PDA

View Full Version : A bigger better world awaits!

Marx
12-08-03, 01:58
I'm moving on to a bigger better game. I didn't think it was possible, but after all this word of 3rd party programs... Just kiddin' :D

The game I'm moving on to has no cheat codes, and no viable programs to interfere, and lastly no one sending tells saying "OMGOMGOMGOMG". I'm heading off to basic training soon, so scarily enough, I'll have a real rifle in my hands as opposed to a PE.

Those of you who might've known GEN-77690 (I was GEN-77691 during the GEN period), He'll be heading off to the same destination, he never bothered getting a forum account, so.. Yeah. hehe.

Anyway, Marx will be around, I passed the account down to my younger sib seeing as the account still has awhile to go before timing out. Just know that Marx on pluto is now played by a wee' lil' kid, so don't mouth off in front of him, it's bad enough knowing that he'll probably have "moments alone" with himself while roaming through Pepper Park.

I'd just like to thank all those who made the game memorable, and though I'm disapointed that I wasn't able to see the Dome of York, I think I can say with surety that KK is doing its best and DoY will be a total revamp, and hopefully a rebirth, of Neocron.

As for those of you who PM'd me about my views, no - I'm not a communist, not by a long shot... Not that communism is bad or anything.

:p

Damn dirty hippies.

Anyway, best of luck to all of you. Even though this will be closed as soon as Nid or any other mods read this, I still want to say that by far - the community in these forums and game kick ass.

ta'ta.

Krll
12-08-03, 02:00
Originally posted by Marx
The game I'm moving on to has no cheat codes, and no viable programs to interfere, and lastly no one sending tells saying "OMGOMGOMGOMG". I'm heading off to basic training soon, so scarily enough, I'll have a real rifle in my hands as opposed to a PE.

Good luck with basic... but remember: You can't genrep in real life when you get killled. :D

-Krll

kujikiri
12-08-03, 02:26
i did basic at Ft Benning back in 86, good luck, hope you can eat fast :))

JiNxY
12-08-03, 02:38
hes not really leaving, he'll be back,...

oooohh yes, they always come back :cool:

Eddie
12-08-03, 05:01
See ya mate..

IIRC it was you who gave me (and I still have) a 3 slot energy soulblade..

And when you saw I was in SXR you gave it to me for free.. even though I insisted on paying something decent for it.

I'll remember then madly named "GEN" tanks .. who used melee :P

Eddie

cshank2
12-08-03, 05:08
Good luck out there, also take some pointers from Neo. If your gonna be shot, have backup a cool trench coat and only get shot in the leg...

'hey sanchez, a lil help!'
'Dodg this, mon!'
*bang*
*Iraqui cussing heard in background*

QuantumDelta
12-08-03, 05:24
Go kick ass :p

ZoneVortex
12-08-03, 06:44
Good luck amigo!

phunqe
12-08-03, 06:59
Bye GEN and good luck.

I enjoyed the time you were in the clan.

:)

kurai
12-08-03, 07:42
Drill Sergeants are overpowered !

Nerf them !

Mankind
12-08-03, 08:03
Hey good luck with your basic training. I took my asvabs but the recruitment officer hasn't contacted me in a month; I'm getting kind of worried whether I was a complete failure and they don't want me. I really am still unsure if I might take that road. I know it has great opportunities and rewards for serving your country but it's also a huge life sacrifice. Good luck to you though :)

Delloda
12-08-03, 09:51
good luck and don't forget to bring a ppu with you...cya soon.

Nidhogg
12-08-03, 11:04
Good luck with your training. See you when you get back. ;)

Leaving thread, closed.

N