PDA

View Full Version : why WHY WHYY

Nully
13-08-03, 12:51
ok im just wondering WHY must people whine about stupid stuff like "monks to strong' dumb crap seriously KK desighnd the game not you all why not let them make the game THEY want it?

i mean it wasnt any of you that had the idea for the game those years ago was it ? probably not..... was it you who programed the game? doubt it...... was it you who put the game on the market and introduced this great game to the internet? again doubt it....

im just saying why not let them make the game the way they want it to be seriously..

and if you think a monk is SOOO strong and sstuff why not make your own and not whine about it anymore

no flamers pls

\\Fényx//
13-08-03, 12:57
ONOZ NURF NULLYZ HE MOANZ TO MUCH !!!

O_o

ericdraven
13-08-03, 12:58
You will never get rid of ...

NERF THE (insert any class which the thread starter DOES NOT play here) !!!!!111

threads... ;)

Just ignore them.. i read them as amusement tho.

Nully
13-08-03, 12:59
yeh but its annoying as hell they take up space on the forums plus the whiners didnt make the game KK did so they should well um shutup

FBI
13-08-03, 12:59
Well, we pay monthly for KK to make the game enjoyable for us
to stay. We pay for entertainment. If KK wanted to make the
game their own way, say, what if no one liked it? The game
would be a failure, never to see the light of day and I wouldn't
be here talking right now.

ericdraven
13-08-03, 13:01
Originally posted by Nully
yeh but its annoying as hell they take up space on the forums plus the whiners didnt make the game KK did so they should well um shutup

Well it's ok if people POINT OUT imbalance in the game. The devs/gms/... CAN'T see everything and can't calculate how certain changes will influence the game.

But the thing is - you have to do it OBJECTIVE. And that's not so easy. Most people get killed by a (insert any class here), run to the forum and cry "nerf teh (insert the same class here)!!!!111".

Nully
13-08-03, 13:02
people barly whind in JG as far as i know and the game was fairly fun

LoneDawg
13-08-03, 13:03
Yeah posts concerning Nerfs suck donkeys ears.. actually everyone sucks em.. My 19" monitor just died now im stuck with a crappy 17" touchscreen :(

I Can't even read the text now!! sheesh i hate PC's!!

oops off topic but.. You all suck :p

Edit: Ok to keep on topic.. I have used a Hybrid monk and a pure APU monk since December '02 (Earlist i could get game) also used one in Beta.. Apart from the last Hybrid "Nerf" i could put up with what KK have done.. until then the char that was effected was my pure *NOT* my hyrbid.. If it wasnt for people calling for these nerfs APU's would be super powerful now.. that isnt a bad thing.. they were designed as that.. My Hyrbid is now a PPU and loving it first time i have killed a Y Trooper Solo was with my PPU.. even my hybrid had trouble.

Anyways Nerf calls can be justified sometimes as something had to be done about the hybrid situation.. i could solo all mobs (except Y troopers but that was prolly my useless skillz :p ) as it is now though i find all classes to be pretty balanced.. hey ts not KK's fault i have a Pistol Spy :) Only char i hate playing and is in the middle of loming is my Melee Tank.. Stupid me thought it would be viable :p

Nully
13-08-03, 13:04
why whats wrong with imbalances? it keeps people on the edge of their seat dont it? keeps the game entertaining :)

i dont whine that my spy is to weak no not at all he is weak even at /42 but i dont whine cause it keeps the game scary and keeps that feeling when u first played the game

ericdraven
13-08-03, 13:07
Originally posted by Nully
why whats wrong with imbalances? it keeps people on the edge of their seat dont it? keeps the game entertaining :)

i dont whine that my spy is to weak no not at all he is weak even at /42 but i dont whine cause it keeps the game scary and keeps that feeling when u first played the game

You never can get rid of imbalance.
But certain things were just out of every limit (hybrids BEFORE the last patch ;) ).

AxeMan
13-08-03, 13:08
Nerf the nerf threads !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, couldnt help that.

i agree, ppl are to quick to scream nerf this or that

Objective complaints are fine or comments on any perceived imbalance

hinch
13-08-03, 13:16
Originally posted by FBI
Well, we pay monthly for KK to make the game enjoyable for us
to stay. We pay for entertainment. If KK wanted to make the
game their own way, say, what if no one liked it? The game
would be a failure, never to see the light of day and I wouldn't
be here talking right now.

but yet i and many others can not play the game we pay for cannot play the game of entertainment we pay for because of others complaining.

we want to play hybrids we pay to play hybrids we put alot of time in to make sure our hybrids were the best possiable setup we could manage.