PDA

View Full Version : Question on using GR's with new changes.

SeXy Happy
12-08-03, 20:42
With the new rules in place for the GR's I can't get to Cycrow, but if I was to drive out there to hunt could I then use the GR to get back to NC or MB if needed? Or would I have to drive all the way back too? Also, with the new vehicle changes, I have noticed that the hovertechs seem to be faster, do those changes to the Hovertechs (speed) affect even the ones that were already purchased?

Arcadius
12-08-03, 20:44
Originally posted by SeXy Happy
With the new rules in place for the GR's I can't get to Cycrow, but if I was to drive out there to hunt could I then use the GR to get back to NC or MB if needed? Or would I have to drive all the way back too?

You can use the GR to GR somewhere else. Be warned, that if you die and click on a blocked GR you will be redirected to your apartment.

do those changes to the Hovertechs (speed) affect even the ones that were already purchased?

Affects ALL. ;)

SeXy Happy
12-08-03, 20:48
Awesome!...does anyone know what the lightest item in the game is?

Arcadius
12-08-03, 20:54
Awesome!...does anyone know what the lightest item in the game is?

KK's promise?

It has no weight. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Just kidding. :D

SeXy Happy
12-08-03, 21:03
No seriously, I have some buddies that carry around brass knuckles so that in the case of dying they lose those to their belt instead of something important, but I was wanting to know if there was something even lighter. Surely there is something lighter than those.

Xin
12-08-03, 21:11
I've never heard this rumor before... you lose your "lightest" thing to your belt?

SeXy Happy
12-08-03, 21:14
no no not the lightest thing. Its just that when you are playing the odds right, say you arent carrying a damn thing but you have weapons and armor and imps only. Well then guess which one is going to go. Either way its going to be something you dont want to lose. To counter that alot of people I know carry filler crap like the knuckles. They will carry about 5 of them. about 80% of the time they will lose a knuckle over anything else on them. I do the same thing, but instead I would like to carry something lighter so that I can carry a few more without taking on the load. Get me?

SeXy Happy
12-08-03, 21:39
anyone anyone? Anyone know?