PDA

View Full Version : Messages in safe/anarchy/hunting/warzones.

Scikar
13-08-03, 03:21
I think the messages "You have entered an anarchy zone blah blah" should be changed, because they could be a bit better RP-wise. I would change them to:

Safe zone:

Welcome to NCPD Law Enforcement system. Your runner ID is XXXX (random number). All systems are operational in this area, Weapon Restriction and Criminal Identification systems are fully operational.

Hunting zone:

Weapon Restriction systems are deactivated in this area for hunting. Criminal Identification systems will identify you if you kill any other runner.

Anarchy zone:

Warning! Weapon Restriction systems are offline in this zone! Criminal Identification systems are active for friendly and neutral factions.

Warzone:

Warning! All Weapon Restriction systems and Criminal Identification systems are offline!

Weapon Restriction refers to you not being able to draw a weapon, and Criminal Identification is losing soullight.

Mankind
13-08-03, 03:42
well instead of just a message, maybe a women's voice comes over the rpos and says this.

Kinda like with gayspy "Welcome to gamespy!"

Neat idea though :)

Rade
13-08-03, 03:44
I agree fully, every small implementation that increases the cyberpunk feeling of the game is an improvement.

massic
13-08-03, 06:27
I like the message when you enter a copbot watched zone.

You can not draw a weapon here.

Now if it said you cannot draw a weapon here it would make sense but saying you can not makes you think that you have to have your weapon drawn and can't holster it. Kind of a double negative thing, or maybe it's just me.

But I agree that they all need to be changed, right now they are too generic, I would love to see some creativity/rp in the standard system messages.

Spoon
13-08-03, 06:42
Yer good idea....

Disturbed021
13-08-03, 06:50
Good idea. me gives a cookie and 5 *s