PDA

View Full Version : Contructors stealing your rare....

Vampire222
13-08-03, 13:03
I had this today... a guy constructed a pistol for me on uranus, and then ignored me for like 60 minutes, and logged.... is there anything u can do about those idiots, cause they totally ruin constructing as a good tradeskill

ericdraven
13-08-03, 13:04
Uhm.. yeah.. trust not everyone? Trust not unknown people?

/EDIT: I can construct it for you next time. :D (why should i steal it when i got all rares anyway? ;) )

Mumblyfish
13-08-03, 13:11
Watch me sit back and laugh...
S******************...

Archeus
13-08-03, 13:14
Find constructors you can trust. Don't just hand over your stuff to anyone.

Get references from people you trust.

Also remember the people you piss off when they were little. They will remember you, and may use this as punishment for loosing thier item to be ganked by a capped character (not that you would ever do that).

hinch
13-08-03, 13:17
vamps why didnt you give it to kira?
or even better direct me and i`d have leant you one of my constructors

HellHound
13-08-03, 13:21
TRUST NO-ONE. Seriously. There are occasions when I'll use an unknown researcher to ID my rares, but I hand them over one at a time so if he breaks a part or swaps it, I just find someone else for the rest. But handing over an entire rare to someone..... :rolleyes:

Had you ever even seen the guy hanging about conducting his trade before, as in regularly when you visited P1? (presumably that's where this was)

Lucjan
13-08-03, 13:25
Trust. For many traders the only thing to still remain constructor, researcher or barter. They spend time and effort on maintaining a good name. After such a long time playing NC and seeing people screwed over and over I wouldnt even come to the idea to give some rares to someone I dont know.

Wait till you get your rare with 1 slot constructed by somebody else from the constructor you gave the parts to ;-)

\\Fényx//
13-08-03, 13:37
hey vamp wasnt mike upto his tricks again was it ? :lol:

Pwnage
13-08-03, 13:41
Originally posted by Vampire222
[Bis there anything u can do about those idiots[/B]

Call a GM.

I had a GM on my ass like 1 minute after I stole a 0/17 distance weapon 2. I said I repaired (as a PE) and the dummie runs up to me opens trade and clicks OK before even thinking about it. Let me just say I don't steal stuff... EVER, that was the only instance because I wanted to have some fun. I was gonna give the thing back, but what really got me was how quick a GM showed up and how threating she was..

Goes to show that some people can get anything they want from them.

HellHound
13-08-03, 13:43
Originally posted by Pwnage
Call a GM.

I had a GM on my ass like 1 minute after I stole a 0/17 distance weapon 2.

Weird, 'cause they're not supposed to treat it that way. Check out the stickies at the top of the forum.

But Vamp, you say it's a pistol? Maybe a Wyatt Earp and he thought he was doing you a favour? :lol:

Legoias
13-08-03, 13:43
GM's can't do squat, and if they do i would report them. http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67410

Vampire222
13-08-03, 13:47
na, was a judge..... hope the guy still gives it back, asked around, and hes a regular constructor

\\Fényx//
13-08-03, 13:50
na, was a judge..... hope the guy still gives it back, asked around, and hes a regular constructor

Vamp, ill tell you now right, he made a 5 slotter, he's gone to go swap it with a 0 or 1 slotter and he's gonna go home laughing at you.....

Legoias
13-08-03, 13:51
how about u give us a name so we can watch out for this thief?

ericdraven
13-08-03, 13:53
Originally posted by Legoias
how about u give us a name so we can watch out for this thief?

Would be good, but it's against the forum rules.

enablerbr
13-08-03, 13:55
Vampire222 you've been in this game long enough to know better. couldn't any of your mates recommend a trust worthy constructor.

El_MUERkO
13-08-03, 14:03
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Vamp, ill tell you now right, he made a 5 slotter, he's gone to go swap it with a 0 or 1 slotter and he's gonna go home laughing at you.....

What he said, make it your mission in life to PK this bloke, get his name to everyone you know friend or foe and ruin his reputation.

Ask people to let you know where he is at all times, ensure he never gets a chance to level without you being there to kill him.

Mail him twice a day every day (he can ignore your chat but not your mail). If its a 4 char server make a new char every day and spam him for an hour with direct chat (no abuse, just repeated questions).

