PDA

View Full Version : this game is too adictive

PaulVinten
12-08-03, 11:10
k, I've been dong some thinking at work recently, and I've realised what everyone around me has been telling me. I play this game far too much. It's gotten to the stage where it's wake up: Play NC for a while. Get dressed. Play NC. Go get something to eat. Eat it whilst playing NC. Play NC till I go to bed. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. It's eating away at my life, and causing massive problems with some of my friends (including my girlfriend).
To this end, I will be cancelling my account, or rather passing it on to my friend.

this is a) A leaving thread,
b) a how do I transfer my account and payment details thread.

For those that don't know me, I play Socrates, Gillette and I Build Stuff on Saturn.

anyway

c'yal.

Yalson
12-08-03, 11:33
Ah so thats the reason for low server populations ! NC is a victim of its own success :(

FBI
12-08-03, 11:36
Originally posted by Yalson
Ah so thats the reason for low server populations ! NC is a victim of its own success :(

Now there's something to naw at our brains :)

PaulVinten
12-08-03, 11:44
Originally posted by Yalson
well, you know, and I know, that anyone who has played the game is hooked. It's sodding CDV's fault for not fucking TELLING anyone about the game

tw@
12-08-03, 12:02
We're all gonna miss you on saturn,

as for Neocron - this game is more addictive than any game ive played in my life... this game is SEVERELY under populated - if Reakktor/CDV (dunno which one applies) were to have a big advertising campaign, i think server counts would go up to 1000+.

Just my opinion (Maybe getting rid of bugs and having a new ... real RETAIL version released)

Original monk
12-08-03, 12:13
This game is far to addictive lol, it sets goals and ya cant stop playing unless ya achieved em goals, youre continuesly trying to achieve em, so indeed if KK/CDV makes a decent advertising campaign, an easy mc5 noob area and a bit less bugs/synching (lag) then it has immense potential, the addictive aspect wil keep the players who are allready online online ya see.

I can honestly say i used lots of (diffrent) drugs (not proud on that) but neocron i can classify that one as one of the most addicting :P

Ow yeah and before i forget: i build stuff we gonna miss ya on saturn but its like ya said, family/friends/girlie are way more important then a virtual life, have fun and enjoy real life wich is a great MMORPG on its own :P

funkeymonkey
12-08-03, 12:38
Im guessing they have thoses subliminal messages hidden in the game to keep us addicted. I wounder what all thoses wispers are about when you cast a psi spell? ;)

MayhemMike
12-08-03, 12:42
NOO NOT IBS

I'm not sure how to do this i was wondering once myself.

Original monk
12-08-03, 12:56
indeed messages: from head to feet al you need ,and, its where you live ,and, for reeza, neocron and the people :/

I go crazy of em lol

Crest
12-08-03, 13:13
Go to the Account maint section on this website, cancel the account. Your account stays active until last day you have paid, then You have an ioption to renew it within 3 months.

Anyway Cancel account, and go back in tomorow and set up new payment details. You can also create a new 'Payment Account' with the company they use for payment..

Hope that helps...And if you want to get rid of some of your stuff, making your chars lean and mean for new occupation, look for me online. I am online at nights (British time)...No one ever does give me stuff though

Hehe

Rizzy
12-08-03, 13:22
Cya gilette, good luck.

Nidhogg
12-08-03, 14:44
Don't forget to come back to us when the shakes seriously start to kick in. ;)

N