PDA

View Full Version : Cheezy tactics... what are the lame arse tactics people use against u that piss u off

Frotto
13-08-03, 07:24
You got it... thats my question... what is it that people do that piss u off. Steathed turrent dropping? having 900 alt accounts and just logging onto their uber ppu instead of dieing an losing the fight.

rules of the thread:
1> no flaming
2> no names at all, leave the ingame char names out of it and just tell what the tactic is, not who uses it
3> laugh, cry, enjoy it, or get pissed fo cause your special tactic is now common knowlege.

nonamebrandeggs
13-08-03, 07:28
Every single fucking time that I've attacked PIMP at Jeriko they come up right when our shelters wear out, that just REALLY pisses me off.

Psychoninja
13-08-03, 07:31
This one is mine ;)
Piss off a tank in PP, run to the border synch on the right side, run to the left side, synch back in, Poison stack and HL

:D

One that really annoys me is rare barrel being casted in the corridor past the copbots in PP, where everyone stands.

extract
13-08-03, 07:31
belt theives in the cave...but i usually counter this by shootin everyone a few times from the back and im not to worried about SL since im in a team...but i get really ticked when people jack belts in the cave...especially when youre the only monk besides the PPU and someone steals a peice of armor....i mean the spells im not to worried about..in fact I expect them to get stolen...thats why I have doubles of all my non rare cave weapons...usually just like 2 slotters..never cave with rares or anything better than a 2 slotter =) but armor...come on thats just low

not sure if thats a cheesy tactic...but it does piss me off and that was a criteria in the post eh =P

Pitspawn
13-08-03, 07:35
What is this? Official whiners reunion day? Obviously your venting rage at NDA for earlier battles, guess i might as well join in the glory. My hates in op battles...

> Having a clan attack our outpost with allies and having already outnumbering us 4:1 they have the audacity to drop turrets down during the fight too.
> Having 2-3 enemy dedicating their game time during battle to TL3 healing my ppu monk.
> Getting parashock spammed so much that it wasnt even worth me casting holy catharsis sanctum.
> Having a clan camp the underground after hack and having their turrets stay theirs even after the op is ours. Or having them burst out dropping stuntraps like theyre seeding a field.
> Having someone drop a stuntrap at the ladder of an underground making it impossible to zone out. Or even better laying a stuntrap either side of me which totally roots me to one spot.
> Watching an enemy ppu stand still, take 3 capped apu casting holy lightning on him for no less than 6-7 seconds and living.

Mankind
13-08-03, 07:39
You get a PE down to barely no hp, and then he uses stealth and leaves so you cant finish him off, even though it was a duel.

People who don't come any further than the copbot area to fight you in PP1. I admit I tend to stay there from time to time, but most of the time it's to scope the area out and if theres too many people I usually wait for backup, but some people stay back there and never come out, even when it's only you against them.

People who attack a couple of the turrets at one of your clans outposts, and then they quickly genrep somewhere before anyone in the clan gets there so we don't know who it was.

extract
13-08-03, 07:41
Originally posted by Pitspawn
> Having someone drop a stuntrap at the ladder of an underground making it impossible to zone out.

LOL I soooo know what you mean...on saturn at crycrow ND has this setup...they had crp open and i was there hunting and had to go underground to check citycom...Ifataled at the citycom....by the time i logged back on they mustve switched it back cause i couldnt leave there...I called one of em asked to open it I was stuck but as soon as he came in he opened the door that was protecting me from the 2 gat turrets that were behind it and they jacked me....LOL good stuff i laughed all day about that one...oh well.... at least i think its funny =P

FBI
13-08-03, 07:41
> Putting food on the table at Rocco's Seafood to eat some
crab soup and grilled crab with wasteland potatoes and having
some LOSER steal my food while i'm eating, saying HAHA MY
FOOD NOT YOURS.

This happened to be 3 times in one day, people have a habbit
of picking stuff up that doesn't belong to them. Can we plese
put like Vehicle restrictions on food so people can't steal it :rolleyes:

Alright so i went a little too far, but i wasn't lying :)

(gets nerf the monk tantrum out of me)

Arcadius
13-08-03, 07:42

> Having a clan camp the underground after hack and having their turrets stay theirs even after the op is ours.

?

You did that to Dark at Tristar(or whatever it's called). You even had other NDA come and quickly enter the UG to stay safe.

Anyways I vote for this thread to be closed. Frotto you should know better, you said mention no names but you easily hinted and alluded to NDA+SXR.

Frotto
13-08-03, 07:53
i made no allegations, none at all.. just asked questions... and people are speaking.. go in the corner and nerf yourself.

massic
13-08-03, 07:55
Getting shot in the back when you're in a cave and almost dead from the mob your fighting and having your belt hacked before you get back.