Make the blokes life hell. If he does offer you the gun back dont except one with less than 3 slots.

If the GMs wont interfere on your behalf then they shouldnt on him.

Archeus
13-08-03, 14:16
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
What he said, make it your mission in life to PK this bloke, get his name to everyone you know friend or foe and ruin his reputation.

Well in fairness the constructor did that when he stole the item.

Ask people to let you know where he is at all times, ensure he never gets a chance to level without you being there to kill him.

Yes.

Mail him twice a day every day (he can ignore your chat but not your mail). If its a 4 char server make a new char every day and spam him for an hour with direct chat (no abuse, just repeated questions).

BIG NO. That is harrassment. You could probably mail him nicely to return your item every day. I certainly wouldn't create new characters to spam with.

Make the blokes life hell. If he does offer you the gun back dont except one with less than 3 slots.

Well as long as it is done within game and the context of the game. thieves should feel the outcome of thier actions.

[/b]
If the GMs wont interfere on your behalf then they shouldnt on him. [/B]

It depends no how far you take it. as long as you do not exploit or straight out harrassment (eg. death threats). They will leave you be.

Helen Angilley
13-08-03, 14:19

If the GMs wont interfere on your behalf then they shouldnt on him.

....then, at last, find yourself banned for harassment and/or griefing. o_O

enablerbr
13-08-03, 14:22
well i guess to get round that harassment issue would be to have all players on that server KOS that constructor. then it wouldn't be a case of 1 player harassing another player.:D

Helen Angilley
13-08-03, 14:23
Originally posted by enablerbr
well i guess to get round that harassment issue would be to have all players on that server KOS that constructor. then it wouldn't be a case of 1 player harassing another player.:D

But it would still be harassment.

Mob mentality is a powerful thing, but it does not excuse that kind of behaviour.

Vampire222
13-08-03, 14:24
imma gonna camp his factory if he doesnt give it back, so he starts on a construction, and gets ganked
thatd be fun

Ka0s^
13-08-03, 14:24
prolly 1 of these "im teh nasty thief" RP dudes....not alot ya can do really.... I ahd a CS buillt once, took like 5 seconds and was i suprised when it was a 0 slot??????? Nope but what can ya do 8|

\\Fényx//
13-08-03, 14:25
imma gonna camp his factory if he doesnt give it back, so he starts on a construction, and gets ganked
thatd be fun

DM me his name pls, just so i know who it is and if he's in my clan

Vampire222
13-08-03, 14:26
yha play on uranus fen?

hinch
13-08-03, 14:26
its on uranus so noting to do with you little bad sl spy :)

vamps i need tg symp though so as long as theyre hostile to tg i`ll gank them forever for you

neophotographer
13-08-03, 14:30
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

It could also be construed as griefing for stealing someone's rare weapon.........the person might not want to play anymore due to the fact that he worked hard to get this rare and then all of a sudden have it taken from him.....(yes I know what the sticky up top says)

Just saying there are many ways you could construe griefing.

Stacey

\\Fényx//
13-08-03, 14:31
Originally posted by hinch
its on uranus so noting to do with you little bad sl spy :)

vamps i need tg symp though so as long as theyre hostile to tg i`ll gank them forever for you

:D I was in ronin's on uranus for a while, ive got a capped pistol PE there :p I just dont like the server cause Hinch plays there ;)

Helen Angilley
13-08-03, 14:33
Originally posted by neophotographer
It could also be construed as griefing for stealing someone's rare weapon.........the person might not want to play anymore due to the fact that he worked hard to get this rare and then all of a sudden have it taken from him.....(yes I know what the sticky up top says)

You can't compare the two.

You are _willingly_ giving someone the parts for the Rare weapon, thereby lifting any blame from the "Thief" (After all, they can't steal something unless you give it to them :rolleyes:).

But going out of your way to grief someone wherever they are, rallying others to do the same and making all aspects of their game distressing is a serious matter.

hinch
13-08-03, 14:37
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
:D I was in ronin's on uranus for a while, ive got a capped pistol PE there :p I just dont like the server cause Hinch plays there ;)

oi norty

me and vamps are both pistol pe`s gimmie all your stuff :)

neophotographer
13-08-03, 14:38
You can't compare the two.

