PDA

View Full Version : Completed Epics?

Cass
12-08-03, 18:53
I'm just curious...

What epics have your characters COMPLETED? I'm not talking you having the epic reward by buying it from another player... What factions have you actually done all the steps for, and completed the epic with? And what faction are they currently?

Me:
Spy1: PP and BT (currently BT)
Spy2: BT (currently BT)
Psi: BT (Currently BT)

Who's got the most? Who's closest to Paladin?

Pitspawn
12-08-03, 18:55
Faction Epics completed on my ppu monk...

CityAdmin
Diamond Real Estate
NEXT
Tangent Technologies
ProtoPharm
BioTech
City Mercs

Rest i havent done because the epics arent in the game yet, there are just temp placeholder epics with a crap reward.

Mumblyfish
12-08-03, 18:56
Mumblyfish (APU)

Done CA, BT, PP, TS, FA (temp), TT, NEXT, DRE, CM.

Using none of them.

Cram your PSI-unfriendly epics up your arse, fannyman.

Progenitor
12-08-03, 18:57
All of the city epics, plus the Crahn temp one.

I didn't feel compeled to do the other temporary ones, as the reward is the same for all of the temps.

On a side note - I really wish they would get the rest of the epics out - I don't want to wait untill DoY to get my glove!

Is paladin status even implemnted yet?

-p

XenivouS
12-08-03, 18:58
Im an apu monk.........all ive done is FA.................im lazy.

Pwnage
12-08-03, 19:03
I've done all the city epics as well, and even kept all the items received!

How much money did I waste?

7 epics * 300K = 2.1 mill
pre and post switch to non city = 600K

Total spent = 2.7 mill

And lets not count the hours... hahahha

gimme DOY!

greendonkeyuk
12-08-03, 20:00
done one, tt epic, planning on doing 2 more at least, (next epic for car and maybe dre for the storage room).

Breschau
12-08-03, 20:07
Did CM, TT and PP with my main char (in that order).

Didn't do any more since I have no use for the rewards and find both changing faction and doing the epics themselves to be rather tedious after the first one or two.

Parappa
12-08-03, 20:09
Done BT, TT, CM, NEXT, DRE.

more maybe sometimes.

alig
12-08-03, 20:27
http://www.smalltimerivalry.com/sschost/alig/untitled.bmp

:)

/someone tell me how im supposed to do all current faction epics with exploting the....yar....u know wot im talking about. :o

Probably should do Crahn epic but i want that glove and i aint sure if i do the temporary epic then when it becomes a real epic i'll be able to re-do the epic.:confused:

Breschau
12-08-03, 20:33
Originally posted by alig

Probably should do Crahn epic but i want that glove and i aint sure if i do the temporary epic then when it becomes a real epic i'll be able to re-do the epic.:confused:

It's been said that when the proper epic is implemented, completion status of the placeholder epic will be reset - ie, you'll be able to redo the epic.

hinch
12-08-03, 20:38
current char has done pp epic and is currently doing the bt epic having a slight problem though i cant get my ass to ancient loba village no matter what i try theres a million and one jonnys in my way

after i finally manage to complete it i`ll be heading to tg to do that epic and found my clan

ericdraven
13-08-03, 09:38
Done all 12 epics - so i can tell you that the Paladin title it NOT implemented yet (but i didn't expect it anyway :) ).

Mankind
13-08-03, 09:42
I did..

Tank:

Diamond Real Estate
Started Twilight Guardian

Monk:

City Mercs
Fallen Angels
Started Twilight Guardian

Spy:

Tangent Technologies
City Mercs

And on my old PE I did City Admin.

Crest
13-08-03, 11:08
Originally posted by Pitspawn
Faction Epics completed on my ppu monk...

CityAdmin
Diamond Real Estate
NEXT
Tangent Technologies
ProtoPharm
BioTech
City Mercs

Rest i havent done because the epics arent in the game yet, there are just temp placeholder epics with a crap reward.

Done all the above.....

I also use most epic weapons
MOVEON (Str for tank)
Resistor (Was using on PPU, now on shelf)
Reveler (This could become vital in Op wars, as it cant get destroyed and costs nothing to repai)
Epic Laser (4 slotter so this was well used)
Epic Speed Gun (i bought a 1 slotter cause the one I got had no slotts) This is used now for bots, as it allows me to gain cons exp

PS Suite from CA, this sits there and gathers dust, whats the deal, everyone must be CA to use

Brammers
13-08-03, 11:34
I've done (In order)

Tangent
Next
Fallen Angels.

With the exception of the Next epic item, I've sold my items, as they was 100% useless to me.

I'm considering doing the Biotech, Photopharm, City Mercs and Diamond Epics as well, when I get some spare cash and time.

Leebzie
16-08-03, 15:00
Done all the non-temp epics.

Done BD and TG as temps , and got 2 , 2 slot DoY Rayguns which I do damn well like.

Evaluation of the epic items then...

DRE Storage Cell - loads of room , in the outzone , but loads of room.
NEXT Reveler - never use another vehicle again 10/10
TT Prototype laser - good for long range warbot melting, very light ammo and very efficient ammo consumption.
PP Resistor Chip- very good , no req's
BT MOVEON - For tanks really , not of incredible use , had it in for a while
CA Powerarmor - Very good anti-energy gear. Faction requirement is stupid , you should be able to disable this requirement. :mad:
CM Tangent speed gat- for tanks , no use to me.

Epic items should have only one requirement... "Faction Epic : completed" that way if you earned the item. you should use it. its very annoying when u take the time to do an epic and all u get is a new hunk of metal for the cupboard.