Arcadius
13-08-03, 07:56
Originally posted by Frotto
i made no allegations, none at all.. just asked questions... and people are speaking.. go in the corner and nerf yourself.

Having 900 alt accounts and logging on to uber PPU=allegation to NDA

Frotto
13-08-03, 07:57
nope just a question.. now i mean it.. to the corner... dont make me have you pick out a switch and let me beat u with it.

MadDog
13-08-03, 08:02
> > Having a clan attack our outpost with allies and having already outnumbering us 4:1 they have the audacity to drop turrets down during the fight too.
> Having 2-3 enemy dedicating their game time during battle to TL3 healing my ppu monk.
> Getting parashock spammed so much that it wasnt even worth me casting holy catharsis sanctum.
> Having a clan camp the underground after hack and having their turrets stay theirs even after the op is ours. Or having them burst out dropping stuntraps like theyre seeding a field.
> Having someone drop a stuntrap at the ladder of an underground making it impossible to zone out. Or even better laying a stuntrap either side of me which totally roots me to one spot.
> Watching an enemy ppu stand still, take 3 capped apu casting holy lightning on him for no less than 6-7 seconds and living.

LOL :rolleyes:

you do realize every one of these things you have named NDA has done within the past 3 days...

get real!

nonamebrandeggs
13-08-03, 08:04
[Please do not accuse people of cheating on the forums - Ulle]

extract
13-08-03, 08:04
Originally posted by extract
LOL I soooo know what you mean...on saturn at crycrow ND has this setup...they had crp open and i was there hunting and had to go underground to check citycom...Ifataled at the citycom....by the time i logged back on they mustve switched it back cause i couldnt leave there...I called one of em asked to open it I was stuck but as soon as he came in he opened the door that was protecting me from the 2 gat turrets that were behind it and they jacked me....LOL good stuff i laughed all day about that one...oh well.... at least i think its funny =P

oh sorry I mentioned ND =/ but honestly im on good terms with all the guys its all good to me...wasnt tryin to call anyone out =)

Delloda
13-08-03, 08:05

hehe, thats's you your talking about! :D

But make that 25 runners spamming everything at you for more than 5 mins and you still live! :angel:

Your a piece of iron, ya old goat! :D

Frotto
13-08-03, 08:06
no one can follow de rulez... sigh... if you cant follow de rulez of deh thread den get teh fizuk out... go make ur own thread

Arcadius
13-08-03, 08:06
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
[Edited out for Consistency - Ulle]

What the hell?

Dude you can get in trouble for making accusations liek that on the forum. Please be careful.

Btw, what the heck is a double cast?

Ferabukoo
13-08-03, 08:07
we do it because it gets done to us.

MadDog
13-08-03, 08:08
hey the truth must come out, one way or another... although im not a fan of crackheads i gotta respect someone with balls to say that in the forum.

Ferabukoo
13-08-03, 08:08
[Edited out for Consistency - Ulle]

Hmm you think the nda leader has a gm account? ROFL

and exploit the double cast... what will they think of next.. being to skilleD? ?!?!?

Frotto
13-08-03, 08:09
CLEO ur sig iz scarey....

<< Crawls in the corner and proceeds to suck thumb >>

petek480
13-08-03, 08:09

Arcadius
13-08-03, 08:12
Once again Pete i'm compelled to agree with your powerful argument. :p

Vash th3 Flash
13-08-03, 08:13
A cheap tactic is lying about your clan's actions and being hypocritical about your clan's actions too. I also dislike this clan's holy'er then thou attitude.

Forget My Name
13-08-03, 08:13
[Please Don't post those spam pictures - Ulle]

Ferabukoo
13-08-03, 08:14
so eggs why would you think that NDA's leader has a gm account?

Arcadius
13-08-03, 08:15
FMN I think you can get in trouble for that second pic.

Frotto
13-08-03, 08:16
Originally posted by Arcadius
FMN I think you can get in trouble for that second pic.

jesus arac... u a wanna be forum mod or something ? :)

back to the corner u go

Forget My Name
13-08-03, 08:17
wait a second.

Accusation have been thrown around about cheating, and you care about my pic?

Come now.

No, you are right, let me clean it up.

nonamebrandeggs
13-08-03, 08:20
Originally posted by Ferabukoo
Hmm you think the nda leader has a gm account? ROFL

and exploit the double cast... what will they think of next.. being to skilleD? ?!?!?

I've heard it from over 30 people...

Arcadius
13-08-03, 08:20
Originally posted by Frotto
jesus arac... u a wanna be forum mod or something ? :)

back to the corner u go

I just dont' want people to get in trouble if they can avoid it.

KramerTheWeird
13-08-03, 08:22
I haven't read one thread in this post and I already know it's complete bullshit. One clan bragging about how they're good and then hypocritically whining in return, and then other clans venting their anger at them, ya that's how this fucking forum is, just one fucking bitch fest after another.

