PDA

View Full Version : OP taking 101 .. the alliences on pluto

Lucky Sparks
12-08-03, 22:04
heya all I wanted to start a thread to get the allience situation straight on pluto. Heres what I know and have been told by clan leaders.

the big guys who always have ops are Gang, NDA, System Shock, Exorcist, THSC, PIMP and DR. and DARK .. and crackheads once in a while fatal shadows (biotech) or a city admin clan has one but not too often. [TA would be listed but there pretty much gone =( ]

ok now for the alliences

PIMP and THSC
PIMP and gang
gang and THSC
PIMP and fatal shadows
NDA and SS (thats nato)
PIMP and DR
eXo and DR
eXo and NATO (not allied but friends we are both fighting for TT )
dr and PIMp (just assumed)
Dark and Gang
Dark and THSC
crackheads and ?

now this makes for a pretty messy situation. basically everyone is allied in one way or another except for nato and the tangent clans. and everyone is connected to someone in some way. I know i missed some of the smaller clans but the smallest active op taking clan i will mention is THSC and I mentioned FA cuz PIMP hands them ops.

I for one think its really funny to take a FA op and see a tsunami clan show up 15 deep when its not even there op. Then what is even more ironic is taking a gang op and having city admin runners show up and help (like last night). LOL we let the CA guys stand there till they started attacking us I mean there not hostile to us usually hahaha. So for this reason I want to know who to kill and who to leave alone ... thats partially why Im posting.

Sooooo .. Thats the situation as I know it. Would any high ranking runners from any of theese clans please add anything I missed or correct me if Im wrong. This is just what I was told and have seen with my own eyes =)

Hopefully this helps the new players a bit and even some of the long term players that didnt know the current day pluto op taking situation. good luck .. have fun .. and see ya on the battlefield !!!

Arcadius
12-08-03, 22:07
Yea I felt a bit wierd about helping THSC take your op.

I thought it was only Trillian who needed help. I didn't know a few other THSC would be there, and it wasn't 15 Tsunami ;) C'mon now.

But anyhow, I don't think we have a formal alliance with gang. I'd like a few high ranked runners to answer your question too. :D

Russian
12-08-03, 22:07
Gang is allied only with DARK. No offense, but your description is far from accurate and only going start another flame war :).

I can see already "Fuck NDA" and "Fuck TG" postings :), get popcorn and a beer.

CryptoChronic
12-08-03, 22:08
you forgot The Dark Light |DarK| .. the biggest and strongest FA clan on pluto who has held at least 5 ops 24/7 for months

edit: |DarK| is allied to the Gang and DR, we are a little more than neutral with PIMP too

Arcadius
12-08-03, 22:09
Originally posted by CryptoChronic
you forgot The Dark Light |DarK| .. the biggest and strongest FA clan on pluto who has held at least 5 ops 24/7 for months

rofl, you and your advertisements. :p

CryptoChronic
12-08-03, 22:10
Originally posted by Arcadius
rofl, you and your advertisements. :p

advertisements? i was telling him that he left out ONE of the strongest clans on pluto

Lucky Sparks
12-08-03, 22:11
ok added dark . totally slipped my mind .. lol shouldnt have =) my bad been a long day ..

and Im not trying to start a flame war I just want to get the alliences straight =)

thanks again for the help in advance

Arcadius
12-08-03, 22:11
advertisements? i was telling him that he left out ONE of the strongest clans on pluto

I think that's what he meant when he said Dark.

CryptoChronic
12-08-03, 22:13
I think that's what he meant when he said Dark.

what are you talking about... in his original post he did not list dark... thats why i said it u idiot

Lucky Sparks
12-08-03, 22:13
hehe it wasnt exactly 15 tsunami .. but with thsc and tsunami around 15 is what i counted while laying there dead being sexxed ,, hehe ... by the way that was very fun fight =)

nonamebrandeggs
12-08-03, 22:14
Crackheads are allied with Dark Reapers...

Russian
12-08-03, 22:15
Gang is not allied with PIMP, we helped them some, then helped us as well, but then due to the disagreements, we stopped fighting together. We're not in war, just neutral.

Gang is allied to DARK, and basically it's the only clan we fight with right now. Been working out great for both of us imho.