You are _willingly_ giving someone the parts for the Rare weapon, thereby lifting any blame from the "Thief" (After all, they can't steal something unless you give it to them :rolleyes:).

But going out of your way to grief someone wherever they are, rallying others to do the same and making all aspects of their game distressing is a serious matter.

I beg to differ that you can compare the two. I give them the parts trusting to get them back. it doesn't lift ANY blame from them if in fact they steal them. sure I have a little blame for trusting them, but they're the ones that kept it not me...I would have paid nice money to get it back. as for making their lives miserable. I know someone on saturn that pk'ed noobs regularly. was kos to everyone but his clan who he then ripped off and was therefore KOS to everyone. they went out of their way to kill him and he left about 3 days later because he couldn't step anywhere outside of a safe zone without being killed. (oh btw I'm headed off to bed bow to hopefully get 4 hours of sleep...beh...so any replies will prob come in around 12 hours or so when I get off work.......night night)

Stacey

El_MUERkO
13-08-03, 14:43

How is it harrassment to ask for your stuff back?

I said make new characters cause he'll just put your old ones on ignore, he wont be threatening him except in an ingame sense and people do that all the time.

Archeus
13-08-03, 14:43
Originally posted by neophotographer
I beg to differ that you can compare the two. I give them the parts trusting to get them back. it doesn't lift ANY blame from them if in fact they steal them.

Certainly doesn't. But it doesn't warrent them getting banned or out of game context harrassment (eg. create new characters to spam them in game, or taknig it out of game).

But reality check. Lets say I'm going to get my car fixed. Do I just drive up to the first person who claims they are a mechanic and hand them the keys? Or do I look for references, friends who used them? qualifications? I would even pick a clanned trades person over an LE'ed solo one as I am sure that the clan would act as an insurance in the event the item was stolen.

Anyone thinks otherwise.. well I need to do a wallet inspection on you. ^^

El_MUERkO
13-08-03, 14:46
But it would still be harassment.

Mob mentality is a powerful thing, but it does not excuse that kind of behaviour.

Clan KOS lists are not harrassment they're part of the game, expanding that to allies is not harrassment its part of the game.

Thus if the whole server hates this person and kills them on sight its not harrassment its part of the game.

You cant allow one with allowing the possiblity of the other.

No one has ever been hated by a whole server but people have been on enough KOS lists to make it near impossible to leave safe zones.

StormWarden
13-08-03, 14:57
Originally posted by Archeus
It depends no how far you take it. as long as you do not exploit or straight out harrassment (eg. death threats). They will leave you be.

Please do not make assumptions on behalf of GM's.

Harassment is always frowned upon, and if someone goes out with the sole intention of making someones (in-game) life a misery, then it will be investigated. There are varying degrees of this, and each case will be different.

There have been many times where people have handed over weapons, armor, rares, etc with the intention of them being repaired, built, researched, etc. and the receiver does a runner. There is no point at all in complaining about this, because it is an aspect of the game - you must learn who you can trust.

And I really hope that no-one takes any advise like creating multiple new characters to spam and annoy whoever took this weapon...

El_MUERkO
13-08-03, 15:01
ok so you cant make multiple characters but surely you should be able to put them on KOS lists and since they will undoubtably put you on ignore an email every once in a while (say once a day) to remind them why they keep getting killed and that you want your weapon back would be both RP & not harrassment.

Archeus
13-08-03, 15:06
Originally posted by StormWarden
Please do not make assumptions on behalf of GM's.

Sorry that wasn't my intention.

Harassment is always frowned upon, and if someone goes out with the sole intention of making someones (in-game) life a misery, then it will be investigated. There are varying degrees of this, and each case will be different.

Indeed. But if your going to condone stealing then the runners actions of who was stolen from your also going to have to condone once it is done within the context of the game. (Otherwise you will just be seen as rewarding assholes).

If I have spent months and much cash to get an item and have it stolen, you can bet your ass I am going to use all resources within the game (friends, clans, KOS Lists, word of mouth) to ensure that until I get the stuff back the person won't be able to do it to another person and won't have a fun time until they do.

Taking revenge on a thief is an aspect of the game too.

Now doing dumb things like chat/mail spamming, or creating new characters to spam again I don't agree with. But if you want to steal then you have to accept the reprocussions of your actions.

StormWarden
13-08-03, 15:19
Sorry that wasn't my intention.