Ferabukoo
13-08-03, 08:23
lol 30 people think that our leader has a gm account...

Well we all know this thread is going to be closed.

Hmm ill let cent know that he has a gm account then.

Monthar
The one cheap tactic that I've always hated in any online game is getting ganked while still loading the zone. Here's it's GR camping. In other games it's camping doorways that are the only route between two zones. Since no game company yet has made it so you're invulnerable until the loading is completed and you are able to move and fightback; I see no reason to join in the PvP action. Thus I keep my LE in for that main reason. Also since I play as a droner I have just one more good reason to keep my chip in.

nonamebrandeggs
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
I haven't read one thread in this post and I already know it's complete bullshit. One clan bragging about how they're good and then hypocritically whining in return, and then other clans venting their anger at them, ya that's how this fucking forum is, just one fucking bitch fest after another.

No not any of that my clan > than your clan yet... Just some flaming about how wrong I am.

Ferabukoo
13-08-03, 08:24
No not any of that my clan > than your clan yet... Just some flaming about how wrong I am.

[Edit, no one should be flamed, there are other ways to deal with things - Ulle]

nonamebrandeggs
13-08-03, 08:24
lol 30 people think that our leader has a gm account...

Well we all know this thread is going to be closed.

Hmm ill let cent know that he has a gm account then.

Is that even fucking possible? Unless you beat us with 1 guy... Crackheads have < 4 or 5 active members.

KramerTheWeird
13-08-03, 08:30
[Edited for Flaming - Ulle]

/me gives each a cookie

nonamebrandeggs
13-08-03, 08:34
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
[Edited for consistency - Ulle]

/me gives each a cookie

[Please don't post thos spam pictures - Ulle]

Mattimeo
13-08-03, 08:36
we do it because it gets done to us.

This is exactly why I don't get involved with clans or PvP in this game. just because someone else does it makes it right? No honor in any of you.

nonamebrandeggs
13-08-03, 08:38
Originally posted by Mattimeo
This is exactly why I don't get involved with clans or PvP in this game. just because someone else does it makes it right? No honor in any of you.

:confused: wtf do you do then?

tkNukem
13-08-03, 08:38
i love using the alleged 'exploits' myself but i hate when people use them against me.

btw those pics are funny.

Hippieman
13-08-03, 08:39
[Please don't post spam pictures - Ulle]

Delloda
13-08-03, 08:47
i hate zone exploiter, when a player zones back and forth between 2 zones so they dont get hit. annoying but not undefeatable.

tkNukem
13-08-03, 08:50
i don't like how you can have glorified pepper park zone fights at ops - i.e. zoning in and out of UG.

FBI
13-08-03, 09:09
Well when you say people have Gm accounts you should be flamed. With no proof other than " 30 people have said it so it must be true."

GM's are everywhere guys. Notice how we never see tbem in
costume or on the test server? They're already amongst us!

It could be your leader, your best friend... or your worst enemy.

But, do know this. They are out there and several got banned
for abusing their accounts. So anything is possible. But again,
accusing people on the public forum is out of the question..

Mattimeo
13-08-03, 09:09
:confused: wtf do you do then?

Try different character types, My current goal is to cap one of every kind of setup I can think of. Try everything the game has to offer, every weapon, Psi Spell, make a pure builder, see what all the fuss with PPUs is all about. go to every corner of every zone, see every faction epic... there's lots to do other than being forever stuck in combat and bickering with other people.

but then again, I havent played since beta3 ended and open beta started, so there's lots of new stuff for me to see.

Ferabukoo
13-08-03, 09:14
Yeah there are gm's that have abused their powers. But if you think cent is a gm then you are crazy. Cent plays all the time on his chars. But the enemy has to make an excuse, other than "wow that guy is good" or damn we should of done this. instead its bitching, and calling people cheaters.

Promethius
13-08-03, 09:16
I hate it when ur at an OP with 50 people including both sides and ur fightin this out for about an hour....then another OP gets hacked...actually 6 to eb exact :rolleyes:

Ferabukoo
13-08-03, 09:17
or have all your ops hacked when you have no people online.

Promethius
13-08-03, 09:18
Originally posted by Delloda
i hate zone exploiter, when a player zones back and forth between 2 zones so they dont get hit. annoying but not undefeatable.

annoying yes...undefeatable...depends. If on both sides is an attackin zone well u can get em just ahve a person on each side.

guywithnoears
13-08-03, 09:24
those pictures are great :lol:

deac
13-08-03, 09:36
hahah pitspawn I dropped like 6 stuns and 3 gatlins on you last night at syncon ug :lol: :lol:

Its cheap yes, but we all do it soo... O_o

Parappa
13-08-03, 09:47
This topic is flametastic.