As for THSC, I am not sure where did you come from Gang allying with them. We're friendly, but no more than that.

SS is on a vacation atm it seems. I heard they play SWG, but not sure.

Basically all enemies think that other clans are allied with each other, they start sending idiotic directs to leaders of those clans, those leaders get tired of bullshit, and so on...

-FN-
12-08-03, 22:15
The ally situation is all sorts of borked up. As CityAdmin, we have 5+ clans always showing up at *every* OP Battle. We haven't fought a clan willing to fight on their own since May o_O But what *is* funny is when two at-war clans show up and start wasting eachother instead of us who own the OP :p

Every OP Battle SXR instigates has The Gang, what's left of TA, PIMP, Dark, DR, and sometimes the crackies show up, but never any less than 3 of those clans and 15+ people. I just assume they're all allied *rolls eyes*

SXR is allied to NDA and SS, but we tend to only stick to other CA clans, which are few and far between. It's only because of alliances however that many of Pluto's clans can even keep OPs.

Arcadius
12-08-03, 22:16
what are you talking about... in his original post he did not list dark... thats why i said it u idiot

oops

Btw flame me again and i'll report your post.

Lucky Sparks
we dont dm russian .. thanks for the clarification and post

just trying to get it straight.

I appreciate it.

petek480
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Crackheads are allied with Dark Reapers...

I don't think we're allied with them. We just have a NAP and help them from time to time. Now that I think about it, I don't think crackheads have any allies.

Arcadius
12-08-03, 22:17
Originally posted by -FN-
The ally situation is all sorts of borked up. As CityAdmin, we have 5+ clans always showing up at *every* OP Battle. We haven't fought a clan willing to fight on their own since May o_O *

:rolleyes:

Mods I seriously suggest closing this thread now.

Russian
12-08-03, 22:18
Lol, FN, someone had to start it :)

It's great to see that honor still lives in this game. I can see it right now, one great CA clan standing against the hordes of immortall TG PPUs running around from 10+ clans :)

CryptoChronic
12-08-03, 22:18
o_0 ..... i really dont remmeber that ever happening to sxr FN... and also dark is enemies to TA so that just proves your statement is wrong... we wouldnt be fighting together... and why would pimp show up since they have no real 'allies'..... i aggree thats how it USED to be a wile ago though when nato was still around

Lucky Sparks
12-08-03, 22:19
dont close it this is good .. we need to know where everyone stands please try not to flame though .. hehe this is all in good fun =)

Arcadius
12-08-03, 22:20
Originally posted by Lucky Sparks
dont close it this is good .. we need to know where everyone stands please try not to flame though .. hehe this is all in good fun =)

Yes but people start making comments and it may not be a flame but it's flame bait.

I'm not sure why FN made that comment, whether or not it's true it's just a comment designed to instigate and start trouble.

That's how all these "clan/alliance" threads turn out.

Lucky Sparks
12-08-03, 22:21
I know theres just no in game way to figure it all out .. so I was hoping for an informative thread .. hehe

Disturbed021
12-08-03, 22:22

I thought it was only Trillian who needed help. I didn't know a few other THSC would be there

heh, I am THSC and when I showed up you damn PIMPS had killed all the EXO...I was miffed, kinda :lol: As I'ma a spy I was kinda happy that I wasn't gonna die again :p

Arcadius
12-08-03, 22:23
Originally posted by Disturbed021
heh, I am THSC and when I showed up you damn PIMPS had killed all the EXO...I was miffed, kinda :lol: As I'ma a spy I was kinda happy that I wasn't gonna die again :p

I missed most of the fight too. I was on hov-tec omw from Jeriko. Then I fell in a small ditch full of water and my hov-tec got stuck. :rolleyes:

Anyways I had to walk, and I saw all the lightning and flashes from a mile away by the time I got in the zone. :(

Syn
12-08-03, 22:24
Just a warning post.

If you guys can keep the posts to facts-only, I understand that there is a Pluto alliance situation.

One more non-factual post that doens't pertain to clan alliances though and this thread is closed.

Lucky Sparks
12-08-03, 22:27
got it thanks syn ... Hopefullly we get some more official leader posts like russians .. :)

Arcadius
12-08-03, 22:29
Originally posted by Lucky Sparks
got it thanks syn ... Hopefullly we get some more official leader posts like russians .. :)

I wish carinth was here.

