PDA

View Full Version : What's the story about the hot seat?

Archeus
12-08-03, 17:53
I am sure people have noticed it. A seat in the OZ station which is on fire?

Is there a story/in joke behind this? In much the same way as the Big Yellow Ball?

Helen Angilley
12-08-03, 17:54
Originally posted by Archeus
I am sure people have noticed it. A seat in the OZ station which is on fire?

Is there a story/in joke behind this? In much the same way as the Big Yellow Ball?

I believe it's a corrupt texture left over from one of the "theme packs".

Guess KK, or the GMs, haven't considered it important enough to remove (Although it wouldn't change anything anyway, so...eh).

*ph33r*
12-08-03, 17:54
Man I posted a thread about this a few months back... many people seem to think it was a fubared GM spawn item... who knows @_@

greendonkeyuk
12-08-03, 20:07
i tried to sit in it one time 8| ..... couldnt do anythin with it and then lost interest.

-EnclaveGrunt-
12-08-03, 20:13
One time the seat disappeared.......o_O

Varaem
13-08-03, 10:00
I know that the christmas mod released last year's christmas made christmas trees that looked like chairs if you didnt have the pack installed. Maybe it's really a tree that's burning, but everyone uninstalled the mod becuase it made all dropped items look like gifts.

MortuusLupus
13-08-03, 11:48
Originally posted by Varaem
I know that the christmas mod released last year's christmas made christmas trees that looked like chairs if you didnt have the pack installed. Maybe it's really a tree that's burning, but everyone uninstalled the mod becuase it made all dropped items look like gifts.

Yeah, it used to be a tree. I miss that old pack. Anyone still have it?

Progenitor
13-08-03, 15:36
Originally posted by MortuusLupus
Yeah, it used to be a tree. I miss that old pack. Anyone still have it?

I believe I still have the x-mas patch.

----

I also think the chair on fire use to be one of the barrels that had a fire in it. Some time ago the barrel texture changed to the chair, but it still stayed on fire.

-p