PDA

View Full Version : Player-Petitioned World Changes

-FN-
12-08-03, 19:21
Are these possible? Is there a place where we can put our input where they will be taken seriously?

For Example:
What if I have a request for a CityComm to be added to a specific place in NC and I can get a large petition "signed" by the players of that server. Where can I submit this? My Faction Counsellor? Or would I just be wasting my time?

As CityAdmin, I would think that we could get small changes here and there in the city if we petitioned our own government faction for them...

PsiCorps
12-08-03, 20:01
yes the brainport

kane
12-08-03, 20:08
it take them years to add.. they need staff.. Here i help out free.. Oh you don't want my help.. i c... Well now we know why take years for them to do what people request.. Like I'm a spy yeah so i can spy on people.. I use drones.. nice i can spy on people.. WTF i can't listen into peoples chat!!!! I can watch them talk.. Wow hes doing a humping move maybe he said sex.. OMG he gave him the finger I think he told him to fuck off.. Wow drones rock...

Omnituens
12-08-03, 21:33
Originally posted by PsiCorps
yes the brainport

haha, you must be fucking joking.

Xian
12-08-03, 21:36
Originally posted by Omnituens
haha, you must be fucking joking.

They allow brainport ideas in here, so they can gain a little more 'weight' before being moved to brainport. Good idea in my opinion.

Omnituens
12-08-03, 21:42
there used to be a 'Moved to brainport' thing left where the post was made, but i havent seen that lately