PDA

View Full Version : Is this a bug?

Sleawer
12-08-03, 00:52
I have been walking a long trip across enemy territory, I'm a Tangent runner with my droner, and for some odd reason I cannot activate the GR's in Fallen Angels territory?

Is this a bug, or a feature of the game?

As far as I have tested, I cannot GR to enemy areas when the GR settings are displayed to not allow enemy factions, but never had a problem before activating GR's.

Now I walked across several zones to reach El Farid village with my droner, and when finally reached it, cannot activate the GR. wtf? this is an anarchy zone, why I cant activate it?

If it's a bug, could I get GM help, I really dont like to die surrounded by those nasty DoY units without having activated the GR.

Oath
12-08-03, 01:00
well it could be some seriously bad lag, or it could be that you cannot activate the GR's when the owning clan has not alllowed their use.

You should read the patch notes, as this will explain most of the changes and the way things work.

Greets.
Oath.

/Edit..............hmph ignore mostly everything i said lol, too late at night for me, could be lag or it could be the ugly clicky bug......are you able to click on it......and does it come back wth a message saying "cannot activate GR" or something similar

Sleawer
12-08-03, 01:03
But El Farid has no owning clan! :(

Yesterday we made an assault over an OP there, and as Faction Enemy I could GR to El Farid, I dont know why is this happening, but certainly is pissing me :mad:

Oath
12-08-03, 01:06
sorry i was too slow in editing............yeah i havent experiencd anything like that in a long time.........but during bad lags i couldnt do shit.

Note to self........MUST EDIT FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111oneone

Sleawer
12-08-03, 01:08
heh no problem mate.

It must be a bug because I dont get message of "you cannot activate this GenReplicator", it is just as if the GR wasnt there, and happened me in Avenger aswell; dont know how I managed to travel so far with those fucking mechanic zoneline campers wandering around.

edit: can I get GM support please?

Sleawer
12-08-03, 01:58
After 100 thousand relogs and god knows what else I did, it allowed me to enable the GR.

No point in continue this thread, except if some dev or GM read it and report of this bug.

Thanks..