(Shameless SPAM btw.)

Promethius
13-08-03, 09:52
Originally posted by deac
hahah pitspawn I dropped like 6 stuns and 3 gatlins on you last night at syncon ug :lol: :lol:

Its cheap yes, but we all do it soo... O_o

Cheap... yes. but very effective. At an OP at North Star. we of course were waiting for like 45 min for the enemy to show so of course people start fuckin around. Then when they arrive everyone dies except for 3 of us. So i go and buy turrets upon turrets holding them back. they eventually brake through a few turrets. So i run up (i was hybrid back then..=))) behind them all drop a stun and 2 gats. onyl oen to stay alive pinned against the wall was a ppu. i woulda payed millions to see the look at this ppu when i started anti-buff. with another 2 monks and 3 gatlins ready to pounce.

Spent 3 million in turrets and worth every nc.

Berzerker
13-08-03, 12:06
I hate peaple who whine about stealthers. Like a Spy is suposed to stand in front of a Tank , and take a CS mag in his face. Duh!

I just brought my Spy out of hybernation. Simply to piss of a certain TG clan that constently whine about stealthers.

hinch
13-08-03, 12:10
things that really piss me off are ....

whiney bitch ass tanks that got my char removed from game.
whiney bitch ass tanks that run up to me and moonstriker my feet to stop me running. (10000000 times more effective than parashock)
whiney bitch ass tanks who complain when their cs doesnt hurt a monk
whiney bitch ass tanks that screamed for a pistol nerf after i nuked them with a tl38 pistol

whiney bitch ass tanks in general the class should be deleted

FBI
13-08-03, 12:13
Originally posted by hinch

whiney bitch ass tanks that run up to me and moonstriker my feet to stop me running. (10000000 times more effective than parashock)
whiney bitch ass tanks that screamed for a pistol nerf after i nuked them with a tl38 pistol

Monks are the class that are having balancing problems, nerfs,
tweaks, etc. Making DoY something never to come.

hinch
13-08-03, 12:21
monks are perfectly balanced have been for quite some time they needed minor adjustments in the hybrid class but not what they got they needed MINOR and i mean 1 really small little thing to fix them. that was it and everyone would have been happy then. but nuooo you have to go and act all important and scream nerf etc

delete the tanks let them see what its really like to play an interesting class and after a few weeks they`ll all be screaming ressurect the hybrid

JediMasta
13-08-03, 12:23

I like invented that tactic ! :D Best is when u get someone to anti-shelter a ppu and then cast the lowest lvl shelter on him. Instant pwnage !

deac
13-08-03, 12:26
I bet pit didnt like 3 ppus constantly spaming holy para either :D

neophotographer
13-08-03, 12:28
Originally posted by hinch

Thanks I'll take my whiney comments and post them everywhere so you can finally see them........wait I have none..........

Please stop generalizing.

Stacey

Lexxuk
13-08-03, 12:30
I hate it when you give a drom a good seein to, n u dont get a "thanks, that was wonderful" and they never call you when they say they will, and when your walkin past them later, you see them with another drom, and a baby drom that you just know isnt yours.

I also hate whiney skill-less tanks, coz my monk cant even heal/shelter itself, so is dead in 2 shots from the mobs I like, simply coz I cant use a shelter/heal :(

I also hate tanks
And I hate, err, tanks
Tanks also suck :p

greendonkeyuk
13-08-03, 13:29
i hate clan bashers. i dont play on pluto, never have, but it annoys the hell outta me when people squeal nda did this, pimp did that, sxr did this, gef did that dark did such and such...... i tend to scroll back through my browser listing and check if i entered the neocron forum or a nursrey........
i hate people who employ lame tactics because they cant bear to lose a fight to a superior player/clan and have to employ nefarious exploits to gain a hollow victory. I would rather lose badly and know i fought fair than to win by a margin because i had to be lame.

Im not flaming a single person here. the people who this applies too will know who i mean, the people who fight fair and square will be glad i said it. it needs to be said. to everyone else, if you gotta use lame tactics then please dont whine about it when it still goes wrong. if the sweet taste of victory still doesnt taste quite right in your mouth, please dont come and moan to me. id rather read intelligent thought out posts like the ones ive come to know in this forum, not the brats who love nothing more than to take cheap shots.

thanks

Elric
13-08-03, 13:33
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
id rather read intelligent thought out posts like the ones ive come to know in this forum,

Are you sure your thinking of the right forum??

I must have missed that day or something ;) :D :lol:

greendonkeyuk
13-08-03, 13:40
omfg omg kos kos!!!!111

:D

Ulle
13-08-03, 13:43
I hate threads like this...gonna take me an age to clear it all up of all the forum rule breakages....lets see if anyone has done enough for a ban.

Thread closed.