No probs :)

Indeed. But if your going to condone stealing then the runners actions of who was stolen from your also going to have to condone once it is done within the context of the game. (Otherwise you will just be seen as rewarding assholes).

As long as it is gone in the context of the game, there are no issues. And yes, stealing is a part of the game - just be careful :)

If I have spent months and much cash to get an item and have it stolen, you can bet your ass I am going to use all resources within the game (friends, clans, KOS Lists, word of mouth) to ensure that until I get the stuff back the person won't be able to do it to another person and won't have a fun time until they do.

Taking revenge on a thief is an aspect of the game too.

I couldn't agree more. If someone steals something, they have to accept (as part of the game) that there will be repercussions.

Now doing dumb things like chat/mail spamming, or creating new characters to spam again I don't agree with.

This is where we would step in - if it is just one runner making a pain of him / her self, then you can always use IGNORE. Beyond this, expect intervention.

EDIT---------

Originally posted by El_MUERko
ok so you cant make multiple characters but surely you should be able to put them on KOS lists and since they will undoubtably put you on ignore an email every once in a while (say once a day) to remind them why they keep getting killed and that you want your weapon back would be both RP & not harrassment.

I hardly think that you would need to keep remnding him / her daily why they are being killed all the time. I, personally, wouldn't have any real issue with a mail being sent daily - but that doesn't mean that if it was complained about, it wouldn't be investigated.

Shujin
13-08-03, 15:37
if ur on saturn and need cnst u can dm me, i cnst for anyone and dun jip them.
DM: (0mega , Malcon, or Enigmi )
Malcon is TL 206

only stealer i know on saturn is moofa( love ya but slut u steal to much shit )

and this new guy named Mr Noob / Zerox / Ms Sassy
he is a complete noob to the game and tries to jip people, he actually tried to pretend he had a 5 slot cs he wanted to sell me for 2 mil but he would have to log on his alt, and needed the money on that char so i "had to give it to him then he'd log"
i laffed at him and told him to fuck off. hour later i heard "MR NOOB IS A SCAMMER HE STOLE MY MONEY"

ps. El_MUERkO
u said no one has ever been hated enuf to b kos to almost everyone on a server, well Mr n00b guy is heading that way, 90% of saturn has him KoS

and starkes was pretty much kos by everyone, cept couple ppl ;] i personally liked em ;P

\\Fényx//
13-08-03, 15:42
Originally posted by Shujin
Malcon is TL 206

he is a complete noob to the game and tries to jip people, he actually tried to pretend he had a 5 slot cs he wanted to sell me for 2 mil but he would have to log on his alt, and needed the money on that char so i "had to give it to him then he'd log"
i laffed at him and told him to fuck off. hour later i heard "MR NOOB IS A SCAMMER HE STOLE MY MONEY"

ps. El_MUERkO
u said no one has ever been hated enuf to b kos to almost everyone on a server, well Mr n00b guy is heading that way, 90% of saturn has him KoS

and starkes was pretty much kos by everyone, cept couple ppl ;] i personally liked em ;P

naming names = baaaad :p

Archeus
13-08-03, 15:48
Originally posted by StormWarden
*snip*

Cheers for clearing that up StormWarden. :)

greendonkeyuk
13-08-03, 15:51
yeah so this guy was on uranus, what faction? you can surely tell us that, i mean that aint flaming. I jus wanna make sure it was none of mine that screwed you over.

El_MUERkO
13-08-03, 16:13
Say you send someone a mail a day demanding your stuff back, no threats or anything.

"GIVE ME MY *whatever they took* BACK!"

Are you harrassing them, maybe but at the same time you and your clan are killing them at every oppertunity, so which is worse?

The message just points them in the right direction to make all the pain go away.

KK have given us a game and let us loose, I dont mind restrictions but not if it favours behaving badly over behaving with a bit of honour. I admit some of my suggestions might go beyond fair but the reality is Vamp has had a rare weapon robbed, allowing the thief to commit a crime and then hide behind the anti-harrassment rules would be a very bad thing indeed (not that you have suggested you will).

StormWarden
13-08-03, 16:24
allowing the thief to commit a crime and then hide behind the anti-harrassment rules would be a very bad thing indeed (not that you have suggested you will).

Your correct, I didn't say that...

