PDA

View Full Version : time to end it.

kin
13-08-03, 12:22
first off, i would like to say im sorry for being a jerk about monks all the time (i hate magic classes, its just me). hinch, im sorry for offending you, dont hate any more please. second, this is a leaving thread. i would like to bid goodbye to alot. here is the list, and i probably forgot some

skis, mono, ol, sage, pill, 2ply, clit, zonevortex, all of NDA, ark morton, alton, kramer and trillian (mehhe, maybe you can kill me another time), que, serve, that guy in PIMP..the monk dude, jason schnieder, gore (i awlays found you funny, im not sure why, even though you are long gone)and others.

so goodbye, i wish for a more balanced neocron some day...and mjs, you have a strange monkey fetish. it has been a swell time being with you all, and i know you hate my sigs and..my avatar...well, thats a lancia delta integrale. anyhoooooooo...goodbye...wait...oh yes, e.b.e, thanks for that one part i bought off of you. hmm...uh...goodbye now i guess...for now..maybe later i might come back...i dont know....time will tell...i guess..maybe..goodbye?

guywithnoears
13-08-03, 12:25
later dude, you've been uhh..erhmm.....

quite interesting fellow :D

i'm still on aim, dont forget to hit me up.

Ren
13-08-03, 12:29
in before close :P

anyways, have fun.

Elric
13-08-03, 12:30
cya Kin

take care.

SilentGravity
13-08-03, 12:30
OMG I R HATZOR UZ!

But really, APU's ARE NOT OVERPOWERED! I get my ass kicked by dragon flies and now my damage is random, not GOOD random. Its ethier normal or less. APU really needs some lovin.

\\Fényx//
13-08-03, 12:31
:(

kin
13-08-03, 12:33
and fenyx i forgot about you.

Lexxuk
13-08-03, 12:37
/e drom sex

have fun :)

hinch
13-08-03, 12:40
sad to see you go even if you dont have a clue about the monk class :)

good luck to whatever you do and if you do come back make a monk :)

bd*
13-08-03, 12:45
The game feels as balanced as its ever been for me.

But whatever, i take it your a tank and you dont like the way its moving away from tank-a-cron; check back a few months on the forums and youll see the same thing about tanks then as it is monks now, its just the fashion for the moment and as concluded back then tanks are balanced and everything else just needs to be done around them. So now i guess the Monks and the Tanks are balanced :p

Anyways, cya.

kin
13-08-03, 12:53
im a droner spy...hehe...not a tank. ive been a tank before though.

MayhemMike
13-08-03, 12:56
gah , 1 less person to kill....

FBI
13-08-03, 13:04
Another to leave because of unbalanced monk issues.

later :mad:

kin
13-08-03, 13:07
also for over all game reasons..and rp reasons.

Archeus
13-08-03, 13:23
Originally posted by FBI
Another to leave because of unbalanced monk issues.

later :mad:

Really? You leaving as well? Sorry to hear that.

More leaving because can't get thier own way.

I'd say goodbye, but you will be back. You just don't realise it yet (they always come back).

Ulle
13-08-03, 13:30
Sorry to see you go but as all leaving threads, this thread is closed.

If you wish to send kin a message then please use the PM system to do so.