PDA

View Full Version : WTF? i been charged auto

Kikyo
13-08-03, 02:33
i found out today that i have been charged for 6 months on both my accounts automatically, i have no idea how but i have a $90 charge on my credit card. who do i contact to fix this?

Thx

Lord Cypher
13-08-03, 02:35
Originally posted by Kikyo
i found out today that i have been charged for 6 months on both my accounts automatically, i have no idea how but i have a $90 charge on my credit card. who do i contact to fix this?

Thx

Well, not too many people. Reakktor will only say you signed an agreement giving them permission to take the payment automatically, which you did.

joran420
13-08-03, 02:43
heh you should be stoked NeoCron fuckin pwns everything else out there anyway

Kikyo
13-08-03, 02:46
it just renewed for 6 more months, if we cancel will we get our money back or are we screwed? we didn't want to buy 6 more months on this game.

thx

joran420
13-08-03, 02:50
well u just bought 6 more months...so u gotta keep playin at least that long...I'll tell u what though gimme your acct and ill pay you 1/2 of what u paid via paypal if u really wanna stop at least your not out the whole deal that way.....I guess i would need to know what chars u got on that acct and server...although id prolly just make some alts on pluto and have em for 6 months...(I dont really like having to pay multiple accts)

[edit] oh yeah if u cancell now it wont refund you...it just wont auto bill you again...you needed to cancell before your trial time or whatever u where on before expired

and like i said Neocron is much better than any other MMO out there atm imho

KimmyG
13-08-03, 02:52
Your job to cancel or change that

Kikyo
13-08-03, 02:52
OK, heres my question now, if i cancel with FuturePay, will my account say its expired? i just want to stop it from automatically charging my credit card.

joran420
13-08-03, 02:55
once cancelled it will expire without auto billing at the end of your current cycle like i said if u just did it today and can prove it or a couple days ago I'll give ya 45.00 for both accts....that is if u really want to stop playing...otherwise enjoy your new 6 months :)

Dade Murphey
13-08-03, 07:04
in the FAQ for futurepay it says that when you cancel your game acct it *should* cancel with them...it doesn't...you have to be sure to cancel with them...then you can change your payment etc...

("them" being futurepay btw)

Forseti
13-08-03, 07:33
You have to cancel a few days before you will get charged again. Now there is notting you can do, except to cancel with worldpay to prevent another charge in 6 months.
Both accounts will remain active for another 6 months however.