As long as it is dealt with as an in-game issue (which it is), then there will be no problems.

Once someone complains about any form of harassment though, it is always looking into. It is not something that would be my place to judge though, unless it is blatently obvious.

At the end of the day, please use your own best judgement. But remember that harassment is NOT tolerated.

EDIT------

Can I just point out for you, that having someone on KOS is not considered harassment. My runner is KOS to lots of clans and I die when I am lvling sometimes. The most I counted was 34 times in one day - everywhere I went, I seemed to run into an enemy :D

extract
13-08-03, 16:29
yea theyres a few things I never let happen when i have rares built....

1) never let them leave to a factory...sure you got better odds of gettin slots and whatnot...and youve also got better odds of them having good amount of time to switch it for some crappy no slotter too

2) never tell them what theyre gonna be making again gives them time to grab crappy one out of theyre apt and just give it to you

3) always leave trade window open....they cant be getting a crappy version of youre rare from someone if you keep that open...

I might sound sketchy about this but trust me...since ive actually abided by this...ive had a 3 slot CS made a 4 slot moonie...a 5 slot holy paralysis amongst many others....

and Im still finding it hard to beleive that factories and stats mean dick on rares anyways, just had a crahn antibuff made recently by a cst with 208ish TL no slots and no stat was above 105....it was pathetic...

ericdraven
13-08-03, 16:33
Originally posted by extract
and Im still finding it hard to beleive that factories and stats mean dick on rares anyways, just had a crahn antibuff made recently by a cst with 208ish TL no slots and no stat was above 105....it was pathetic...

Well the most people still dream about that using a factory and 12498 drugs will increase the chance for slots. Let them dream on.. ;)

Surfer
13-08-03, 16:34
@Shujin
Im on Saturn and i have heard about the Zer... guy aswell especially since i have a higher level constructor on Saterun myself... His name is Xerox, you can have a guess if i got asked about the other guy a few times (hope to meet him in a dark alley =)

But he aint that low level ive seen him around for a few months

And on the subject ask for credentials if you dont know him...

/Surfer
Saturn

\\Fényx//
13-08-03, 16:36
Malcon is TL 206

ps. El_MUERkO

OMG! YOUR ENIGMI ! BAH ! no your NOT having one of my illegal slot enhancers you scrounging git :p

no offence, i jus dont like ya ;):D

StormWarden
13-08-03, 16:36

1) never let them leave to a factory...sure you got better odds of gettin slots and whatnot...and youve also got better odds of them having good amount of time to switch it for some crappy no slotter too

2) never tell them what theyre gonna be making again gives them time to grab crappy one out of theyre apt and just give it to you

3) always leave trade window open....they cant be getting a crappy version of youre rare from someone if you keep that open...

Good rules to trade by - the same would go for repairing rare / high slot weapons. Always try and use someone who you know and trust to offer a referral - you are much less likely to be the target of theft.

At the end of the day, don't be in a rush to get something built by just anyone. Bide your time and wait until you have that referral :)

Spikadelia
13-08-03, 16:39
I'm a 48/52 CST/Droner on Uranus.

Email me with the Runners I.D and you best believe I'll put out the word on this light-fingered fink.

Then we will place "Judgement" on their head.

JiNxY
13-08-03, 19:06
Also remember the people you piss off when they were little. They will remember you, and may use this as punishment for loosing thier item to be ganked by a capped character (not that you would ever do that).

haha thats so true, i remeber the first people to repeatedly kill me on each server.

on pluto it influenced my clan choice, and other choices i still make to this day, im a bitter, bitter person :D

alig
13-08-03, 19:33
I had this today... a guy constructed a pistol for me on uranus, and then ignored me for like 60 minutes, and logged.... is there anything u can do about those idiots, cause they totally ruin constructing as a good tradeskill

......u wanna name and shame him/her?, or pm me?, i hate thiefs and i play Uranus...i havent read all the thread tho...to lazy !!:o

Good rules to trade by - the same would go for repairing rare / high slot weapons. Always try and use someone who you know and trust to offer a referral - you are much less likely to be the target of theft.

yeah i had all 6 parts to HL for quite a while, turns out it was a 2 slot outstanding forking stats one..... lame. :( o.o

Vampire222
13-08-03, 20:20
outstanding is fuckin weird, i never saw noone have outstanding, except a guy with a cs hahahahahaha <= bit sadistic

Moofausa
14-08-03, 04:07
Possession is 9/10's of the law...And for someone to give you their rare to build it, is their fault if they keep the rare. I was told by UnknownDeivce on Saturn " this is a cyber punk game". This is after I "took" a 5 slot cs after I built it. People say I ruined my repatation, but my customers arent complaining when I build their uber weapons.