I THINK we are allied with THSC and FS. I'm not sure. I don't even remember discussing it. The only thing I remember discussing is an alliance with GANG(which I think would be great), but they don't seem to want that. :p

Russian
12-08-03, 22:30
Me and Kramer discussed differences in our approaches, and I think it should be discussed in private on higher ranks.

Lucky Sparks
12-08-03, 22:31
yes i would love to hear the official stand from him =) if anyone knows him let him know this post is up .. hehe

t0tt3
12-08-03, 23:13
Hmm isnt we a third option clan? Car hated the 2 side war and wanted to split to 3 side war.....

And what I have seen PIMP rarely take with them allies to fight others. Cant say what other does then I would do flame post which I done to many off "-FN-" :rolleyes: :p :D

zcasper420
12-08-03, 23:16
we thought the same thing. but i would like to hear pimps official stand.

PIMP has beed showing up at FA and biotech op wars helping other clans lately. Not flaming just wondering where they stand.

berty
13-08-03, 00:21
As far as I am aware FS are allied with PIMP. I believe we have a mutual protection agreement.

(although that would have to be confirmed by the shadown council (I am mearly the cloak of the shadows (and everyone owns me :p )))

:D

Alex The Great
13-08-03, 00:23
Crackheads have no real allies..its more fun to go to op wars and fight both sides =D

Ehyuko
13-08-03, 00:34
It doesn't seem as there are any 'official' alliances between clans outside of NATO, however SXR, NDA and SS generally perfer to fight solo, just so many TA members changing factions, joining other clans and then calling all their friends... and those friends call their friends.. until you end up with a single clan attacking an op facing 3+ of enemy clans who just 'all show up' at the same time.

It's not really about alliances anymore just friends calling friends... because for some reason the city alligned clans like fighting with their clan alone and the city neutral/city enemy clans like bringing as many as they can.

There is also a huge timezone difference, most North Americans are in city enemy clans, and a majority of Europeans are in pro city clans, accusations of ninja hacking abound on both sides and unless a clan has a huge number of ops when it's late for them, when they wake up they usually have lost all of them.

petek480
13-08-03, 00:36
Originally posted by Ehyuko
It's not really about alliances anymore just friends calling friends... because for some reason the city alligned clans like fighting with their clan alone and the city neutral/city enemy clans like bringing as many as they can.

Thats why the city clans made NATO an alliance with like 4 or 5 clans maybe ever more?

VirtualReGen
13-08-03, 00:40
it feels so good to be clanless =}

Lucky Sparks
13-08-03, 00:51
It doesn't seem as there are any 'official' alliances between clans outside of NATO, however SXR, NDA and SS generally perfer to fight solo, just so many TA members changing factions, joining other clans and then calling all their friends... and those friends call their friends.. until you end up with a single clan attacking an op facing 3+ of enemy clans who just 'all show up' at the same time.

There is also a huge timezone difference, most North Americans are in city enemy clans, and a majority of Europeans are in pro city clans, accusations of ninja hacking abound on both sides and unless a clan has a huge number of ops when it's late for them, when they wake up they usually have lost all of them.

that was a perfect decription of what I usually see. So its kinda funny and soo true. Thats why sometimes 3 factions show up at ops wars not allied but "friends" hehe ... Thats cool makes it fun just confusing :p

Ehyuko
13-08-03, 00:58
Basicly yes, most pro city clans will help each other out when asked... but they dislike asking, from what I've seen many anti city clans just want to win and bring as many people as they can. Of course it also seems a majority of RPKers are in anti city clans [although NDA and SS raids of TH are also known well] and as such they like showing up to fight when ever they can, they also know each other fairly well as they tend to group even across clans, so it's easy to see where large groups of TG/FA/Tsu have their basis in forming.

NATO was originally formed because EVERY fight SXR/NDA/TF/SS showed up at to fight the defending clan solo, the defending clan brought every ally they could muster on the server, I remember one fight just before the start of NATO where SXR alone fought Tsunami, TG, FA, CM, Biotech and even CA runners in one large group. SXR has rules against ninja hacking but many of it's enemies do not, which is one of the reasons why you rarely see a SXR OP on the map, or any CA owned op for that matter.

