10 days while my fucktard dad was baying for my blood :D I seriously botched them apparently, hell personally im happy with them, I got 9 at level C and B. Just me dad was like a friggin drill sargeant and thought i was gonna Ace everything O_o yea right, i spend too much time being an ass on every forum possible 8|

Beanie McChimp
13-08-03, 16:18
I start my gcse course next year:(

Bob Monkhouse
13-08-03, 16:23
Exam results?? I thought these days all kids had to do was collect tokens from the back of cornflakes boxes and sent them off to get a shiny exam certificate? Back in my day....etc etc...:lol:

Seriously though, good luck to all those waiting for their results.:)

REMUS
13-08-03, 16:35
im getting my AS levels tomorrow i know ive done pretty well becuase in all my papers there wasnt a question i didnt feel i didnt aswear well, although im still totally shitting myslef!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon ill get B's and C's, im hopeing for A's but if i aim lower i wont be too dissapointed >_< my £104k dream wage is rideing on this!

SynC_187
13-08-03, 16:56
Good luck all ;)

Ste-X
13-08-03, 17:02
im geting my as ones back 2 morra :(

OpTi
13-08-03, 17:25
i fucked up ALL my GCSE's and that was like 3 years ago, somehow got accepted to do a BTEC national diploma in popular music at rotherham college of arts and technology (RCAT), left tho, was too much work for me to catch up on and it was basicaly a full time job. job-money+drug habit+nightclub (old corp in sheff :D) = me very tired

jernau
13-08-03, 17:26
Best of luck to anyone that is waiting but don't ever let yourself believe they matter once you move on to the next lot.

GCSEs are junk day one of A-Levels
A-Levels are junk day one of Uni.

If you got what you need for the next round be happy.

I can't even remember what GCSE's I sat.

Stigmata
13-08-03, 17:26
im getting my AS levels tomorrow i know ive done pretty well becuase in all my papers there wasnt a question i didnt feel i didnt aswear well, although im still totally shitting myslef!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon ill get B's and C's, im hopeing for A's but if i aim lower i wont be too dissapointed >_< my £104k dream wage is rideing on this!

How the fuck can you get a 104K job with 2 or 3 or 4 AS levels ???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Or do you have further studying to do ?

Andy

ex-machina
13-08-03, 17:37
yup, a2's for me tomorrow, but nothing to worry about. Unconditional place pwns me.

Omnituens
13-08-03, 17:39
im waiting on my maths A-Level, Computing AS and Chemistry AS.

i messed the maths and chemistry up.

oh well.

El_MUERkO
13-08-03, 17:51
Irish exam results were out today.

Thinks back to exam resutlts... did shit, got pissed ... went to Oasis th next day :)

Cyphor
13-08-03, 19:12
Dont remind me about exams, im resiting some uni exams i failed this year atm :(

Ren
14-08-03, 16:53
the waiting is over.....

woo i got enough ucas points to goto uni! woo

but i aint going lol

Xian
14-08-03, 16:56
GCSE results are out on the 21st.

I've buggered them. :(

ex-machina
14-08-03, 17:17
had nothing to worry about points wise, but there was some pwnage there for me.

\\Fényx//
14-08-03, 17:21
Originally posted by Ren
the waiting is over.....

woo i got enough ucas points to goto uni! woo

but i aint going lol

makes me laugh... youve been here since like the dawn of time, yet your just a lil school kil :p with a retardo tank at that :lol: (you still got that tank?)

Nidhogg
14-08-03, 18:29
Congratulations to everyone who passed! :)

N

Thanatos
14-08-03, 19:58
If Ren passed it can't really be that hard :D

Congrats to everyone who passed anyways ;)

Ren
14-08-03, 20:16
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
makes me laugh... youve been here since like the dawn of time, yet your just a lil school kil :p with a retardo tank at that :lol: (you still got that tank?)

no actually, under the laws of this country i'm an adult, and can be prosectuted as one....

we shall see!

(as i'm coming to join the Police)

oh and thanatos, ur first on my hit list.

SynC_187
14-08-03, 22:30
Originally posted by Ren
no actually, under the laws of this country i'm an adult, and can be prosectuted as one....

we shall see!

(as i'm coming to join the Police)

oh and thanatos, ur first on my hit list.

Police doing hits now? What is the world coming to.....

Cryotchekk
14-08-03, 22:42
i study t college but have aaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss till i have to take any important type exams. infact im not totally sure of what my course details in the future :/ all i know is that on september 26th i get my arse a car :D

good luck to everyone, u dont want to know my GCSE results :D (I R t3h 5UP3r est)

JediMasta
15-08-03, 00:38
In my GCSE's i had 9 A*'s and 2 A's.
Then I got got A's in all the subjects i took for A level last year, Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry :) (seriously)

Jedi is teh ub3r nerd !

IronMonkey
15-08-03, 01:02
man congrats to all that passed but now your all making me feel old.

Tratos
15-08-03, 01:10
as i sit hear drinking my cup of tea.... i dread the fact im back to school in 2 weeks for my GCSE year and i just dont want it to come around... i mean im quite good at skool but i just can't be bothered and how am i supposed to swat up at stuff if i have neocron to play!!

Genty
15-08-03, 01:23
Originally posted by Tratos
as i sit hear drinking my cup of tea.... i dread the fact im back to school in 2 weeks for my GCSE year and i just dont want it to come around... i mean im quite good at skool but i just can't be bothered and how am i supposed to swat up at stuff if i have neocron to play!!

You should'nt really have to worry too much about GCSE's...i managed to get some decent results without doing much work....however using the same tactics with AS's has produced some interesting (read: bad) results. Fear not for I shall retake and improve in January and by this time next year should be sitting pritty for a place in Uni.....(me hopes)