SynC_187
14-08-03, 10:18

I'm guessing the name started with "R".

@Shujin: Check your rarepart forum post in game. Think I have 4 or 5 of the parts you are after.

Archeus
14-08-03, 10:22
Originally posted by Moofausa
People say I ruined my repatation, but my customers arent complaining when I build their uber weapons.

If you play on pluto you just did with me. o_O

Let me just expand.. a trades person main skill isn't the trade they do, it's trust.

If you can steal someones weapon that they want you to construct just because you like, then you will do it to others. Your ability of a trades person means dick after that because I know the chances of getting an uber item researched/made is slim.

Promethius
14-08-03, 10:26

wat you can do is post his name over trade cahnnel (ingame) and tell him wat hes done and post (ingame) wat hes up ot. ruin his businesss real fast. Also if anything valuable never trust some random CSter u pull off the street (somtimes they are legit ) but not all.

Radamez
14-08-03, 10:50
Malcon is TL 206

yep genuine article right here.. built me a 5 slot Mal just yesterday.. thanx again :p

I personally agree that it's right GM's should not penalize constructors / repairers for stealing,

it is down to who you can trust, just as in real life, you are purchasing merchandise from the black market in RL,

you run the risk of getting screwed over, you are dealing outside the rules of "trading standards" and whatever.

This attitude by KK is preventing the game from becoming linear and predictable, which in my eyes, cannot be a bad move ;)

EDIT: Would like to add.. my constructor has never / and never will steal from anyone :D although i'm refraining from building people rares anyway until I give my constructor a good workover as I built somebody a 1 slot Outstanding First Love yesterday :(

zewy
14-08-03, 11:15
I have both cst-rec that is constror 205 and res-rep that is research 197 on saturn I have played sens november but I haven't played the last 7 mounts did just get back last week so I might be new to most of the new players.

Foofur
14-08-03, 16:56
I have a cstr myself and I was amazed at ppl how the juz open trade without even a "hi" give u 6 rare techs and well.. wait and see... nice, ... that way ppl tip u 2k for a 3 slot artifact PE :mad: (who ever u are, I'm never building for u again...)

I have always been lucky, started as a noobie in the best clan ever and well, when they all left, I made my own cstr. So, well I have never been betrailed, but I can imagine it must be horrible if u spend ages collecting and trading for the rare u wanted.

I think most ppl have their own favourite constructor and wait for them to get online if they need rares build or big batches. I always expected it would be hard to start out as a newly cstr tho. Cause one person has to give u trust without any recommendations I guess. But it wasn't that hard to gain faith, but therefor I blame ppl knowing me alt and a "uber carebear" clan name over me head (no offence guys :p )

If you have no clue who to turn to, my advice would be to find a clan you trust and ask for their constructor(s). Because a lot of good constructors in this game are not found on plaza...

juvestar15
14-08-03, 16:58
Hey Fen, what was your char's name???

Hints about the person who stole Vamps gun:
- Has a PPU monk an a PE.
- Talks
- this
- all
- the
- fucking
- time
- His PPU monk is TG and he used to join teams then loot the belts(crp caves and MB bunker).
- He is friends with a Crahn PKer who runs around with his bro(PPU monk, Proto Pharma)

I think you all know who i'm talking about. You guys will know the monks name. Not sure about the PE's name, but i doubt you know the spy's name. The spy is the one you have to look out for.

QuantumDelta
14-08-03, 17:01
Oh the fuckwit from pluto or saturn then? :P

Can't remember which server that one came from....

the other one is a plutonian.

juvestar15
14-08-03, 17:04
The Proto PPU has a monk on Pluto with the same name.
Would love to know all of their chars on Pluto and Uranus.

Ulle
14-08-03, 17:08
Ok, as it has been pointed out to me by StormWarden it is not really good for you to be discussing how to harrass someone without getting GM's involved. As for problems like this, they happen in-game, so try and keep it there.