If you look at the pro city clans, you have many small ones and a few big ones, however if you look at TG/FA/Tsunami how many clans do you see there? Basicly PIMP is the only Tsunami clan, FA has a few small clans, Dark and THSC, the only TG clan I'm familiar with now is The Gang after the breakup of TA, Legion is also there but mainly lurks in the background.

NATO included all the smaller clans into a larger group while allowing the clan members their own leadership and rules for playing, most of the anti city clans lack rules of conduct or ignore them [from what I've seen] and this seems to allow them to group together more easily and is attractive to many players whom do not want to be bound by rules.

Currently it seems NATO has disolved back into how it was before NATO was formed, but the clans involved at least communicate with each other a bit more frequently. NATO was formed to show anti city clans that the pro city clans could also form large groups to take ops and has broken up/cooled down because each clan in NATO takes pride in doing things for themselves and do not perfer to win just with numbers.

Arcadius
13-08-03, 01:10

Basicly yes, most pro city clans will help each other out when asked... but they dislike asking, from what I've seen many anti city clans just want to win and bring as many people as they can. Of course it also seems a majority of RPKers are in anti city clans [although NDA and SS raids of TH are also known well] and as such they like showing up to fight when ever they can, they also know each other fairly well as they tend to group even across clans, so it's easy to see where large groups of TG/FA/Tsu have their basis in forming.

NATO was originally formed because EVERY fight SXR/NDA/TF/SS showed up at to fight the defending clan solo, the defending clan brought every ally they could muster on the server, I remember one fight just before the start of NATO where SXR alone fought Tsunami, TG, FA, CM, Biotech and even CA runners in one large group. SXR has rules against ninja hacking but many of it's enemies do not, which is one of the reasons why you rarely see a SXR OP on the map, or any CA owned op for that matter.

If you look at the pro city clans, you have many small ones and a few big ones, however if you look at TG/FA/Tsunami how many clans do you see there? Basicly PIMP is the only Tsunami clan, FA has a few small clans, Dark and THSC, the only TG clan I'm familiar with now is The Gang after the breakup of TA, Legion is also there but mainly lurks in the background.

NATO included all the smaller clans into a larger group while allowing the clan members their own leadership and rules for playing, most of the anti city clans lack rules of conduct or ignore them [from what I've seen] and this seems to allow them to group together more easily and is attractive to many players whom do not want to be bound by rules.

Currently it seems NATO has disolved back into how it was before NATO was formed, but the clans involved at least communicate with each other a bit more frequently. NATO was formed to show anti city clans that the pro city clans could also form large groups to take ops and has broken up/cooled down because each clan in NATO takes pride in doing things for themselves and do not perfer to win just with numbers.

So I guess you just totally ignored Syn's post didn't you? You didnt' list any factual information. Once again you started with the "woe is me, I NEVER bring anyone and I fight the whole world :(" crap. It's almost like you and FN want this thread to decend into flames. There's so much bullshit you guys are spewing forth and claiming that you like to fight solo? Rofl ok. Their were many instances where it was pimp alone vs SXR+NDA or SXR+NDA+SS. But I don't even bother bringing that shit up. Because i don't want to get this thread closed due to my comments because that would be a disrespect to Lucy Sparks.

Like I said to a mod, this thread is a bad idea. It's only going to decend into flames. Apparently Ehukoyooyuoou and FN want this thread to be locked by posting instigating comments. I told you guys to lock this thread. But fine, just watch and see how it turns out as all clan threads turn out.

petek480
13-08-03, 01:15

Arcadius
13-08-03, 01:17
I agree pete.

petek480
13-08-03, 01:20
I agree pete.

I thought you would:D

Mumblyfish
13-08-03, 01:24
Arcadius, I shit you not, follow up one more well-reasoned post with a flame and I will smite you from here to Sunday.

For now, enjoy your 3-day ban.

M

A man can dream...

Arcadius
13-08-03, 01:25
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm not even gonna get drawn into this crap.

Syn
13-08-03, 01:52
Looks like you'll have to find out in-game Lucky Sparks.

Try the in-game forums.

-Closed